The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

RP Idea -- Thoughts?

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Re: RP Idea -- Thoughts?

Post by shadowsowner888 on 5/15/2010, 5:12 pm

Waiwaiwait. What exactly would count as killing someone? It would have to be intentional, right, like how shinigami die by intentionally lengthening someone's life? Not just carrying a knife around and accidentally running into someone or something? XD

I'm married to L! He's mine mine mine! *jumps up and down like an angry toddler*
Yeah, though. XD Why exactly did you want to play L, anyway, Twarry? I woulda thought you'd want Matsuda . . . *simply curious*

_________________

(Credit to Forry for this picture.)
avatar
shadowsowner888
Admin



Female Posts : 24391
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 23

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RP Idea -- Thoughts?

Post by Cyn431 on 5/15/2010, 5:22 pm

Yeah, it'd be like an Ikigami bringing back to life this evil dude and reviving him so that he's in the position to kill this guy, and then he does. That would be the death of an Ikigami. Not accidentally stabbing somebody. xD

*sits down and eats sour gummy worms while watching* :3
avatar
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Posts : 5161
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: RP Idea -- Thoughts?

Post by Sharkbait on 5/15/2010, 8:38 pm

Okay. Back for the rest of the day. WhaddidImiss? All I saw was that I'm the co-owner along with Cyn and Twarry xD
avatar
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator




Female Posts : 2811
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: RP Idea -- Thoughts?

Post by Cyn431 on 5/15/2010, 11:17 pm

xD Well, we were going to discuss the rules of the Life Note, as we see both you and Twarry & I had created some without knowing of the other's intentions. So we were hoping to compromise, or surrender to yours, or at least hear what you had. That kind of thing. nod

Oh, and also, Shadow's fighting Twarry for a reincarnation of L, 'cause it turns out in this roleplay there will be reincarnations of the original characters but not the characters themselves, if that makes sense. cheesy I already claimed Matt.
avatar
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Posts : 5161
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: RP Idea -- Thoughts?

Post by shadowsowner888 on 5/16/2010, 9:11 am

Reincarnations always confuse me, though. So I need to ask. I know they're not exactly the same character, but how is the reincarnation happening? Will they just act the same, or look the same too, or have glimpses of memories from a past life?! :O

_________________

(Credit to Forry for this picture.)
avatar
shadowsowner888
Admin



Female Posts : 24391
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 23

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RP Idea -- Thoughts?

Post by Cyn431 on 5/16/2010, 10:43 am

I tend to consider it like a soul transfer in The Host: they'll act differently more or less, appearance is unpredictable and they do have vague memories that require extremely intense work to understand clearly. So you have some hope if you want the real L. Very Happy Oh, but names are like a one in ten google of a chance of being the same. xD

The info you hear could depend on who you ask, though, as some say you have no idea how you'll come out and you won't know you had other lives either. no
avatar
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Posts : 5161
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: RP Idea -- Thoughts?

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda on 5/16/2010, 12:23 pm

I have a reincarnation as this person (let's call him Lewbert) has part of the soul of the reincarnated person (let's call him Bob) as a part of their soul. You don't really look the same, blah blah blah what Cyn said.
avatar
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author


Female Posts : 5932
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 19

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Re: RP Idea -- Thoughts?

Post by Cyn431 on 5/16/2010, 12:55 pm

Yesh, what Twarry said. nod
avatar
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Posts : 5161
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: RP Idea -- Thoughts?

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda on 5/16/2010, 1:50 pm

Very Happy I am awesome.
avatar
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author


Female Posts : 5932
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 19

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Re: RP Idea -- Thoughts?

Post by shadowsowner888 on 5/16/2010, 2:09 pm

Cyn431 wrote:I tend to consider it like a soul transfer in The Host: they'll act differently more or less, appearance is unpredictable and they do have vague memories that require extremely intense work to understand clearly. So you have some hope if you want the real L. Very Happy Oh, but names are like a one in ten google of a chance of being the same. xD

The info you hear could depend on who you ask, though, as some say you have no idea how you'll come out and you won't know you had other lives either. no

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I have a reincarnation as this person (let's call him Lewbert) has part of the soul of the reincarnated person (let's call him Bob) as a part of their soul. You don't really look the same, blah blah blah what Cyn said.

Okay, good to know. nod Yeah, that's why I was confused, because it really depends on what book you've been reading or whatever. XD Cus, like, in Warriors the reincarnations is the same, they just don't know it, yet. So yup.

But Twarry, we need to actually discuss which of us gets L. How are we going to figure it out if we don't do that? ^^;

_________________

(Credit to Forry for this picture.)
avatar
shadowsowner888
Admin



Female Posts : 24391
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 23

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RP Idea -- Thoughts?

Post by Cyn431 on 5/16/2010, 2:18 pm

Understood. nod I don't think I've ever really seen reincarnations incorporated into a story other than Warriors, and I haven't even read those. Plus, the one in The Host I used as an example wasn't really a reincarnation, so to speak... Well, it was, but it wasn't. xD You'd have to read the book to understand.

Whatever happens, Matt's mine. Just felt like making that clear... Razz I should plan his recreation, though.
avatar
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Posts : 5161
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: RP Idea -- Thoughts?

Post by shadowsowner888 on 5/16/2010, 2:37 pm

Well, I haven't read The Host, but I think I see what you're saying. xD Something to do with how their souls can go into other bodies or something, right?

_________________

(Credit to Forry for this picture.)
avatar
shadowsowner888
Admin



Female Posts : 24391
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 23

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RP Idea -- Thoughts?

Post by Cyn431 on 5/16/2010, 2:40 pm

Well, the doctor souls put the main soul into a body, but then that soul--along with the human mind she couldn't completely abolish--befriended a bunch of humans, and she taught the humans the intelligence of the souls. The soul made some valiant decision to give the body back to its mind, but the humans liked the soul so much they put her into a new body! :3

Essentially, they can go to any body they desire, but not on their own, and it requires precise measures. nod
avatar
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Posts : 5161
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: RP Idea -- Thoughts?

Post by shadowsowner888 on 5/16/2010, 3:10 pm

Lol, all right. nod I think that makes sense. Maybe I really should just read it, though. XD

_________________

(Credit to Forry for this picture.)
avatar
shadowsowner888
Admin



Female Posts : 24391
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 23

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RP Idea -- Thoughts?

Post by Cyn431 on 5/16/2010, 3:27 pm

Yeah. xD The whole reincarnation thing isn't until the very last like ten pages, though, sooooo... xP
avatar
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Posts : 5161
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: RP Idea -- Thoughts?

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda on 5/16/2010, 4:20 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:
Cyn431 wrote:I tend to consider it like a soul transfer in The Host: they'll act differently more or less, appearance is unpredictable and they do have vague memories that require extremely intense work to understand clearly. So you have some hope if you want the real L. Very Happy Oh, but names are like a one in ten google of a chance of being the same. xD

The info you hear could depend on who you ask, though, as some say you have no idea how you'll come out and you won't know you had other lives either. no

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I have a reincarnation as this person (let's call him Lewbert) has part of the soul of the reincarnated person (let's call him Bob) as a part of their soul. You don't really look the same, blah blah blah what Cyn said.

Okay, good to know. nod Yeah, that's why I was confused, because it really depends on what book you've been reading or whatever. XD Cus, like, in Warriors the reincarnations is the same, they just don't know it, yet. So yup.

But Twarry, we need to actually discuss which of us gets L. How are we going to figure it out if we don't do that? ^^;

Maybe both of us could? (or something like that)

Cyn431 wrote:Understood. nod I don't think I've ever really seen reincarnations incorporated into a story other than Warriors, and I haven't even read those. Plus, the one in The Host I used as an example wasn't really a reincarnation, so to speak... Well, it was, but it wasn't. xD You'd have to read the book to understand.

Whatever happens, Matt's mine. Just felt like making that clear... Razz I should plan his recreation, though.

shadowsowner888 wrote:Well, I haven't read The Host, but I think I see what you're saying. xD Something to do with how their souls can go into other bodies or something, right?

Cyn431 wrote:Well, the doctor souls put the main soul into a body, but then that soul--along with the human mind she couldn't completely abolish--befriended a bunch of humans, and she taught the humans the intelligence of the souls. The soul made some valiant decision to give the body back to its mind, but the humans liked the soul so much they put her into a new body! :3

Essentially, they can go to any body they desire, but not on their own, and it requires precise measures. nod

shadowsowner888 wrote:Lol, all right. nod I think that makes sense. Maybe I really should just read it, though. XD

Cyn431 wrote:Yeah. xD The whole reincarnation thing isn't until the very last like ten pages, though, sooooo... xP

xP I didn't get a thing you said, Cyn.

Another book series reincarnation is in is the House of Night(Marked) series. It's a bit inappropriate, but I ♥️ it. :3
avatar
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author


Female Posts : 5932
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 19

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Re: RP Idea -- Thoughts?

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda on 5/16/2010, 4:21 pm

Sorry for this double post. xPP

I'm having a (me) character, and a Matsuda-like character, Taro Matsui. (hahahahaa)
avatar
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author


Female Posts : 5932
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 19

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Re: RP Idea -- Thoughts?

Post by Cyn431 on 5/16/2010, 4:46 pm

Lol, essentially it's what you said on that one post you had on reincarnation. nod

*thinks* Maybe there should be a one-reincarnation-per-player rule too...
avatar
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Posts : 5161
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: RP Idea -- Thoughts?

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda on 5/16/2010, 5:06 pm

CYN: nod
Taro Matsui is not a reincarnation. no
avatar
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author


Female Posts : 5932
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 19

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Re: RP Idea -- Thoughts?

Post by Cyn431 on 5/16/2010, 6:07 pm

Ohhhhh, okai. xD Maybe that rule should be up anyway, just so nobody comes in and hogs the entire NPA or something. Razz

Both of you having a reincarnation of L... That'd be interesting. It reminds me of Hinduism, the big deity (Brahman?) having one piece of its soul in every single living person. Except, L isn't exactly a deity, considering he's married to Shadow. Laughing

OR, maybe one of you could have a reincarnation of the original L while the other gets a reincarnation of L II?
avatar
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Posts : 5161
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: RP Idea -- Thoughts?

Post by Cyn431 on 5/17/2010, 5:38 pm

*hopes more people come to see this*...
Should we provide a link to this to the club? XD
avatar
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Posts : 5161
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: RP Idea -- Thoughts?

Post by Sharkbait on 5/17/2010, 6:28 pm

YES.

I call Near! A reincarnation....named Hero XD

...if Forreh hasn't yet xD
avatar
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator




Female Posts : 2811
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: RP Idea -- Thoughts?

Post by Cyn431 on 5/17/2010, 6:32 pm

Well, fair is fair. nod I'll put up your claim.
avatar
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Posts : 5161
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: RP Idea -- Thoughts?

Post by FOREIGN?! on 5/17/2010, 6:51 pm

~runs in from eating dinner~ GOSHDARN. Seal, you meanie.

If I can't have Near, then I call Mello. If I must suffer, then we all suffer. e.e

Now I have to go read the thread. I just wanted to call someone before they were taken. xD
avatar
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Posts : 2425
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 907

Back to top Go down

Re: RP Idea -- Thoughts?

Post by Cyn431 on 5/17/2010, 6:53 pm

Nice. xD I'll put up your claim. nod
avatar
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Posts : 5161
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: RP Idea -- Thoughts?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum