The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!|

+5
Malicious Nightmares
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Ttyycool
rattyjol
Mordor
9 posters

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

| Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!| - Page 23 Empty Re: | Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!|

Post by Mordor 4/24/2010, 4:48 pm

Blackblind hissed furiously, ducking low, and jumping over Sunfall, muzzle snapping att his hind legs.

Shadowstar refused to wince and the teeth sunk into the side of his face, instead he bucked his head up, trying to jar Thunderstar’s muzzle enough for him to let go.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2069

Back to top Go down

| Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!| - Page 23 Empty Re: | Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!|

Post by Ttyycool 4/24/2010, 8:35 pm

It hurt bad, but he refused to let go, not untill Shadowstar had lost a life. The tabby hissed through the fur.
Ttyycool
Ttyycool
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/25/2010, 8:24 pm

(Aw, poo, I missed something, didn't I? xP)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 4/26/2010, 9:51 pm

(From what I picked up, Silencedwillow(?) had kits with Thunderstar(she went to ThunderClan.) I think. xP)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

| Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!| - Page 23 Siggy | Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!| - Page 23 Siggy | Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!| - Page 23 Siggy | Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!| - Page 23 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/26/2010, 10:56 pm

rattyjol wrote:(Aw, poo, I missed something, didn't I? xP)

[[Nothing much. ShadowClan's deputy was taken by Thunderstar, that then MATED Thunderstar and had kits. XD So, ShadowClan kinda attacked ThunderClan.

That's all. XD]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/26/2010, 11:05 pm

(That's nothing much? xD)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 4/27/2010, 12:42 am

[xD Yep]

[Can Shadowstar take one of Thunderstar's lives?]
Shadowstar's yowl broke down into a low hiss, and he choked, suddenlt laying very still.
The ShadowClan leader snapped up in moonlite clearing, silvery cat bodies surrounding it. "Shadowstar," a StarClan car mewed in a light, musical voice,
"You have lost your first life in battle. Eight more you have left, use them wisely."
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/27/2010, 7:21 am

rattyjol wrote:(That's nothing much? xD)

[[Yes, indeed. nod]]

[[Oh, who am I kidding? That's TONS! XD]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/27/2010, 7:24 am

Mordor wrote:[xD Yep]

[Can Shadowstar take one of Thunderstar's lives?]
Shadowstar's yowl broke down into a low hiss, and he choked, suddenlt laying very still.
The ShadowClan leader snapped up in moonlite clearing, silvery cat bodies surrounding it. "Shadowstar," a StarClan car mewed in a light, musical voice,
"You have lost your first life in battle. Eight more you have left, use them wisely."

[[StarClan CAR!? o_O]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 4/27/2010, 7:27 am

[Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? TYPO! xDD]
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttyycool 4/28/2010, 7:43 am

((Sure. XD))

Thunderstar let go, but still kept a huge tabby paw over his neck in case he tryed to get away.
Ttyycool
Ttyycool
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 5/13/2010, 4:52 pm

[Gah! SS's already lost a life, right? I cannot remember! Dx]

Shadowstar hissed, jerking his head up in attempt to force his paw off.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23