The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant

+5
annb
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
shadowsowner888
Ttyycool
rattyjol
9 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 14 Empty Re: Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant

Post by rattyjol 7/23/2010, 11:42 pm

She glanced at him. ". . . Is it?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 14 Empty Re: Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant

Post by MarielofRedwall 7/24/2010, 4:27 pm

(How about Firestorm and Goldenfur?Smile)
MarielofRedwall
MarielofRedwall
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/24/2010, 4:40 pm

('Kay, do you mind starting? I'll BRB and then I have to leave...)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by MarielofRedwall 7/24/2010, 4:52 pm

(Okay, got 'cha)

Goldenfur stepped out of her den, and looked at everything curiously.
MarielofRedwall
MarielofRedwall
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/24/2010, 4:55 pm

Firestorm scraped out a hole at the base of a big old oak tree and dropped her freshly caught prey inside, covering it over and patting the earth down so it looked more normal. She padded away, searching for more prey. She'd come back and collect it later.

(GTG, bye.)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by MarielofRedwall 7/24/2010, 7:14 pm

(See you!)
Goldenfur muttered to herself, "Hmm... should I go hunting or collect some herbs? I'll go with hunting," Then, she sprang to the trees and searched for something good to eat.
MarielofRedwall
MarielofRedwall
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/24/2010, 10:23 pm

Firestorm's jaws parted slightly as she drew the air slowly over her scent glands, searching for signs of prey. Everything was stale, though, the actual animals themselves long gone.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by MarielofRedwall 7/26/2010, 9:56 am

Goldenfur opened her jaws, and tried to find some prey. She couldn't see anything, however. There was no prey, and there was on rustling among the trees. "That's odd," she thought, confused.
MarielofRedwall
MarielofRedwall
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/26/2010, 3:34 pm

Firestorm scented the air again, hoping maybe she'd missed something, and noticed the scent of another lion not far off. She concentrated, trying to identify the scent.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/26/2010, 3:51 pm

Well, yeah,” Leafdrift said, chuckling weakly. “Would you have ever expected to end up here?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 14 1312Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 14 2412Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 14 3349Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 14 3548Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 14 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/26/2010, 4:07 pm

"I suppose not..." she murmured.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14