The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!-

+19
Orodruin
Taylor_Potter
Erinbeth
Mandy-Love
Kimura
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
xSophiexx16
Cyn431
Miss_Mioko
Yoshi'sLove
IRuleTheWorld
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
The Mad Hatter
Jesus4Eternity
LuckyPenny666
SaddleClub
rattyjol
leah_hope92
Miss_Alice
23 posters

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 3 Empty Re: Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!-

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/21/2010, 3:32 pm

[Aw. Well, I'm making a boy now. Make one soon xD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 3 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 3 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 3 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 3 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 3 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 3 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 3 Empty Re: Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!-

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/21/2010, 3:34 pm

[XD Sure thing!]
[I'll make him in an hour or so.]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 3 Siggy
Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 2/21/2010, 3:37 pm

"It's fine," I called back, picking up her arrow.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/21/2010, 3:38 pm

Miss_Alice wrote:
Jesus4Eternity wrote:[ALICE! RP?]

{Sure! *pushes character through copier* Amanda, Alice and Luke? You start! *flees*}

[Surez. Very Happy]

[Which Luke?! xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 3 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 3 Siggy
Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 3 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 3 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/21/2010, 3:39 pm

{Very Happy}

{Oh. I forgot you have two. xD Um. Which one you feel like! xD}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/21/2010, 3:43 pm

[Yay!]

Luke Thitmon, my best friend, stood next to me as we walked into the camp. He already knew he was a son of Athena; I, on the other hand, didn't know yet. "Where do we go...?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/21/2010, 3:46 pm

Alice was wandering around camp, tossing her dad's 'gift' around. It was only a black stick with white tips, correctly called a 'Magicians Wand'. "What the heck does this do?" She said, continuing to toss it up and down. She still had her black hair in braids, and now she had her new camp shirt on.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/21/2010, 3:47 pm

[Anyone RP with Anastasia?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 3 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 3 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 3 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 3 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 3 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 3 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/21/2010, 3:47 pm

Luke seemed to spot something in the valley below, and he grabbed my hand as we ran down there. "Hi!"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/21/2010, 3:49 pm

I ran over to her, a few loose curls bouncing around as I would run. "Thanks." I panted, picking up the arrow and storing it away. I held out my hand, "Cassandra." I introduced myself.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 2/21/2010, 3:50 pm

"Eliza," I replied, shaking it.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/21/2010, 3:51 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:Luke seemed to spot something in the valley below, and he grabbed my hand as we ran down there. "Hi!"

Alice threw the stick... thing up in the air when someone shouted 'Hi!' She thought it wasn't toward her, more like some campers greeting each other. She shielded her eyes and looked up, wondering where the heck the stick went.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/21/2010, 3:54 pm

[Gah dangit.]
[I can't resist.]
[I'ma use first person now. XD]

I smiled a little, hesitating slightly. I let go of her hand and glanced around, wondering if I should just leave or stay and talk to this girl. "How long have you been here?" I asked curiously.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 2/21/2010, 3:55 pm

"About a week, I think. How about you?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/21/2010, 3:58 pm

I paused. How long had I been there, exactly? After a while, I guess I had lost my track of the days and months. I hadn't been there long, I think-- oh well. "A month, I think." I replied, nodding a little.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/21/2010, 4:05 pm

randomgirl wrote:[Anyone RP with Anastasia?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/21/2010, 4:06 pm

Miss_Alice wrote:
Jesus4Eternity wrote:Luke seemed to spot something in the valley below, and he grabbed my hand as we ran down there. "Hi!"

Alice threw the stick... thing up in the air when someone shouted 'Hi!' She thought it wasn't toward her, more like some campers greeting each other. She shielded her eyes and looked up, wondering where the heck the stick went.

Luke and I laughed as we ran faster and I nearly fell. "Careful there." He said between laughs. "Hi." I said breathlessly at the girl in the field.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/21/2010, 4:10 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:
Miss_Alice wrote:

Luke and I laughed as we ran faster and I nearly fell. "Careful there." He said between laughs. "Hi." I said breathlessly at the girl in the field.

Alice looked at the two that where now in front of her. "Hi...?" She said, then looked up. The stick was coming back down and she caught it, then shoved it into her shoe, where she decided to keep it. "I mean, Hi!" She said with a half-smile. Her mom always wanted her to be 'kind to others' and stuff like that. Maybe because she was the daughter of Hades? Gyah.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/21/2010, 4:12 pm

"Hey." I smiled. "Uhm... where are we? I'm really, really confused." I said as Luke smiled lightly.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/21/2010, 4:14 pm

Oh boy... "Um, Your at Camp Half-Blood. It's for kids that are Half-Human, Half-God. One of your parents are a god, like in the Greek Mythology." She said with a half smile.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 2/21/2010, 4:16 pm

"Oh, cool."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/21/2010, 4:18 pm

Miss_Alice wrote:Oh boy... "Um, Your at Camp Half-Blood. It's for kids that are Half-Human, Half-God. One of your parents are a god, like in the Greek Mythology." She said with a half smile.

"Ah. So... where do we go?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/21/2010, 4:20 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:
Miss_Alice wrote:Oh boy... "Um, Your at Camp Half-Blood. It's for kids that are Half-Human, Half-God. One of your parents are a god, like in the Greek Mythology." She said with a half smile.

"Ah. So... where do we go?"

"Well," Alice turned around to look at all of the cabins in their U formation. "Your cabin depends on your parent." She pointed at the 'Big Thee Cabins'. "Those are the big three cabins, Which are Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon." She pointed to the rest of the cabins, naming them off. "Then there's Cabin 11, Where you go if your 'Undecided.'"
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/21/2010, 4:23 pm

"Where's Athena?" Luke asked, brushing my hand as I turned towards the Hermes cabin. "Bye." He hugged me gently. "See ya later."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 2/21/2010, 4:24 pm

Name: Miyu Phillips
Type/Race/etc.: Half-Blood
Mother/Father: Hades, Lillian (Human mother)
Personality: Same as Alice. *shrugs* They're twins. She has a meaner streak though.
Appearance: Longer-than-shoulders black scene hair (Just ask if you don't know what that means), hazel eyes, thin and pale
Past: Unknown
Weapon of Choice: *mist*Magician's wand *regular* Scythe

{'m too lazy to fill it out from imagination, so I'm copying Alice}
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 3 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 3 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 3 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 3 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 3 Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next