The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Akeria's Characters

Go down

Akeria's Characters

Post by Akeria on 12/1/2009, 9:42 pm

Sn0w Whit3
Athena - The MC; oldest of the George family at 19. Long dark curly hair and light blue eyes. She's about five foot six, and takes care of most of the family. She gave up going to college to make money and support the family by working three jobs; a waitress, director and assistant teacher during the day.

Patrick - Second oldest, just graduated high school (17), and works most of the day teaching guitar and working in a store that sells music and guitars. He's about six feet tall with dark hair and light eyes, like all his brothers and sisters.

Mallory - The next oldest, with curly dark hair that she straightens to keep long. She's a senior in high school,16, but only takes two classes in the morning before Athena goes to work, then stays at home for most of the day with Genesis. She also works as a physical trainer at night in a gym.

Eryn - In middle school (13) and looks like her brothers and sisters, except that she's dyed her hair blonde to keep it from looking from the other girls. Her eyes are the same light color, and she's very athletic and plays soccer and lacrosse for her school year round. She's either running, at practice or texting.

Robyn - The more adventurous twin (9). She gets into trouble quite a bit, and can be a bit of a pain for the teachers in her school. She's got slightly bigger eyes than Jasmine does, but you can only tell them apart because Robyn wears glasses. They both have dark curly hair at the same length and light blue eyes.

Jasmine - The shy twin (9). She always does her homework, and never wants to go on any of Robyn's "adventures". She enjoys reading and staying at home more than Robyn does. She doesn't wear glasses, but they sometimes switch to confuse teachers.

Dylan - The littlest boy of the family (6). He can be quite troublesome and likes to torment the twins and Eryn.

Genesis - Baby (1) with blonde hair and green eyes. She looks nothing like her siblings, and resembles her father.

Janine - The mother of the entire family. After her husbands tragic death a week after Genesis was born, she stopped eating, and fell deep into being drunk. She doesn't take care of the kids, and doesn't care what happens to anyone anymore.

Quarantine
Alice - Doesn't remember her last name. She's been locked for years. She has blonde hair and blue eyes, and the only thing she remembers of her outside life is an image of a little girl, but she doesn't remember who the little girl is. Her personality is very shy and quiet. She doesn't talk to any of the guards.

Parker - Doesn't remember anything about his past, and has no memories or concept of time. He knows his name is Parker, but that's only because it's on the walls over and over so he won't forget. He has dark brown hair and dark eyes, and his hands are rough from trying to escape from the cell, or find a way to escape.

Prone
Francesca Cooper - Of medium height, with blonde hair and dark green eyes, and wears glasses. She is usually very slender from running, and very athletic, but has recently put on some weight because of the death of her brother, the fact that her dad left, and her boyfriend broke up with her. She doesn't know how to get over this, but refuses to accept outside help, and wants to deal with this by herself.

Cora Andrews - Tall, with dark brown hair and dark green eyes. Slender from dancing. A singer and an actress. Cora tries to be supportive of Franny's condition, but she doesn't really understand why she is the way she is. She's Franny's best friend. Her boyfriend's name is Vince.

Last edited by Akeria on 5/16/2010, 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Akeria's Characters

Post by Akeria on 5/2/2010, 3:44 pm

mine

Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

mine

Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

mine

Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down