The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

What do you think _____ looks like?

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What do you think _____ looks like?

Post by FOREIGN?! on 2/11/2010, 9:34 pm

Er... I know what you look like. xD
I WILL TAKE A RANDOM GUESS ANYWAYS! Very Happy

I say you have blonde curly hair in a pixie cut, bright blue eyes, are short, and wear bright skinny skinny jeans and printed tees all the time. ^^

...you're gonna kill me. xD
avatar
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Posts : 2425
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 906

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think _____ looks like?

Post by xSophiexx16 on 2/12/2010, 1:33 am

I think you look like the girl in your avatar. x)
Or, if I look at your signature, I think you look like the girl from your signature instead.
avatar
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer


Female Posts : 1778
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 1006

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think _____ looks like?

Post by Jade on 2/12/2010, 2:10 am

Ave wrote:xD But yes, I am.
That is a very strange thought o.o
avatar
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2182
Join date : 2009-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think _____ looks like?

Post by Jade on 2/12/2010, 2:10 am

Sophie: I think you look like that girl that was in your first avatar Smile
avatar
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2182
Join date : 2009-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think _____ looks like?

Post by xSophiexx16 on 2/12/2010, 2:13 am

Zooey Deschanel?
KA-CHING. You think I look beautiful? -bats eyelashes- Very Happy

I think you have reddish hair -sort of brown and green eyes. I think you're veddy skinny and have a few freckles. I think you're caucasion [very white] and often where earthy colors.
I'm probably really off. XD
avatar
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer


Female Posts : 1778
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 1006

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think _____ looks like?

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea on 2/12/2010, 2:54 am

I think Soph has dark hair, either medium or short length. Kinda skinny, but a healthy skinny. Smile And fair skin.
avatar
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think _____ looks like?

Post by Avé on 2/12/2010, 1:40 pm

foreign wrote:Er... I know what you look like. xD
I WILL TAKE A RANDOM GUESS ANYWAYS! Very Happy

I say you have blonde curly hair in a pixie cut, bright blue eyes, are short, and wear bright skinny skinny jeans and printed tees all the time. ^^

...you're gonna kill me. xD

-_- I think you look like this man. Oh, burn. ^-^

Spoiler:

jessirey wrote:I think Soph has dark hair, either medium or short length. Kinda skinny, but a healthy skinny. Smile And fair skin.

Hmm... I think you look like my friend, Jessie. Short blonde hair, never tangled, and perfecty straight. Really bright blue eyes, an athletic build, and pale skin with lots of freckles.
avatar
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955
Join date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think _____ looks like?

Post by FOREIGN?! on 2/12/2010, 5:15 pm

Already said. And I do NOT look like that man. My beard is much longer, thank you very much. >.>
avatar
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Posts : 2425
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 906

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think _____ looks like?

Post by Jade on 2/14/2010, 5:31 am

xSophiexx16 wrote:Zooey Deschanel?
KA-CHING. You think I look beautiful? -bats eyelashes- Very Happy

I think you have reddish hair -sort of brown and green eyes. I think you're veddy skinny and have a few freckles. I think you're caucasion [very white] and often where earthy colors.
I'm probably really off. XD

xD Very, very wrong

Foreign:
I think you have dark brown hair that's layered kinda cloppy. I think you have an athletic build, green eyes and you wear a lot of blues. I'm probably totally off.
avatar
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2182
Join date : 2009-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think _____ looks like?

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• on 2/14/2010, 2:15 pm

Long brunette hair to about middle of back, birght blue eyes and maybe a few unnoticable freakles. Average weight and a bit above average height. Skin a bit on the pale side and you usualy wear dark colors. You love jeans.
avatar
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author




TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714
Join date : 2009-12-29
Age : 965

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think _____ looks like?

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha on 2/14/2010, 3:14 pm

I think... you have medium length black hair, blue eyes, clear skin, are average weight, have glasses and you adore t-shirts.
avatar
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think _____ looks like?

Post by FOREIGN?! on 2/14/2010, 8:45 pm

Jade wrote:
xSophiexx16 wrote:Zooey Deschanel?
KA-CHING. You think I look beautiful? -bats eyelashes- :D

I think you have reddish hair -sort of brown and green eyes. I think you're veddy skinny and have a few freckles. I think you're caucasion [very white] and often where earthy colors.
I'm probably really off. XD

xD Very, very wrong

Foreign:
I think you have dark brown hair that's layered kinda cloppy. I think you have an athletic build, green eyes and you wear a lot of blues. I'm probably totally off.

Ehhh, kinda sorta off. xD



I think you have long blonde hair with sorta swishy bangs in the front. Then big blue eyes and a sorta small-ish figure maybe. Aaaand you wear natural colors and stuff. :D I'm all wrong, right? xD
avatar
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Posts : 2425
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 906

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think _____ looks like?

Post by Jade on 2/14/2010, 11:37 pm

3/5, best anyone's done Very Happy If anyone's part of the facebook TWG group I posted a picture of myself there, so you can see that xD
avatar
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2182
Join date : 2009-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think _____ looks like?

Post by Komoda on 2/15/2010, 12:38 am

Ave wrote:
foreign wrote:Er... I know what you look like. xD
I WILL TAKE A RANDOM GUESS ANYWAYS! Very Happy

I say you have blonde curly hair in a pixie cut, bright blue eyes, are short, and wear bright skinny skinny jeans and printed tees all the time. ^^

...you're gonna kill me. xD

-_- I think you look like this man. Oh, burn. ^-^

Spoiler:

jessirey wrote:I think Soph has dark hair, either medium or short length. Kinda skinny, but a healthy skinny. Smile And fair skin.

Hmm... I think you look like my friend, Jessie. Short blonde hair, never tangled, and perfecty straight. Really bright blue eyes, an athletic build, and pale skin with lots of freckles.

foreign wrote:Already said. And I do NOT look like that man. My beard is much longer, thank you very much. >.>

Omg, these comments made me lol. XDD

Jade, I imagine you as having jade-green eyes and curly raven-black hair falling down to your waist. Elven features, and tanned skin... Always wearing casual dresses and striped tights. nod Maybe a bit taller than average, and skinny.
avatar
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Posts : 6275
Join date : 2009-07-13

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think _____ looks like?

Post by Akeria on 2/15/2010, 9:39 am

Jade wrote:3/5, best anyone's done Very Happy If anyone's part of the facebook TWG group I posted a picture of myself there, so you can see that xD

THERE'S A TWIG FACEBOOK GROUP?! What's it called?

Komoda, I think you're asian, with really dark eyes, and you've dyed your hair brownish, and your skinny. nod

_________________
Signature closed during site moving.

Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 23

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think _____ looks like?

Post by Komoda on 2/15/2010, 6:34 pm

Akeria wrote:
Jade wrote:3/5, best anyone's done Very Happy If anyone's part of the facebook TWG group I posted a picture of myself there, so you can see that xD

THERE'S A TWIG FACEBOOK GROUP?! What's it called?

Komoda, I think you're asian, with really dark eyes, and you've dyed your hair brownish, and your skinny. nod
Really!? O.O Thank you so much!! To look like that would be my life long dream. Very Happy

When you were Cowattack, I imagined you to have chocolate curly hair, tanned skin and green eyes. But with Akeria as your username, I get the image of someone pale (in a pretty way) with ocean blue eyes and straight, evenly cut jet-black hair that goes to the waist. Very Happy So that's how I imagine you. Lightly rosey cheeks, too.
avatar
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Posts : 6275
Join date : 2009-07-13

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think _____ looks like?

Post by Akeria on 2/15/2010, 8:30 pm

Actually, when I was little, I had green eyes and blonde hair, but now that I'm older, I have chocolate brown curly hair, to my thighs, and dark brown eyes. nod

_________________
Signature closed during site moving.

Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 23

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think _____ looks like?

Post by FOREIGN?! on 2/16/2010, 12:11 pm

Hmm, I think I picture you with shoulder length brown hair that's sorta wavy but pretty straight, tall, and green eyes. nod
avatar
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Posts : 2425
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 906

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think _____ looks like?

Post by Arianna on 2/16/2010, 12:15 pm

Keri, the group is called "The Writers' Guild (TWIG) Members" or something like that.

I imagine you, Foreign (can I call you Kopi? ^^) with dark blonde-ish reddish hair which is slightly wavy and a petite figure, and dark blue/green eyes.

_________________
This signature was originally advertising something, but now it isn't. Instead, it's simply here for the sake of being here. Isn't that great?
avatar
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author


Posts : 7698
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 21

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think _____ looks like?

Post by Jesus4Eternity on 2/16/2010, 12:19 pm

I imagine you with brown hair and brown eyes, and glasses. Normal height/weight. Very Happy

_________________


Tell the message of Jesus Christ every day, and, when necessary, use words.

Going to church on Sundays doesn't make you a Christian more than being in a garage makes you a car.

Why do I do all this? Because if you knew what I know about Jesus, I would want you to tell me.
avatar
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author




Female Posts : 16258
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 616

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think _____ looks like?

Post by Arianna on 2/16/2010, 12:58 pm

Almost right, I guess. xD I have green (or as my family says, blue) eyes and... well, I have blonde-brown hair, so yeah. xD Good job. :3

I think that you have blonde hair until your shoulders which is straight but curves slightly inwards, and you have really bright blue eyes. You smile a lot and you are average height and weight, just like I am. xD

_________________
This signature was originally advertising something, but now it isn't. Instead, it's simply here for the sake of being here. Isn't that great?
avatar
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author


Posts : 7698
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 21

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think _____ looks like?

Post by FOREIGN?! on 2/16/2010, 2:13 pm

Arianna wrote:Keri, the group is called "The Writers' Guild (TWIG) Members" or something like that.

I imagine you, Foreign (can I call you Kopi? ^^) with dark blonde-ish reddish hair which is slightly wavy and a petite figure, and dark blue/green eyes.

Ooh, thankyouthankyou! I've always wanted hair like that. Very Happy Since I was like, a smallish child. xD

Arianna: I picture you with really pretty blonde hair which is really short, kinda almost like a pixie cut-ish, and quite stylish. Then you have oceany colored eyes eyes and a just right body. Very Happy
avatar
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Posts : 2425
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 906

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think _____ looks like?

Post by Arianna on 2/16/2010, 2:59 pm

I has already imagined you. Very Happy

My hair's actually quite long. Razz I should get it cut, it bothers me by getting tangled. xP

_________________
This signature was originally advertising something, but now it isn't. Instead, it's simply here for the sake of being here. Isn't that great?
avatar
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author


Posts : 7698
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 21

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think _____ looks like?

Post by Akeria on 2/16/2010, 3:37 pm

I cannot find this magical facebook group. This displeases me... Someone should link me. nod

Arianna, I think that you have like blonde straight hair, probably down to your waist, and that you have side bangs. And greenish-blue eyes.

_________________
Signature closed during site moving.

Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 23

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think _____ looks like?

Post by Arianna on 2/16/2010, 3:42 pm

It is called, exactly, "The Writers' Guild (TWIG!) Members". Thou shall receive a link in a few moments. Wink

Keri, I think that you have somewhat wavy black/dark brown hair which goes about half the way down your back, and are slightly shorter than average and very thin. And very pretty. Smile

_________________
This signature was originally advertising something, but now it isn't. Instead, it's simply here for the sake of being here. Isn't that great?
avatar
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author


Posts : 7698
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 21

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think _____ looks like?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum