The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Improv Game

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Improv Game

Post by SaddleClub on 3/1/2010, 10:57 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl on 3/1/2010, 10:58 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Female Posts : 3651

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyPenny666 on 3/1/2010, 11:08 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub on 3/1/2010, 11:09 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyPenny666 on 3/1/2010, 11:15 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity on 3/2/2010, 4:07 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a

Tell the message of Jesus Christ every day, and, when necessary, use words.

Going to church on Sundays doesn't make you a Christian more than being in a garage makes you a car.

Why do I do all this? Because if you knew what I know about Jesus, I would want you to tell me.
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait on 3/2/2010, 4:51 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl on 3/2/2010, 4:54 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen on 3/2/2010, 5:29 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig

XD
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9048

http://lovelyislovely.hot-me.com

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl on 3/2/2010, 5:37 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen on 3/2/2010, 5:38 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl on 3/2/2010, 5:41 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait on 3/2/2010, 5:43 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen on 3/2/2010, 5:45 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail.
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait on 3/2/2010, 6:30 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl on 3/2/2010, 6:35 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait on 3/2/2010, 6:46 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen on 3/2/2010, 7:26 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait on 3/2/2010, 7:33 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen on 3/2/2010, 7:35 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl on 3/2/2010, 7:35 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen on 3/2/2010, 7:36 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose.
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl on 3/2/2010, 7:36 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait on 3/2/2010, 7:49 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen on 3/2/2010, 8:11 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top