The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Improv Game

+43
sweettee11
Rai
B
iGeek
Akeria
SoxPaws
DragonStar
Norazbud
DiscardedHarmony
[xo] ashley
Silver
Komoda
{Neon Muffins}
Shadowlover2000
Blue Aqua Wind
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Spring_Blossom
tutwang
Webkinz-lover#1
twilighter3000
Hahaha818
Mordor
Puckspaw
PugsRock
Nightowl
catbuster
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Sharkbait
Jesus4Eternity
amrgirl
leah_hope92
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
shadowsowner888
<3--[Emily]--<<
FOREIGN?!
Avé
Malicious Nightmares
Arianna
LuckyPenny666
rattyjol
Jenna
SaddleClub
47 posters

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Improv Game - Page 26 Empty Re: Improv Game

Post by sweettee11 7/3/2010, 10:03 am

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towel could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies. Then I shrieked it was time for the apples to take the wagon to the small mansion in San Francisco! Finally, I decided to go to a huge party full of dogs and pigs back to my house of jelly doughnuts and soup where chinchillas ate pasta! Eating chicken is dangerous especially whenever a can takes a large coffee cup shopping. Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom which was owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing. Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs many hippos with Canadian flags beside. Then wary piggies jumped fences. After that this dinosaur stalker munched on crackers with sick fascination. Additionally, the hippogriff skipped a school trip to eat ham popsicles while coloring potatoes. They tripped over twenty laughing '80's singers drawing pictures of hobos drinking liver from humans. After painful concentration, I sung a terrific poem to butterflies about laughing at green hammers. Tissues were swaying in memories of departed boogers and dinosaurs swimming across islands near birds who juggled several diamonds blasting their fuzzy spikes of worms hiding beneath rocks. Lawnmowers carried enormous carrots to bathrooms and airplanes spraying a square leg with ten feet of soapy socks. After drying off, Jeff noticed his waffle was burned black and smoke wafted everywhere. So I decided to wait for him to howl all you out. She couldn't live like a silly little potato so she went bowling with her cheesecake friend. Home is a place to be confused. Don't act so insane. Mary yelled, "I need cats for Grandma's party in apartments that are green." After the important place we found records needed for finding fat chiuahaha's. Leather tables ate babies that fart incessantly. Attack rainbow gymnasts farting cheese for their lawnmowers, though
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 7/3/2010, 10:24 am

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towel could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies. Then I shrieked it was time for the apples to take the wagon to the small mansion in San Francisco! Finally, I decided to go to a huge party full of dogs and pigs back to my house of jelly doughnuts and soup where chinchillas ate pasta! Eating chicken is dangerous especially whenever a can takes a large coffee cup shopping. Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom which was owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing. Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs many hippos with Canadian flags beside. Then wary piggies jumped fences. After that this dinosaur stalker munched on crackers with sick fascination. Additionally, the hippogriff skipped a school trip to eat ham popsicles while coloring potatoes. They tripped over twenty laughing '80's singers drawing pictures of hobos drinking liver from humans. After painful concentration, I sung a terrific poem to butterflies about laughing at green hammers. Tissues were swaying in memories of departed boogers and dinosaurs swimming across islands near birds who juggled several diamonds blasting their fuzzy spikes of worms hiding beneath rocks. Lawnmowers carried enormous carrots to bathrooms and airplanes spraying a square leg with ten feet of soapy socks. After drying off, Jeff noticed his waffle was burned black and smoke wafted everywhere. So I decided to wait for him to howl all you out. She couldn't live like a silly little potato so she went bowling with her cheesecake friend. Home is a place to be confused. Don't act so insane. Mary yelled, "I need cats for Grandma's party in apartments that are green." After the important place we found records needed for finding fat chiuahaha's. Leather tables ate babies that fart incessantly. Attack rainbow gymnasts farting cheese for their lawnmowers, though never
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1321

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/3/2010, 10:24 am

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towel could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies. Then I shrieked it was time for the apples to take the wagon to the small mansion in San Francisco! Finally, I decided to go to a huge party full of dogs and pigs back to my house of jelly doughnuts and soup where chinchillas ate pasta! Eating chicken is dangerous especially whenever a can takes a large coffee cup shopping. Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom which was owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing. Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs many hippos with Canadian flags beside. Then wary piggies jumped fences. After that this dinosaur stalker munched on crackers with sick fascination. Additionally, the hippogriff skipped a school trip to eat ham popsicles while coloring potatoes. They tripped over twenty laughing '80's singers drawing pictures of hobos drinking liver from humans. After painful concentration, I sung a terrific poem to butterflies about laughing at green hammers. Tissues were swaying in memories of departed boogers and dinosaurs swimming across islands near birds who juggled several diamonds blasting their fuzzy spikes of worms hiding beneath rocks. Lawnmowers carried enormous carrots to bathrooms and airplanes spraying a square leg with ten feet of soapy socks. After drying off, Jeff noticed his waffle was burned black and smoke wafted everywhere. So I decided to wait for him to howl all you out. She couldn't live like a silly little potato so she went bowling with her cheesecake friend. Home is a place to be confused. Don't act so insane. Mary yelled, "I need cats for Grandma's party in apartments that are green." After the important place we found records needed for finding fat chiuahaha's. Leather tables ate babies that fart incessantly. Attack rainbow gymnasts farting cheese for their lawnmowers, though never if
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 7/3/2010, 10:27 am

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towel could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies. Then I shrieked it was time for the apples to take the wagon to the small mansion in San Francisco! Finally, I decided to go to a huge party full of dogs and pigs back to my house of jelly doughnuts and soup where chinchillas ate pasta! Eating chicken is dangerous especially whenever a can takes a large coffee cup shopping. Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom which was owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing. Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs many hippos with Canadian flags beside. Then wary piggies jumped fences. After that this dinosaur stalker munched on crackers with sick fascination. Additionally, the hippogriff skipped a school trip to eat ham popsicles while coloring potatoes. They tripped over twenty laughing '80's singers drawing pictures of hobos drinking liver from humans. After painful concentration, I sung a terrific poem to butterflies about laughing at green hammers. Tissues were swaying in memories of departed boogers and dinosaurs swimming across islands near birds who juggled several diamonds blasting their fuzzy spikes of worms hiding beneath rocks. Lawnmowers carried enormous carrots to bathrooms and airplanes spraying a square leg with ten feet of soapy socks. After drying off, Jeff noticed his waffle was burned black and smoke wafted everywhere. So I decided to wait for him to howl all you out. She couldn't live like a silly little potato so she went bowling with her cheesecake friend. Home is a place to be confused. Don't act so insane. Mary yelled, "I need cats for Grandma's party in apartments that are green." After the important place we found records needed for finding fat chiuahaha's. Leather tables ate babies that fart incessantly. Attack rainbow gymnasts farting cheese for their lawnmowers, though never if potatoes
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/6/2010, 12:32 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towel could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies. Then I shrieked it was time for the apples to take the wagon to the small mansion in San Francisco! Finally, I decided to go to a huge party full of dogs and pigs back to my house of jelly doughnuts and soup where chinchillas ate pasta! Eating chicken is dangerous especially whenever a can takes a large coffee cup shopping. Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom which was owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing. Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs many hippos with Canadian flags beside. Then wary piggies jumped fences. After that this dinosaur stalker munched on crackers with sick fascination. Additionally, the hippogriff skipped a school trip to eat ham popsicles while coloring potatoes. They tripped over twenty laughing '80's singers drawing pictures of hobos drinking liver from humans. After painful concentration, I sung a terrific poem to butterflies about laughing at green hammers. Tissues were swaying in memories of departed boogers and dinosaurs swimming across islands near birds who juggled several diamonds blasting their fuzzy spikes of worms hiding beneath rocks. Lawnmowers carried enormous carrots to bathrooms and airplanes spraying a square leg with ten feet of soapy socks. After drying off, Jeff noticed his waffle was burned black and smoke wafted everywhere. So I decided to wait for him to howl all you out. She couldn't live like a silly little potato so she went bowling with her cheesecake friend. Home is a place to be confused. Don't act so insane. Mary yelled, "I need cats for Grandma's party in apartments that are green." After the important place we found records needed for finding fat chiuahaha's. Leather tables ate babies that fart incessantly. Attack rainbow gymnasts farting cheese for their lawnmowers, though never if potatoes had
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 7/8/2010, 11:28 am

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towel could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies. Then I shrieked it was time for the apples to take the wagon to the small mansion in San Francisco! Finally, I decided to go to a huge party full of dogs and pigs back to my house of jelly doughnuts and soup where chinchillas ate pasta! Eating chicken is dangerous especially whenever a can takes a large coffee cup shopping. Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom which was owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing. Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs many hippos with Canadian flags beside. Then wary piggies jumped fences. After that this dinosaur stalker munched on crackers with sick fascination. Additionally, the hippogriff skipped a school trip to eat ham popsicles while coloring potatoes. They tripped over twenty laughing '80's singers drawing pictures of hobos drinking liver from humans. After painful concentration, I sung a terrific poem to butterflies about laughing at green hammers. Tissues were swaying in memories of departed boogers and dinosaurs swimming across islands near birds who juggled several diamonds blasting their fuzzy spikes of worms hiding beneath rocks. Lawnmowers carried enormous carrots to bathrooms and airplanes spraying a square leg with ten feet of soapy socks. After drying off, Jeff noticed his waffle was burned black and smoke wafted everywhere. So I decided to wait for him to howl all you out. She couldn't live like a silly little potato so she went bowling with her cheesecake friend. Home is a place to be confused. Don't act so insane. Mary yelled, "I need cats for Grandma's party in apartments that are green." After the important place we found records needed for finding fat chiuahaha's. Leather tables ate babies that fart incessantly. Attack rainbow gymnasts farting cheese for their lawnmowers, though never if potatoes had struggling
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/9/2010, 2:16 am

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towel could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies. Then I shrieked it was time for the apples to take the wagon to the small mansion in San Francisco! Finally, I decided to go to a huge party full of dogs and pigs back to my house of jelly doughnuts and soup where chinchillas ate pasta! Eating chicken is dangerous especially whenever a can takes a large coffee cup shopping. Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom which was owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing. Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs many hippos with Canadian flags beside. Then wary piggies jumped fences. After that this dinosaur stalker munched on crackers with sick fascination. Additionally, the hippogriff skipped a school trip to eat ham popsicles while coloring potatoes. They tripped over twenty laughing '80's singers drawing pictures of hobos drinking liver from humans. After painful concentration, I sung a terrific poem to butterflies about laughing at green hammers. Tissues were swaying in memories of departed boogers and dinosaurs swimming across islands near birds who juggled several diamonds blasting their fuzzy spikes of worms hiding beneath rocks. Lawnmowers carried enormous carrots to bathrooms and airplanes spraying a square leg with ten feet of soapy socks. After drying off, Jeff noticed his waffle was burned black and smoke wafted everywhere. So I decided to wait for him to howl all you out. She couldn't live like a silly little potato so she went bowling with her cheesecake friend. Home is a place to be confused. Don't act so insane. Mary yelled, "I need cats for Grandma's party in apartments that are green." After the important place we found records needed for finding fat chiuahaha's. Leather tables ate babies that fart incessantly. Attack rainbow gymnasts farting cheese for their lawnmowers, though never if potatoes had struggling arms
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 7/9/2010, 10:13 am

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towel could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies. Then I shrieked it was time for the apples to take the wagon to the small mansion in San Francisco! Finally, I decided to go to a huge party full of dogs and pigs back to my house of jelly doughnuts and soup where chinchillas ate pasta! Eating chicken is dangerous especially whenever a can takes a large coffee cup shopping. Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom which was owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing. Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs many hippos with Canadian flags beside. Then wary piggies jumped fences. After that this dinosaur stalker munched on crackers with sick fascination. Additionally, the hippogriff skipped a school trip to eat ham popsicles while coloring potatoes. They tripped over twenty laughing '80's singers drawing pictures of hobos drinking liver from humans. After painful concentration, I sung a terrific poem to butterflies about laughing at green hammers. Tissues were swaying in memories of departed boogers and dinosaurs swimming across islands near birds who juggled several diamonds blasting their fuzzy spikes of worms hiding beneath rocks. Lawnmowers carried enormous carrots to bathrooms and airplanes spraying a square leg with ten feet of soapy socks. After drying off, Jeff noticed his waffle was burned black and smoke wafted everywhere. So I decided to wait for him to howl all you out. She couldn't live like a silly little potato so she went bowling with her cheesecake friend. Home is a place to be confused. Don't act so insane. Mary yelled, "I need cats for Grandma's party in apartments that are green." After the important place we found records needed for finding fat chiuahaha's. Leather tables ate babies that fart incessantly. Attack rainbow gymnasts farting cheese for their lawnmowers, though never if potatoes had struggling arms protruding
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/9/2010, 12:28 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towel could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies. Then I shrieked it was time for the apples to take the wagon to the small mansion in San Francisco! Finally, I decided to go to a huge party full of dogs and pigs back to my house of jelly doughnuts and soup where chinchillas ate pasta! Eating chicken is dangerous especially whenever a can takes a large coffee cup shopping. Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom which was owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing. Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs many hippos with Canadian flags beside. Then wary piggies jumped fences. After that this dinosaur stalker munched on crackers with sick fascination. Additionally, the hippogriff skipped a school trip to eat ham popsicles while coloring potatoes. They tripped over twenty laughing '80's singers drawing pictures of hobos drinking liver from humans. After painful concentration, I sung a terrific poem to butterflies about laughing at green hammers. Tissues were swaying in memories of departed boogers and dinosaurs swimming across islands near birds who juggled several diamonds blasting their fuzzy spikes of worms hiding beneath rocks. Lawnmowers carried enormous carrots to bathrooms and airplanes spraying a square leg with ten feet of soapy socks. After drying off, Jeff noticed his waffle was burned black and smoke wafted everywhere. So I decided to wait for him to howl all you out. She couldn't live like a silly little potato so she went bowling with her cheesecake friend. Home is a place to be confused. Don't act so insane. Mary yelled, "I need cats for Grandma's party in apartments that are green." After the important place we found records needed for finding fat chiuahaha's. Leather tables ate babies that fart incessantly. Attack rainbow gymnasts farting cheese for their lawnmowers, though never if potatoes had struggling arms protruding within
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 7/9/2010, 4:20 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towel could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies. Then I shrieked it was time for the apples to take the wagon to the small mansion in San Francisco! Finally, I decided to go to a huge party full of dogs and pigs back to my house of jelly doughnuts and soup where chinchillas ate pasta! Eating chicken is dangerous especially whenever a can takes a large coffee cup shopping. Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom which was owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing. Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs many hippos with Canadian flags beside. Then wary piggies jumped fences. After that this dinosaur stalker munched on crackers with sick fascination. Additionally, the hippogriff skipped a school trip to eat ham popsicles while coloring potatoes. They tripped over twenty laughing '80's singers drawing pictures of hobos drinking liver from humans. After painful concentration, I sung a terrific poem to butterflies about laughing at green hammers. Tissues were swaying in memories of departed boogers and dinosaurs swimming across islands near birds who juggled several diamonds blasting their fuzzy spikes of worms hiding beneath rocks. Lawnmowers carried enormous carrots to bathrooms and airplanes spraying a square leg with ten feet of soapy socks. After drying off, Jeff noticed his waffle was burned black and smoke wafted everywhere. So I decided to wait for him to howl all you out. She couldn't live like a silly little potato so she went bowling with her cheesecake friend. Home is a place to be confused. Don't act so insane. Mary yelled, "I need cats for Grandma's party in apartments that are green." After the important place we found records needed for finding fat chiuahaha's. Leather tables ate babies that fart incessantly. Attack rainbow gymnasts farting cheese for their lawnmowers, though never if potatoes had struggling arms protruding within their
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/9/2010, 4:24 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towel could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies. Then I shrieked it was time for the apples to take the wagon to the small mansion in San Francisco! Finally, I decided to go to a huge party full of dogs and pigs back to my house of jelly doughnuts and soup where chinchillas ate pasta! Eating chicken is dangerous especially whenever a can takes a large coffee cup shopping. Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom which was owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing. Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs many hippos with Canadian flags beside. Then wary piggies jumped fences. After that this dinosaur stalker munched on crackers with sick fascination. Additionally, the hippogriff skipped a school trip to eat ham popsicles while coloring potatoes. They tripped over twenty laughing '80's singers drawing pictures of hobos drinking liver from humans. After painful concentration, I sung a terrific poem to butterflies about laughing at green hammers. Tissues were swaying in memories of departed boogers and dinosaurs swimming across islands near birds who juggled several diamonds blasting their fuzzy spikes of worms hiding beneath rocks. Lawnmowers carried enormous carrots to bathrooms and airplanes spraying a square leg with ten feet of soapy socks. After drying off, Jeff noticed his waffle was burned black and smoke wafted everywhere. So I decided to wait for him to howl all you out. She couldn't live like a silly little potato so she went bowling with her cheesecake friend. Home is a place to be confused. Don't act so insane. Mary yelled, "I need cats for Grandma's party in apartments that are green." After the important place we found records needed for finding fat chiuahaha's. Leather tables ate babies that fart incessantly. Attack rainbow gymnasts farting cheese for their lawnmowers, though never if potatoes had struggling arms protruding within their Irish
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 7/9/2010, 4:35 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towel could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies. Then I shrieked it was time for the apples to take the wagon to the small mansion in San Francisco! Finally, I decided to go to a huge party full of dogs and pigs back to my house of jelly doughnuts and soup where chinchillas ate pasta! Eating chicken is dangerous especially whenever a can takes a large coffee cup shopping. Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom which was owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing. Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs many hippos with Canadian flags beside. Then wary piggies jumped fences. After that this dinosaur stalker munched on crackers with sick fascination. Additionally, the hippogriff skipped a school trip to eat ham popsicles while coloring potatoes. They tripped over twenty laughing '80's singers drawing pictures of hobos drinking liver from humans. After painful concentration, I sung a terrific poem to butterflies about laughing at green hammers. Tissues were swaying in memories of departed boogers and dinosaurs swimming across islands near birds who juggled several diamonds blasting their fuzzy spikes of worms hiding beneath rocks. Lawnmowers carried enormous carrots to bathrooms and airplanes spraying a square leg with ten feet of soapy socks. After drying off, Jeff noticed his waffle was burned black and smoke wafted everywhere. So I decided to wait for him to howl all you out. She couldn't live like a silly little potato so she went bowling with her cheesecake friend. Home is a place to be confused. Don't act so insane. Mary yelled, "I need cats for Grandma's party in apartments that are green." After the important place we found records needed for finding fat chiuahaha's. Leather tables ate babies that fart incessantly. Attack rainbow gymnasts farting cheese for their lawnmowers, though never if potatoes had struggling arms protruding within their Irish nose-trimmers.
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl 7/10/2010, 12:22 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towel could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies. Then I shrieked it was time for the apples to take the wagon to the small mansion in San Francisco! Finally, I decided to go to a huge party full of dogs and pigs back to my house of jelly doughnuts and soup where chinchillas ate pasta! Eating chicken is dangerous especially whenever a can takes a large coffee cup shopping. Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom which was owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing. Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs many hippos with Canadian flags beside. Then wary piggies jumped fences. After that this dinosaur stalker munched on crackers with sick fascination. Additionally, the hippogriff skipped a school trip to eat ham popsicles while coloring potatoes. They tripped over twenty laughing '80's singers drawing pictures of hobos drinking liver from humans. After painful concentration, I sung a terrific poem to butterflies about laughing at green hammers. Tissues were swaying in memories of departed boogers and dinosaurs swimming across islands near birds who juggled several diamonds blasting their fuzzy spikes of worms hiding beneath rocks. Lawnmowers carried enormous carrots to bathrooms and airplanes spraying a square leg with ten feet of soapy socks. After drying off, Jeff noticed his waffle was burned black and smoke wafted everywhere. So I decided to wait for him to howl all you out. She couldn't live like a silly little potato so she went bowling with her cheesecake friend. Home is a place to be confused. Don't act so insane. Mary yelled, "I need cats for Grandma's party in apartments that are green." After the important place we found records needed for finding fat chiuahaha's. Leather tables ate babies that fart incessantly. Attack rainbow gymnasts farting cheese for their lawnmowers, though never if potatoes had struggling arms protruding within their Irish nose-trimmers. Fruit
amrgirl
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Female Posts : 3651

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 7/11/2010, 12:39 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towel could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies. Then I shrieked it was time for the apples to take the wagon to the small mansion in San Francisco! Finally, I decided to go to a huge party full of dogs and pigs back to my house of jelly doughnuts and soup where chinchillas ate pasta! Eating chicken is dangerous especially whenever a can takes a large coffee cup shopping. Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom which was owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing. Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs many hippos with Canadian flags beside. Then wary piggies jumped fences. After that this dinosaur stalker munched on crackers with sick fascination. Additionally, the hippogriff skipped a school trip to eat ham popsicles while coloring potatoes. They tripped over twenty laughing '80's singers drawing pictures of hobos drinking liver from humans. After painful concentration, I sung a terrific poem to butterflies about laughing at green hammers. Tissues were swaying in memories of departed boogers and dinosaurs swimming across islands near birds who juggled several diamonds blasting their fuzzy spikes of worms hiding beneath rocks. Lawnmowers carried enormous carrots to bathrooms and airplanes spraying a square leg with ten feet of soapy socks. After drying off, Jeff noticed his waffle was burned black and smoke wafted everywhere. So I decided to wait for him to howl all you out. She couldn't live like a silly little potato so she went bowling with her cheesecake friend. Home is a place to be confused. Don't act so insane. Mary yelled, "I need cats for Grandma's party in apartments that are green." After the important place we found records needed for finding fat chiuahaha's. Leather tables ate babies that fart incessantly. Attack rainbow gymnasts farting cheese for their lawnmowers, though never if potatoes had struggling arms protruding within their Irish nose-trimmers. Fruit potatoes
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
Improv Game - Page 26 Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 7/11/2010, 6:59 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towel could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies. Then I shrieked it was time for the apples to take the wagon to the small mansion in San Francisco! Finally, I decided to go to a huge party full of dogs and pigs back to my house of jelly doughnuts and soup where chinchillas ate pasta! Eating chicken is dangerous especially whenever a can takes a large coffee cup shopping. Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom which was owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing. Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs many hippos with Canadian flags beside. Then wary piggies jumped fences. After that this dinosaur stalker munched on crackers with sick fascination. Additionally, the hippogriff skipped a school trip to eat ham popsicles while coloring potatoes. They tripped over twenty laughing '80's singers drawing pictures of hobos drinking liver from humans. After painful concentration, I sung a terrific poem to butterflies about laughing at green hammers. Tissues were swaying in memories of departed boogers and dinosaurs swimming across islands near birds who juggled several diamonds blasting their fuzzy spikes of worms hiding beneath rocks. Lawnmowers carried enormous carrots to bathrooms and airplanes spraying a square leg with ten feet of soapy socks. After drying off, Jeff noticed his waffle was burned black and smoke wafted everywhere. So I decided to wait for him to howl all you out. She couldn't live like a silly little potato so she went bowling with her cheesecake friend. Home is a place to be confused. Don't act so insane. Mary yelled, "I need cats for Grandma's party in apartments that are green." After the important place we found records needed for finding fat chiuahaha's. Leather tables ate babies that fart incessantly. Attack rainbow gymnasts farting cheese for their lawnmowers, though never if potatoes had struggling arms protruding within their Irish nose-trimmers. Fruit potatoes always
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9048

http://lovelyislovely.hot-me.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 7/11/2010, 7:25 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towel could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies. Then I shrieked it was time for the apples to take the wagon to the small mansion in San Francisco! Finally, I decided to go to a huge party full of dogs and pigs back to my house of jelly doughnuts and soup where chinchillas ate pasta! Eating chicken is dangerous especially whenever a can takes a large coffee cup shopping. Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom which was owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing. Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs many hippos with Canadian flags beside. Then wary piggies jumped fences. After that this dinosaur stalker munched on crackers with sick fascination. Additionally, the hippogriff skipped a school trip to eat ham popsicles while coloring potatoes. They tripped over twenty laughing '80's singers drawing pictures of hobos drinking liver from humans. After painful concentration, I sung a terrific poem to butterflies about laughing at green hammers. Tissues were swaying in memories of departed boogers and dinosaurs swimming across islands near birds who juggled several diamonds blasting their fuzzy spikes of worms hiding beneath rocks. Lawnmowers carried enormous carrots to bathrooms and airplanes spraying a square leg with ten feet of soapy socks. After drying off, Jeff noticed his waffle was burned black and smoke wafted everywhere. So I decided to wait for him to howl all you out. She couldn't live like a silly little potato so she went bowling with her cheesecake friend. Home is a place to be confused. Don't act so insane. Mary yelled, "I need cats for Grandma's party in apartments that are green." After the important place we found records needed for finding fat chiuahaha's. Leather tables ate babies that fart incessantly. Attack rainbow gymnasts farting cheese for their lawnmowers, though never if potatoes had struggling arms protruding within their Irish nose-trimmers. Fruit potatoes always snort
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 7/11/2010, 7:58 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towel could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies. Then I shrieked it was time for the apples to take the wagon to the small mansion in San Francisco! Finally, I decided to go to a huge party full of dogs and pigs back to my house of jelly doughnuts and soup where chinchillas ate pasta! Eating chicken is dangerous especially whenever a can takes a large coffee cup shopping. Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom which was owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing. Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs many hippos with Canadian flags beside. Then wary piggies jumped fences. After that this dinosaur stalker munched on crackers with sick fascination. Additionally, the hippogriff skipped a school trip to eat ham popsicles while coloring potatoes. They tripped over twenty laughing '80's singers drawing pictures of hobos drinking liver from humans. After painful concentration, I sung a terrific poem to butterflies about laughing at green hammers. Tissues were swaying in memories of departed boogers and dinosaurs swimming across islands near birds who juggled several diamonds blasting their fuzzy spikes of worms hiding beneath rocks. Lawnmowers carried enormous carrots to bathrooms and airplanes spraying a square leg with ten feet of soapy socks. After drying off, Jeff noticed his waffle was burned black and smoke wafted everywhere. So I decided to wait for him to howl all you out. She couldn't live like a silly little potato so she went bowling with her cheesecake friend. Home is a place to be confused. Don't act so insane. Mary yelled, "I need cats for Grandma's party in apartments that are green." After the important place we found records needed for finding fat chiuahaha's. Leather tables ate babies that fart incessantly. Attack rainbow gymnasts farting cheese for their lawnmowers, though never if potatoes had struggling arms protruding within their Irish nose-trimmers. Fruit potatoes always snort with
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 7/11/2010, 10:07 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towel could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies. Then I shrieked it was time for the apples to take the wagon to the small mansion in San Francisco! Finally, I decided to go to a huge party full of dogs and pigs back to my house of jelly doughnuts and soup where chinchillas ate pasta! Eating chicken is dangerous especially whenever a can takes a large coffee cup shopping. Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom which was owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing. Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs many hippos with Canadian flags beside. Then wary piggies jumped fences. After that this dinosaur stalker munched on crackers with sick fascination. Additionally, the hippogriff skipped a school trip to eat ham popsicles while coloring potatoes. They tripped over twenty laughing '80's singers drawing pictures of hobos drinking liver from humans. After painful concentration, I sung a terrific poem to butterflies about laughing at green hammers. Tissues were swaying in memories of departed boogers and dinosaurs swimming across islands near birds who juggled several diamonds blasting their fuzzy spikes of worms hiding beneath rocks. Lawnmowers carried enormous carrots to bathrooms and airplanes spraying a square leg with ten feet of soapy socks. After drying off, Jeff noticed his waffle was burned black and smoke wafted everywhere. So I decided to wait for him to howl all you out. She couldn't live like a silly little potato so she went bowling with her cheesecake friend. Home is a place to be confused. Don't act so insane. Mary yelled, "I need cats for Grandma's party in apartments that are green." After the important place we found records needed for finding fat chiuahaha's. Leather tables ate babies that fart incessantly. Attack rainbow gymnasts farting cheese for their lawnmowers, though never if potatoes had struggling arms protruding within their Irish nose-trimmers. Fruit potatoes always snort with warty
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 7/11/2010, 10:12 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towel could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies. Then I shrieked it was time for the apples to take the wagon to the small mansion in San Francisco! Finally, I decided to go to a huge party full of dogs and pigs back to my house of jelly doughnuts and soup where chinchillas ate pasta! Eating chicken is dangerous especially whenever a can takes a large coffee cup shopping. Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom which was owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing. Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs many hippos with Canadian flags beside. Then wary piggies jumped fences. After that this dinosaur stalker munched on crackers with sick fascination. Additionally, the hippogriff skipped a school trip to eat ham popsicles while coloring potatoes. They tripped over twenty laughing '80's singers drawing pictures of hobos drinking liver from humans. After painful concentration, I sung a terrific poem to butterflies about laughing at green hammers. Tissues were swaying in memories of departed boogers and dinosaurs swimming across islands near birds who juggled several diamonds blasting their fuzzy spikes of worms hiding beneath rocks. Lawnmowers carried enormous carrots to bathrooms and airplanes spraying a square leg with ten feet of soapy socks. After drying off, Jeff noticed his waffle was burned black and smoke wafted everywhere. So I decided to wait for him to howl all you out. She couldn't live like a silly little potato so she went bowling with her cheesecake friend. Home is a place to be confused. Don't act so insane. Mary yelled, "I need cats for Grandma's party in apartments that are green." After the important place we found records needed for finding fat chiuahaha's. Leather tables ate babies that fart incessantly. Attack rainbow gymnasts farting cheese for their lawnmowers, though never if potatoes had struggling arms protruding within their Irish nose-trimmers. Fruit potatoes always snort with warty fingers
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 7/11/2010, 10:12 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towel could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies. Then I shrieked it was time for the apples to take the wagon to the small mansion in San Francisco! Finally, I decided to go to a huge party full of dogs and pigs back to my house of jelly doughnuts and soup where chinchillas ate pasta! Eating chicken is dangerous especially whenever a can takes a large coffee cup shopping. Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom which was owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing. Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs many hippos with Canadian flags beside. Then wary piggies jumped fences. After that this dinosaur stalker munched on crackers with sick fascination. Additionally, the hippogriff skipped a school trip to eat ham popsicles while coloring potatoes. They tripped over twenty laughing '80's singers drawing pictures of hobos drinking liver from humans. After painful concentration, I sung a terrific poem to butterflies about laughing at green hammers. Tissues were swaying in memories of departed boogers and dinosaurs swimming across islands near birds who juggled several diamonds blasting their fuzzy spikes of worms hiding beneath rocks. Lawnmowers carried enormous carrots to bathrooms and airplanes spraying a square leg with ten feet of soapy socks. After drying off, Jeff noticed his waffle was burned black and smoke wafted everywhere. So I decided to wait for him to howl all you out. She couldn't live like a silly little potato so she went bowling with her cheesecake friend. Home is a place to be confused. Don't act so insane. Mary yelled, "I need cats for Grandma's party in apartments that are green." After the important place we found records needed for finding fat chiuahaha's. Leather tables ate babies that fart incessantly. Attack rainbow gymnasts farting cheese for their lawnmowers, though never if potatoes had struggling arms protruding within their Irish nose-trimmers. Fruit potatoes always snort with warty fingers for
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 7/11/2010, 10:17 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towel could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies. Then I shrieked it was time for the apples to take the wagon to the small mansion in San Francisco! Finally, I decided to go to a huge party full of dogs and pigs back to my house of jelly doughnuts and soup where chinchillas ate pasta! Eating chicken is dangerous especially whenever a can takes a large coffee cup shopping. Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom which was owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing. Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs many hippos with Canadian flags beside. Then wary piggies jumped fences. After that this dinosaur stalker munched on crackers with sick fascination. Additionally, the hippogriff skipped a school trip to eat ham popsicles while coloring potatoes. They tripped over twenty laughing '80's singers drawing pictures of hobos drinking liver from humans. After painful concentration, I sung a terrific poem to butterflies about laughing at green hammers. Tissues were swaying in memories of departed boogers and dinosaurs swimming across islands near birds who juggled several diamonds blasting their fuzzy spikes of worms hiding beneath rocks. Lawnmowers carried enormous carrots to bathrooms and airplanes spraying a square leg with ten feet of soapy socks. After drying off, Jeff noticed his waffle was burned black and smoke wafted everywhere. So I decided to wait for him to howl all you out. She couldn't live like a silly little potato so she went bowling with her cheesecake friend. Home is a place to be confused. Don't act so insane. Mary yelled, "I need cats for Grandma's party in apartments that are green." After the important place we found records needed for finding fat chiuahaha's. Leather tables ate babies that fart incessantly. Attack rainbow gymnasts farting cheese for their lawnmowers, though never if potatoes had struggling arms protruding within their Irish nose-trimmers. Fruit potatoes always snort with warty fingers for someone
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 7/14/2010, 1:50 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towel could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies. Then I shrieked it was time for the apples to take the wagon to the small mansion in San Francisco! Finally, I decided to go to a huge party full of dogs and pigs back to my house of jelly doughnuts and soup where chinchillas ate pasta! Eating chicken is dangerous especially whenever a can takes a large coffee cup shopping. Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom which was owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing. Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs many hippos with Canadian flags beside. Then wary piggies jumped fences. After that this dinosaur stalker munched on crackers with sick fascination. Additionally, the hippogriff skipped a school trip to eat ham popsicles while coloring potatoes. They tripped over twenty laughing '80's singers drawing pictures of hobos drinking liver from humans. After painful concentration, I sung a terrific poem to butterflies about laughing at green hammers. Tissues were swaying in memories of departed boogers and dinosaurs swimming across islands near birds who juggled several diamonds blasting their fuzzy spikes of worms hiding beneath rocks. Lawnmowers carried enormous carrots to bathrooms and airplanes spraying a square leg with ten feet of soapy socks. After drying off, Jeff noticed his waffle was burned black and smoke wafted everywhere. So I decided to wait for him to howl all you out. She couldn't live like a silly little potato so she went bowling with her cheesecake friend. Home is a place to be confused. Don't act so insane. Mary yelled, "I need cats for Grandma's party in apartments that are green." After the important place we found records needed for finding fat chiuahaha's. Leather tables ate babies that fart incessantly. Attack rainbow gymnasts farting cheese for their lawnmowers, though never if potatoes had struggling arms protruding within their Irish nose-trimmers. Fruit potatoes always snort with warty fingers for someone to
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/14/2010, 2:31 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towel could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies. Then I shrieked it was time for the apples to take the wagon to the small mansion in San Francisco! Finally, I decided to go to a huge party full of dogs and pigs back to my house of jelly doughnuts and soup where chinchillas ate pasta! Eating chicken is dangerous especially whenever a can takes a large coffee cup shopping. Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom which was owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing. Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs many hippos with Canadian flags beside. Then wary piggies jumped fences. After that this dinosaur stalker munched on crackers with sick fascination. Additionally, the hippogriff skipped a school trip to eat ham popsicles while coloring potatoes. They tripped over twenty laughing '80's singers drawing pictures of hobos drinking liver from humans. After painful concentration, I sung a terrific poem to butterflies about laughing at green hammers. Tissues were swaying in memories of departed boogers and dinosaurs swimming across islands near birds who juggled several diamonds blasting their fuzzy spikes of worms hiding beneath rocks. Lawnmowers carried enormous carrots to bathrooms and airplanes spraying a square leg with ten feet of soapy socks. After drying off, Jeff noticed his waffle was burned black and smoke wafted everywhere. So I decided to wait for him to howl all you out. She couldn't live like a silly little potato so she went bowling with her cheesecake friend. Home is a place to be confused. Don't act so insane. Mary yelled, "I need cats for Grandma's party in apartments that are green." After the important place we found records needed for finding fat chiuahaha's. Leather tables ate babies that fart incessantly. Attack rainbow gymnasts farting cheese for their lawnmowers, though never if potatoes had struggling arms protruding within their Irish nose-trimmers. Fruit potatoes always snort with warty fingers for someone to eat
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Improv Game - Page 26 SiggyImprov Game - Page 26 SiggyImprov Game - Page 26 SiggyImprov Game - Page 26 SiggyImprov Game - Page 26 SiggyImprov Game - Page 26 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 7/14/2010, 2:32 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towel could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies. Then I shrieked it was time for the apples to take the wagon to the small mansion in San Francisco! Finally, I decided to go to a huge party full of dogs and pigs back to my house of jelly doughnuts and soup where chinchillas ate pasta! Eating chicken is dangerous especially whenever a can takes a large coffee cup shopping. Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom which was owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing. Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs many hippos with Canadian flags beside. Then wary piggies jumped fences. After that this dinosaur stalker munched on crackers with sick fascination. Additionally, the hippogriff skipped a school trip to eat ham popsicles while coloring potatoes. They tripped over twenty laughing '80's singers drawing pictures of hobos drinking liver from humans. After painful concentration, I sung a terrific poem to butterflies about laughing at green hammers. Tissues were swaying in memories of departed boogers and dinosaurs swimming across islands near birds who juggled several diamonds blasting their fuzzy spikes of worms hiding beneath rocks. Lawnmowers carried enormous carrots to bathrooms and airplanes spraying a square leg with ten feet of soapy socks. After drying off, Jeff noticed his waffle was burned black and smoke wafted everywhere. So I decided to wait for him to howl all you out. She couldn't live like a silly little potato so she went bowling with her cheesecake friend. Home is a place to be confused. Don't act so insane. Mary yelled, "I need cats for Grandma's party in apartments that are green." After the important place we found records needed for finding fat chiuahaha's. Leather tables ate babies that fart incessantly. Attack rainbow gymnasts farting cheese for their lawnmowers, though never if potatoes had struggling arms protruding within their Irish nose-trimmers. Fruit potatoes always snort with warty fingers for someone to eat princesses
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/14/2010, 2:33 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towel could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies. Then I shrieked it was time for the apples to take the wagon to the small mansion in San Francisco! Finally, I decided to go to a huge party full of dogs and pigs back to my house of jelly doughnuts and soup where chinchillas ate pasta! Eating chicken is dangerous especially whenever a can takes a large coffee cup shopping. Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom which was owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing. Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs many hippos with Canadian flags beside. Then wary piggies jumped fences. After that this dinosaur stalker munched on crackers with sick fascination. Additionally, the hippogriff skipped a school trip to eat ham popsicles while coloring potatoes. They tripped over twenty laughing '80's singers drawing pictures of hobos drinking liver from humans. After painful concentration, I sung a terrific poem to butterflies about laughing at green hammers. Tissues were swaying in memories of departed boogers and dinosaurs swimming across islands near birds who juggled several diamonds blasting their fuzzy spikes of worms hiding beneath rocks. Lawnmowers carried enormous carrots to bathrooms and airplanes spraying a square leg with ten feet of soapy socks. After drying off, Jeff noticed his waffle was burned black and smoke wafted everywhere. So I decided to wait for him to howl all you out. She couldn't live like a silly little potato so she went bowling with her cheesecake friend. Home is a place to be confused. Don't act so insane. Mary yelled, "I need cats for Grandma's party in apartments that are green." After the important place we found records needed for finding fat chiuahaha's. Leather tables ate babies that fart incessantly. Attack rainbow gymnasts farting cheese for their lawnmowers, though never if potatoes had struggling arms protruding within their Irish nose-trimmers. Fruit potatoes always snort with warty fingers for someone to eat princesses cheese
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Improv Game - Page 26 SiggyImprov Game - Page 26 SiggyImprov Game - Page 26 SiggyImprov Game - Page 26 SiggyImprov Game - Page 26 SiggyImprov Game - Page 26 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next