The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beach Days<3

4 posters

Go down

Beach Days<3 Empty Beach Days<3

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 5/16/2010, 5:49 pm

Hey!

I just had an AMAZING time at the beach with a few of my best friends! (:Seeing how my 8th grade dance is next Saturday, I'm tanned to perfection and I put peroxide in my hair so now i have highlights<3

Oh and something even better... I got my hair to look great when it's curly! I normally straighten it everyday, which has been killing my hair for a while. You see, what I do is taken a shower and pump my conditioner - Wen - into my hair(Shampoo is very harmful to your hair since it's drying and has chemicals. Plus my conditioner was made so that you don't have to use shampoo with it), then I scrunch the water out of my hair with a towel and use my same Wen Shampoo as a leave in conditioner. A few minutes later I use my bed head Countour Styling Cream and work it through, scrunch it again, and then use my bedhead foxy curls anti-frizz spray.

I've spent well over 3,000 dollars on my hair being straight and knowing this is a great relief. Plus my new highlights give me a reason to deep condition it tonight... (:

Anyways, so the beach was awesome. I love my friends<3

Now here are a few questions -

1. Do you like the new TA layout?
2. Do you think children(not teenagers) can fall in love? What age do you think is appropriate?
3. How do you feel about the banning of oil mining in the US?
4. Are you excited for summer?
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
Beach Days<3 Siggy

Shiner -
Beach Days<3 Siggy

Hearts -
Beach Days<3 Siggy

Master Emerald -
Beach Days<3 Siggy

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Beach Days<3 Empty Re: Beach Days<3

Post by Avé 5/17/2010, 12:16 am

The beach sounds fun!

1. Do you like the new TA layout? -nodnod-
2. Do you think children(not teenagers) can fall in love? What age do you think is appropriate? I guess. :/ I mean, a lot of the time, it's just, "Hey, you look cute, let's go out!" And within two days, they believe they're in love and it's just... meh. A lot of the time they're just not mature enough.
3. How do you feel about the banning of oil mining in the US? -shrug- I don't really care.
4. Are you excited for summer? HECK YES.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/17/2010, 11:04 pm

1. :3 Yeah!
2. I don't think it's age . . . more like maturity. ^^ I'd say at least 12, though, but probably more like 15 and up.
3. o_O WHAT?!
4. Very Happy Oh yesh.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Beach Days<3 1312Beach Days<3 2412Beach Days<3 3349Beach Days<3 3548Beach Days<3 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/19/2010, 3:57 pm

1. Do you like the new TA layout? Yesh
2. Do you think children(not teenagers) can fall in love? What age do you think is appropriate? Not really. At the ages 0-17, I don't really think you know what love IS.
3. How do you feel about the banning of oil mining in the US? I think it's stupid.
4. Are you excited for summer? Of COURCE
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Beach Days<3 SiggyBeach Days<3 SiggyBeach Days<3 SiggyBeach Days<3 SiggyBeach Days<3 SiggyBeach Days<3 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/19/2010, 9:27 pm

Cass, if I may respectfully disagree . . . I do know what love is, and I'm not 18, am I? Maybe not falling in love, sure, but just because I'm not an adult doesn't mean I can't understand love. smiley
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Beach Days<3 1312Beach Days<3 2412Beach Days<3 3349Beach Days<3 3548Beach Days<3 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down