The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not to dampen anybody's mood, but I've got some explanations? And some expectations.

4 posters

Go down

Not to dampen anybody's mood, but I've got some explanations? And some expectations. Empty Not to dampen anybody's mood, but I've got some explanations? And some expectations.

Post by kindro 6/11/2010, 4:46 pm

Alright. So, anybody who roleplays with me probably noticed that I was gone for almost a whole week. Well, here's the deal:

On Friday, my Aunt Diana collapsed while shopping at Khols. My mom and I found out after we came inside from doing yard work. My mom rushed off, and, short after, maybe an hour, my dad got home. He showered[he's a contractor, so he gets pretty dirty during the day], then left to go get my grandpa. He stopped and picked me up on their way to the hospital, University of Cincinnati Hospital, where my aunt had been taken. We got there around seven, and didn't leave until around eleven. Bright side? I met a totally hot, college-age, gay guy. His name is Sebastien Ferrero. You've probably heard of his family's chocolate business, Ferrero Rocher. His family also created and owns Tic Tacs and Nutella. He's quite wealthy. And smexy. What a Face

Anyways, as we go through the week, my aunt's condition gets worse and worse. On Wednesday night, I left the hospital with my cousins, Amanda and Faith, Amanda's friend, Rachel, and my favorite gay guy, Sebastien. We went to the YMCA camp that Amanda, Sebastien and Rachel live and work at. I had to get bloodwork done on Thursday morning, so I had to have my cousin take me home from her camp later that night. On Thursday morning, I found out that my Aunt Diana had been pronounced legally brain-dead at about four that morning. Her viewing, since she wanted to be cremated, will be held either Sunday or Monday. A huge party celebrating her life will take place on July 3rd, the day before Independence Day, from 9 AM till 1 AM. It shall be fun, but sad. I know that she doesn't want me to be sad for her, so, how's about if I say that I'm not crying for her, but for me?

Any prayers or comments that you leave will be appreciated. Thank you for understanding. (:
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1069

Back to top Go down

Not to dampen anybody's mood, but I've got some explanations? And some expectations. Empty Re: Not to dampen anybody's mood, but I've got some explanations? And some expectations.

Post by Avé 6/11/2010, 8:39 pm

Aw, Skylar, I'm really sorry about your aunt. :/
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Not to dampen anybody's mood, but I've got some explanations? And some expectations. Empty Re: Not to dampen anybody's mood, but I've got some explanations? And some expectations.

Post by kindro 6/11/2010, 10:43 pm

Thanks, Ave. *huggles* I love yhuuu.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1069

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/13/2010, 5:13 pm

I'm so sorry about your aunt, Kinny. :/ I'll keep your family in my prayers.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Not to dampen anybody's mood, but I've got some explanations? And some expectations. 1312Not to dampen anybody's mood, but I've got some explanations? And some expectations. 2412Not to dampen anybody's mood, but I've got some explanations? And some expectations. 3349Not to dampen anybody's mood, but I've got some explanations? And some expectations. 3548Not to dampen anybody's mood, but I've got some explanations? And some expectations. 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by B 6/14/2010, 8:24 pm

Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry about your aunt. At least you met some beast gay guy! Smile
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down