The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yipee! I'm going on 2 trips this summer!!

4 posters

Go down

Yipee! I'm going on 2 trips this summer!! Empty Yipee! I'm going on 2 trips this summer!!

Post by Dreamer 5/26/2010, 7:51 pm

Hi guys!! Guess what?? I'm really excited cause'...I'm going to Chicago and Bosten after school ends! Very Happy ( I'm going to Chicago in 8 days, and Bosten in about 2 months!) I've never been to bosten, and it will be really fun. I also get to go to cape cod, since my dads cousen lives there, and when I'm there I going...Whale Watching!! I want to see some little whales (well not that little...) Can you recommend some things I can do in Bosten or Chicago?

I'm already going to the american girl store (In both places), whale watching, the Shedd Aqurium(In chicago) and I'm going to the Navy Peir(Of course, in Chicago)

I'm so excited!!! Very Happy
Dreamer
Dreamer
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Yipee! I'm going on 2 trips this summer!! Empty Re: Yipee! I'm going on 2 trips this summer!!

Post by Avé 5/26/2010, 7:53 pm

That's awesome! Very Happy

I've never been to Boston - I've always wanted to go, though - but I've been to Chicago and it's amazing there. <33 Definitely go to the Navy Peir, and you should check out the Bean.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Yipee! I'm going on 2 trips this summer!! Empty Re: Yipee! I'm going on 2 trips this summer!!

Post by shadowsowner888 5/26/2010, 11:32 pm

Ooooh, that's awesome. :3 In Chicago, you should so go to Pizzaria Uno! They have like the best pizza.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Yipee! I'm going on 2 trips this summer!! 1312Yipee! I'm going on 2 trips this summer!! 2412Yipee! I'm going on 2 trips this summer!! 3349Yipee! I'm going on 2 trips this summer!! 3548Yipee! I'm going on 2 trips this summer!! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by annb 5/26/2010, 11:36 pm

You should go to the top floor of the Willis(SEARS) tower!! I live in ILL myself. So cool that ur coming here!
annb
annb
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down