The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Improv Game

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Go down

Re: Improv Game

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional on 3/3/2010, 11:41 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub on 3/3/2010, 11:42 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional on 3/3/2010, 11:44 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub on 3/4/2010, 12:05 am

+
----
-

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait on 3/4/2010, 12:08 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub on 3/4/2010, 4:44 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé on 3/4/2010, 4:44 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub on 3/4/2010, 4:52 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé on 3/4/2010, 4:57 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub on 3/4/2010, 5:02 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait on 3/4/2010, 5:03 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé on 3/4/2010, 5:07 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait on 3/4/2010, 5:14 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé on 3/4/2010, 5:21 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen on 3/4/2010, 5:23 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9048

http://lovelyislovely.hot-me.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé on 3/4/2010, 5:26 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen on 3/4/2010, 8:32 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub on 3/4/2010, 10:52 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé on 3/5/2010, 11:59 am

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen on 3/5/2010, 6:31 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub on 3/5/2010, 11:19 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster on 3/6/2010, 12:51 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub on 3/6/2010, 1:55 pm

+
----
-

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 on 3/7/2010, 11:20 am

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< on 3/7/2010, 12:36 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content