The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think _____ looks like?

+45
Rottie
Johnny Gal
Rai
Horsey
Aven
Saw
lauren
Mordor
catbuster
MusicWritingLove
Doggiewriter23
Sundara
LuvPink
xxevrrmorrx113
B
DragonStar
Spring_Blossom
Blue Aqua Wind
Sharkbait
leah_hope92
Jenna
CocoaPuff
{Neon Muffins}
Akeria
Komoda
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
xSophiexx16
FOREIGN?!
Taquito
SkyLight
Miss_Alice
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
The Mad Hatter
Jesus4Eternity
shadowsowner888
Malicious Nightmares
Nightowl
Crystal Aura
Noah the Flood
Avé
PugsRock
Arianna
Jade
49 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you think _____ looks like?

Post by Avé 5/20/2010, 5:31 pm

Sundara wrote:I think Avé has short cherry-coke colored hair, that's shorter in the back, longer in the front. Dark eyes, long eyelashes to go with it.
You *might* wear "White House|Black Market" clothing once in awhile, but you usually can be found wearing dark jeans and a European style tee-shirt.

LOLz . . . how close am I??? Rolling Eyes I might be waaaaaayy off . . .

XDD Hmm... only the dark eyes part, pretty much.

I've always imagined you with jet black hair, straight and cut in a pixie style. Tan skin and a really slim, petite build. Bright, violet eyes and a darker style for clothing.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you think _____ looks like?

Post by DragonStar 5/20/2010, 5:41 pm

Oookaaay. This is from memory/what I imagine you to look like.
Dark, wavy-to-curly hair, vaguely hispanic, warm skin tone. Rather pretty, if I do say so myself. Tall, slender; long legs and a thin build through the torso, along with small shoulders. Colourful, BRIGHT t-shirts; crop pants and sandals.
DragonStar
DragonStar
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 5/20/2010, 5:42 pm

Colorful, bright T-shirts? o__o

XD (Mmkay, whoever posts next, do it for Jaidis. I'm only here to comment on what she said about me.)
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 5/20/2010, 6:01 pm

Avé wrote:
Sundara wrote:I think Avé has short cherry-coke colored hair, that's shorter in the back, longer in the front. Dark eyes, long eyelashes to go with it.
You *might* wear "White House|Black Market" clothing once in awhile, but you usually can be found wearing dark jeans and a European style tee-shirt.

LOLz . . . how close am I??? Rolling Eyes I might be waaaaaayy off . . .

XDD Hmm... only the dark eyes part, pretty much.

I've always imagined you with jet black hair, straight and cut in a pixie style. Tan skin and a really slim, petite build. Bright, violet eyes and a darker style for clothing.

LOLz I wish!!! You're correct on the dark clothing part, though. nod

Only click on the spoiler if you don't want to continue guessing . . .
Spoiler:
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1302

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 5/20/2010, 6:06 pm

DragonStar wrote:Oookaaay. This is from memory/what I imagine you to look like.
Dark, wavy-to-curly hair, vaguely hispanic, warm skin tone. Rather pretty, if I do say so myself. Tall, slender; long legs and a thin build through the torso, along with small shoulders. Colourful, BRIGHT t-shirts; crop pants and sandals.

Hmm . . . do you have . . .

Redish-blond hair . . . green eyes with a hint of blue . . . Height: 5'4 . . . heart-shaped face, trim body.
Clothing: Retro artistic style . . .

How am I doing so far?
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1302

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 5/20/2010, 6:22 pm

I imagine you with light brown/dirty blond hair, hazel eyes and a little taller than average, average weight, oval-ish face and punky-retro style.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 5/21/2010, 12:05 am

I think you have dark brown/black hair, slightly past your shoulders. Dark eyes, averge weight, kind of on the tall side.

I have a strange mind; tell me how off I am. xD
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2069

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 5/21/2010, 12:08 am

I think you have like strawberry blonde hair in layers, light brown eyes & kind of a tan skin.
A bit tall, slim figure, & likes to dress with tshirts & converse. xD
Ohh, & has glasses, too.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5263

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 5/21/2010, 12:20 am

You're not that off. My hair is dark blond/very light brown, with lighter blond streaks here and there. Yep on my eyes, and I do sort of have a tan.
5"5; is that tall? Slim...Eh, I could disagree, but that's just me. xD
I LOVE CONVERSE. But I don't have glasses, unless you count my once-ever present sunglasses.

I think you're thin, on the tall side, slightly wavy black hair past the shoulders, with dark brown eyes.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2069

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 5/21/2010, 12:24 am

Haha, cool.(:
Ohh, I love converse too. xD

Hm... almost. Lol. I'm not very tall though. I'm almost 14 & height's 5'3" . So I dunno. xD
& my hair is straight & darkbrown(:
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5263

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/21/2010, 4:55 pm

Kay, so... you already said what you look like but blue yes? Kinda like your avvie color...
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1568

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 5/21/2010, 5:33 pm

I imagine you...Blonde hair, and green eyes, really slim and tall. And have sort of a boho sort of look.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/23/2010, 2:51 pm

My style is more prep than boho. Smile

I imagine you as... Asian? So... dark brown hair and almond shaped brown eyes. Kinda tall and slim.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1568

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 5/23/2010, 2:54 pm

I imagine you being pretty tall, a slim figure, and long, pale blonde hair that falls in curls. Large, light brown eyes - oh, and you usually wear pink.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/23/2010, 7:11 pm

Hmm. Dirty blonde hair and dark eyes with long lashes. A seemingly pale skin color and average weight. Average height and athletic, wears clothes sorta like you're a tomboy.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 8 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 8 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 8 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 8 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 8 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 8 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/28/2010, 6:44 pm

Was I right?
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 8 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 8 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 8 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 8 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 8 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 8 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by lauren 6/29/2010, 12:55 pm

I think you (lemon licous) are very pale with blonde, one length hair. clear skin. tall with long legs.dark lips.
am I right? xD
lauren
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 410

http://www.lilacxxlauren.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Saw 6/29/2010, 5:22 pm

Obviously, because I haven't been on here much, I have nothing to go by, so I'm just gonna say whatever pops into meh brain.

I'm gonna go with a 10 feet tall polar bear with pigtails and a biiiggggg biker 'tache.
Saw
Saw
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Male Posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by lauren 6/29/2010, 11:15 pm

WERE YOU LOOKING IN MY WINDOW?!
*shaves mustache*
lauren
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/29/2010, 11:26 pm

Cassie, you were kind of right. nod

Hmm... long, dirty blonde hair that's mostly straight but with a few waves. Side bands and a well proportioned face, really pretty light blue eyes and slightly pale skin. Kind of short for your age and rather fit, and you always like to wear cute camis and capris.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 6/29/2010, 11:29 pm

Hmm, Avvy...

A lot alike the girl in your sig and avvie. Long straight dark brown hair, black eyes, likes to wear black dressed, slightly tanned skin, average weight, tall, and normally wears her hair down. nod
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/29/2010, 11:42 pm

That's almost exactly right. o.0 Except for the black clothes, and the Valerie Poxleitner part. Well, Noah said I looked like a younger version of her, but nevermind that.

Hmm... fiery red hair, though it's really pretty, and it falls in tamed curls down to the middle of your back. Your bangs go across your forehead and you've got large green eyes. Your style is generally casual, though you like to look good and you achieve that. :3
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 6/30/2010, 12:18 am

Hm...
Straight, really dark brown hair just below your shoulders with light-blue eyes. As for clothing...probably just some jeans, converses, and print T.
=D
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]
Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by lauren 6/30/2010, 2:51 am

Avé wrote:Cassie, you were kind of right. nod

Hmm... long, dirty blonde hair that's mostly straight but with a few waves. Side bands and a well proportioned face, really pretty light blue eyes and slightly pale skin. Kind of short for your age and rather fit, and you always like to wear cute camis and capris.

Was that of me? xD
lauren
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Taquito 6/30/2010, 9:20 am

Brunette, fair skin, freckles, short, brown eyes.
Taquito
Taquito
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1227

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum