The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Muse: MK Ultra

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Muse: MK Ultra

Post by Cyn431 on 6/11/2010, 6:28 pm

You have every right to call me crazy and gullible and the like, but I felt like sharing this.

So there are theories about the pop culture secretly giving into a force known as Illuminati (not the band) and its Monarch Programming and mind control and whatnot. If you want to learn and understand this thread better, just read anything by the author at this link: http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=2917

So.

I was re-reading that article to give myself more information on Monarch Programming so I could accurately write my book. Then I noticed that the codename for one of the projects was MK Ultra and I was like, "Hey, that's a Muse song. . . Oh crap." So I dug out my CD and its inner cover which held the lyrics and I listened and read. Then I got really scared. Here are the lyrics:

The wavelength gently grows,
Coercive notions re-evolve,
A universe is trapped inside a tear,
It resonates the core,
Creates unnatural laws,
Replaces love and happiness with fear

How much deception can you take?
How many lies will you create?
How much longer until you break?
You mind's about to fall

And they are breaking through,
They are breaking through,
Now we're falling,
We are losing control

Invisible to all,
The mind becomes a wall.
All of history deleted with one stroke
One who believes in the Illuminati projects could interpret this as follows.

The wavelength gently grows, (the sound waves used in blurring the lines between reality and fantasy)
Coercive notions re-evolve, (electroshock stuff scares victims-to-be to remain mind-controlled, which is like the trauma they once faced in their early childhood all over again)
A universe is trapped inside a tear, (children put under this may cry from all the inhumane torture used to get the mind control to work, and during that they'll forget it all...)
It resonates the core, (the scientists doing all this (illegally, might I add) use oral phrases and whatnot to command their slaves)
Creates unnatural laws, (is it natural to have an alter ego?)
Replaces love and happiness with fear (since when was being mind-controlled happy?)

How much deception can you take? (the people doing the mind-control lie to their slaves/victims by providing them with another personality that the victim has no idea exists but will go along with anyway as it is used to replace the victim's identity ... if that makes sense)
How many lies will you create? (read above)
How much longer until you break? (how much longer 'til the victim will fall to the programming?)
You mind's about to fall (and the mind will fall and be controlled ...)

And they are breaking through, (the scientists are)
They are breaking through, (ditto)
Now we're falling, (the mind is falling to mind control)
We are losing control (and the mind has lost its control)

Invisible to all, (nobody knows they're a victim as their alter ego fulfills their daily lives—now a lie)
The mind becomes a wall. (the mind is the fantasy, where the real ego of the person lives, not what everyone sees)
All of history deleted with one stroke (due to inhumane torture the victim remembers nothing, and all it takes is one session or one dose of LSD)

Muse, pleasepleaseplease don't follow all of the other musicians who are following the Illuminati ... D:

You may now call me crazy. nod
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Re: Muse: MK Ultra

Post by Komoda on 6/11/2010, 6:58 pm

Mm... Conspiracy theory.

The way I see it, Muse just wrote a song about Monarch Programming but they aren't actually using it... If a band were to openly admit to using mind control, that would ruin their reputation. And seeing as it doesn't take a whole lot to figure out what MK Ultra's about (the proof's in the title) then if they were using mind control, they'd be busted instantly. I could contradict that thought by saying they purposely admitted to it so that they wouldn't be suspected, but that would still be a bad move. If they admit to it, people will pay closer attention to their other songs and easily find proof of them actually using it.

Basically, I guess accusing them of using mind control is like accusing a songwriter who wrote a song about murder of being a murderer themselves. And besides, it sounds more to me like Muse is saying they're against the whole Monarch Programming thing.
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! on 6/11/2010, 7:05 pm

Ave told me about something like that once, except it was with Brick By Boring Brick. I don't think it's true at all, but it is quite interesting. *-*
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 on 6/11/2010, 7:19 pm

@Mo: Yes, conspiracy theories, aren't they delightful? :3

I'm not saying that they're conducting the crime of mind control, but more like getting the word out about it, and until you said the thing at the bottom of your post I was afraid it would have been for positive reinforcement versus negative influence towards its users. It'd be really bad if they were actually committing it. o.e But now that you mention it, after I analyzed the entire album briefly (its entity seeming to have connections to the theory) it does seem like they're against it. It just took me the entire album to pull me out of my idiocy. xD Good thing I already knew I was an idiot or else I'd feel even worse now.

@Forry: Eh heh ... angelic Yeah, about where she found that out ... *shies away from big red arrow pointing at Cyn*
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! on 6/11/2010, 8:58 pm

Cyn my child, you are one crazy motorboat. nod
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 on 6/11/2010, 9:20 pm

Yay, I'm a crazy motorboat! applause
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna on 6/12/2010, 6:06 am

Well, Brick by Boring Brick (which was used as an example in the article) is certainly /not/ mind control. It's about a girl who grows up.

Sooooo, after reading the lyrics to that song, I'mma guess it's just another song. No one's controlling any minds. Very Happy

(As a side note, I'd also like to point out that I've concluded that the person maintaining this 'Vigilant' website is most likely a lunatic. Smile For him, pretty much every song is oh-so-obviously about mind control. xD)

Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx on 6/12/2010, 8:26 am

Oh, I've seen this before. My mom, when she was growing up was shown that all music that was not christian was made by the devil, proved by playing three songs backwards.Always the same three songs, too. You'd think if this was true they'd have more songs to play.
Also, human survival instincts prevent anyone from forcing a mind to do what it doesn't want to do. Human survival instincts are even stronger in small children than adults. The idea that small children can be forced into becoming mind controlled slave is entirely ridiculous.
My point is...
A. I dislike conspiracy theorists immensely
B. Your crazy, man.
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top