The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♦Hidden Meanings♦ PRP between Mooniepie[me] & Black Magic

2 posters

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

♦Hidden Meanings♦ PRP between Mooniepie[me] & Black Magic - Page 25 Empty Re: ♦Hidden Meanings♦ PRP between Mooniepie[me] & Black Magic

Post by Mooniepie 6/9/2010, 3:57 pm

Justin was happy. "I'm loved. And so is Alisha. Halia, I can't say much for..." he paused, and smiled. "Just kidding. Seriously, kidding."

Elise smiled. "You couldn't help it..." she muttered.

Jason made more gurggly sounds. "BLAH!!! I'm going to sludge-ify you!!!!!"
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 8007

Back to top Go down

♦Hidden Meanings♦ PRP between Mooniepie[me] & Black Magic - Page 25 Empty Re: ♦Hidden Meanings♦ PRP between Mooniepie[me] & Black Magic

Post by Black Magic 6/9/2010, 4:24 pm

Halia made a sad face when just said he said Halia wasn't loved. Then she started to laugh when he said just kidding.

"I could have!" He said and smiled some more.

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Eve said and squirted him a bunch of times.
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/9/2010, 4:35 pm

Justin grabbed one of his flannel shirts, and put it by Halia, and then hopped up by her, and laid on it.

Elise smirked. "Yeah right. You can't resist it!!! I just make you smile, and you. Know. IT!!!!" she laughed, because she was kidding. The cheerleaders followed behind them.

Jason laughed.

(I gotta go for a few. Smile
I'll like text you or some crap...)
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 6/9/2010, 4:46 pm

"Now you've gone and gotten fox fur on your shirt." She said, jokingly.

"Nope! I. Can. RESIST!! Watch." He said and looked at her with a serious face.

Eve laughed.
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/9/2010, 5:40 pm

Justin nodded. "Nothing new... This is one of my worse shirts. But, it smells good. I don't smell like a fox... I smell like..." he sniffed himself, and then the shirt, "Cologne..."

Elise smiled. "We'll see..." she said. Then she texted him. "Heyy, guess wat!?"

Jason was laughing, and then fell over. "oops." he said.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 6/9/2010, 6:29 pm

Halia smiled. "Nice." She said laughing. Then she sniffed him. "Mmm.." She said.

"Yes we will", he said with a serious face. He picked up his phone. "Wat?" He texted back.

"Ha! i can get 'cha while your down!" She said, and went over and squirted him many times.
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/9/2010, 6:32 pm

"I told'juu I smelled good." he smiled.

Elise looked at the phone, and then texted, 'alskfhas,ba;slkuasndflksj... and then she alkhdefalskdfhlsatuoisa and I was like O yea!? Well, dlskjfsadltbnasi!!!' she sent the text, keeping a straight face about it. It was random...

Jason made gurggly drowning noises on purpose. "You... win...!"
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 6/9/2010, 7:55 pm

"Yes, yes you do." Halia said and laughed.

"Lol?" He texted back, the corners of his mouth twitching to not smile. He bit the inside of his lower lip. He stopped twitching.

Eve laughed. "Yay!" She said.
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/9/2010, 8:08 pm

Justin smiled, and then turned into a person. He stood up, and put his flannel back on. "And now I still smell good." he smirked.

Elise nodded, and then said, "And then, I was like, 'Well then i looked at her n said htyljskdndpes!' n she was all like i'm not jealous'a u... i mean, just cuz u think u b awesum... n i was like well WATEVA CHICKY!!!!! n then i look at UUUUUUU *being actually u* n said... *takes deep melodramatic breath* RAWR!!!!!!!!" she sent the text. Then she looked over at Jake before it got to his phone, and said, "I'm random!"

Jason sat up, and said, "You've defeated me this time... BUT I VILL BE BAHCK!!!" he talked in a Dracula type voice.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 6/12/2010, 6:59 pm

"Nice." Halia said.

Jake raisedd his eyebrows. Then he read the text. "Oh? oh really? Well what happened next?" He texted back.

Eve stuck out her tounge. "SO VILL I!!"She said.
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/12/2010, 9:25 pm

Justin smiled. "You like it, and you know it."

Elise smirked, and then texted back, 'Then i looked at u, n smiled, n then i tackled u with a hug!!!! X]' And once she saw his phone got the message, she did just that, making sure the phone didn't get hurt.

Jason laughed.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 6/13/2010, 11:14 am

"Nope. I don't like it." She said playfully and stuck her tounge out.

Jake was about to open the text and fell over from the tackled hug. "What the heck?" He said with a serious face then read the text. "really? well, then i pushed you off and tackled u wit a hug!" He texted back

Eve smirked
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/13/2010, 7:35 pm

Justin laughed, and then stuck his tongue out too.

Elise laughed, and texted, "Noo!!! You can't tackle me. I won't let you." then she said, "This is fun, but the preps are watching." then she noticed she was hugging him. 'Awkward... sorta... not really...' she thought.

Jason laid back, a tiny puddle of water around him. Then he sat up, and shook his hair. It went spiky.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 6/14/2010, 6:25 pm

Halia stuck her tounge back in then tackled him.

Jake pushed her off then tackled her with a hug. "Well i tackled you anyways!" He texted back "So what if the preps are watching?" He whispered.

Elise looked at herself. She wasn't as drenched as Jason, but she shook her head too.
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/14/2010, 6:31 pm

Justin fell onto the couch, and looked up at Halia. "Most people would consider this awkward." he flipped her over. "But, I think it's fun."

Elise smiled, and said, "Oh, so you don't mind the hugging. Ha.!" she said, in a loud-ish whisper. 'Haha, we're hugging! X] ' she texted back.

Jason laughed at Eve.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 6/14/2010, 6:40 pm

Halia laughed. "Yay! Fun-ness!" She said and flipped him back over.

"Nope." He said, still having a serious face. "Ha, i know, then i was like hioatgjeaiugfvnadigobpaj. And the preps where like :O HDTATGJAGHAJ!!" he texted back

Eve lifted her head up and her hair and little spikes going down her back. It looked cool
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/14/2010, 8:42 pm

Justin laughed. He was having fun.

Elise laughed. She pushed him upward, off of her, now. Then she read the text, and texted back, 'OMG! No way! N then i looked @ them n said AFGJ?AOJDGD?NGLADS cuz yah jealous!!!! N then they walked away. NOT!' and then she said, "It's ok, I don't either." she smirked.

Jason smirked. "Nice." he said.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 6/15/2010, 6:00 pm

Halia smiled. She was having fun as well.

Jake rolled over and sat on his back and read the text "Yeah? Well i did it for real!" Jake texted back

Eve smiled. "Yeah i know i am." She said
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/15/2010, 7:24 pm

"This is somewhat weird... But, truly, it's fun." he grinned,s howing his teeth. He had a pretty-boy smile.

Elise looked at the preps, who were in awe of what just went on, and probably would go home and tell everyone about it, and said, "What are you staring at... Can't two people just kinda tackle each other, and then hug?"
They just stood, quiet.

Jason laughed. "Far from it." he saod, jokingly.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 6/15/2010, 7:36 pm

Halia grinned. "Yes, yes it is." She said.

Jake looked at Elise, then looked at the preps, then looked at Elise. "So should we leave?" He asked her.

Eve did an overy-dramatic gasp. "Well then!!" Eve said, joking and dramaticly
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/15/2010, 7:40 pm

Justin smiled. "So, what now?" he asked.

Elise sat up, and said, "Yeah." she waved the preps a goodbye, and then stood up.

"Oh yeah, I went there!" he said, in a preppy, weird voice.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 6/15/2010, 7:44 pm

"I dunno." Halia said. She made a pouty face for no reason.

Jake waved the preps goodbye and started walking towards Elise's house.

Eve's lips twitched from trying not to laugh. Then she just gave in and laughed.
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/15/2010, 7:47 pm

Justin shrugged, and got off her, from the tackle.

Elise followed after. "What should we do *light yawn* now?" she asked, covering her mouth from the yawn.

Jason laughed, because of Eve laughing.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 6/15/2010, 8:00 pm

Halia sat up when Justin got off then looked around the room.

"Hmm, not sure. I could probably look funny." He said. He went into his backpack and started to dig around. Then he stuck his head in the bag. When he lifted his head up, he was wearing dark shades (like Usher in Hey Daddy) And a bunch of rings. He looked like a player.

Eve finally stopped laughing because he stomach hurt "Whew" She said.
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/15/2010, 8:05 pm

Justin was quiet, once more.

Elise laughed. "Oh, that's smexy." she said.

Jason sat against a wall.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next