The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications)

+3
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Dark Fairytales
Novastare
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Which plot?

PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) - Page 2 Left1060%PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) - Page 2 Right10 60% 
[ 3 ]
PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) - Page 2 Left1020%PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) - Page 2 Right10 20% 
[ 1 ]
PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) - Page 2 Left1020%PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) - Page 2 Right10 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) - Page 2 Empty Re: PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications)

Post by Novastare 6/17/2010, 11:27 pm

Couple of questions-

Would it be okay if I let my friend join?

Should we have a limit to characters?

Should we use templates?

Should it be realistic wolves or wolves with odd coats?
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) - Page 2 Empty Re: PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications)

Post by Sundara 6/18/2010, 9:39 am

Novastare wrote:Couple of questions-

Would it be okay if I let my friend join?

Should we have a limit to characters?

Should we use templates?

Should it be realistic wolves or wolves with odd coats?

For questions 1,3 & 4 . . .

Of course your friend can join!

Templates are fun. nod I use templates even in regular RPs.

And the wolves . . . hmm . . . could they have odd coats? I think that would be cool . . .
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1302

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/18/2010, 11:20 am

My answers-

Can't answer the first,

I'm thinking as many as we can handle,

Templates are cool for me, I use them a lot.

I don't really mind, but I don't really think purple wolves are cool. Perhaps slight discoloring or something.
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/18/2010, 11:42 am

Would it be okay if I let my friend join? Yes

Should we have a limit to characters? 4 or 5

Should we use templates? If someone explains to me how exactly to make a template

Should it be realistic wolves or wolves with odd coats? Odd coats!!
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 6/18/2010, 11:57 am

For the odd coats, I think it could be something like :

PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) - Page 2 Dawn

Rather than the entire coat being purple.
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/18/2010, 12:40 pm

Ooh! I like that
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/18/2010, 1:35 pm

Yeah, thats what I was thinking too. Very Happy Just no wings, realistic besides the coat then I guess? And they can have tuffs of hair like Tesshin on GDWeed? Very Happy
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 6/18/2010, 4:13 pm

Novastare wrote:Yeah, thats what I was thinking too. Very Happy Just no wings, realistic besides the coat then I guess? And they can have tuffs of hair like Tesshin on GDWeed? Very Happy

Yeah, the wings were just there 'cuz it's from another RP . . .

And yeah, they can haz the hairz . . . LOLz
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/18/2010, 4:38 pm

XD cool, are we ready to create the thread? I can create it then edit it. Oh and I think we should do bios instead of lists.
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/18/2010, 4:46 pm

My friend decided that she wouldn't be active enough to keep up with it. However, I have a friend who shall co-own with me. If thats alright with everyone? She gave me the idea for a wolf roleplay and the idea to watch one of my new favorite animes GDweed.
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 6/18/2010, 8:40 pm

Novastare wrote:My friend decided that she wouldn't be active enough to keep up with it. However, I have a friend who shall co-own with me. If thats alright with everyone? She gave me the idea for a wolf roleplay and the idea to watch one of my new favorite animes GDweed.

Sure, you can start the thread. nod
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/19/2010, 12:21 am

Alright, don't know when she's going to get here yet. I'll make it then post the link.
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 6/19/2010, 12:49 am

It looks awsome Nova Smile
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4872

http://mylifeismusic.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/19/2010, 12:54 am

Thanks, Smile I'll work on my bios tomorrow or tonight.
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 6/19/2010, 1:08 am

Ok cool Smile
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/19/2010, 8:43 pm

Very Happy
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 6/19/2010, 9:07 pm

I read the intro really nice Nova Smile
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/19/2010, 9:19 pm

Thanks! You can post your bios and intros now. Then roleplay!
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/19/2010, 10:25 pm

Eh, I have not been paying attention to this thread! Whoops! Sorry =[
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) - Page 2 DN41
PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) - Page 2 Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/19/2010, 10:27 pm

Thats okay,
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 6/22/2010, 12:27 am

Sorry I haven't been on in a while. D:

Soo...what's goin on? xD
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) - Page 2 Siggy PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) - Page 2 Siggy PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) - Page 2 Siggy PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/22/2010, 1:06 am

The roleplay is up, we're posting our bios and intros and stuff.
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 6/27/2010, 4:55 pm

Never mind, just saw you're closed ^_^
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]
Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 6/28/2010, 12:21 am

Okay.

What's the plot again? xP
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) - Page 2 Siggy PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) - Page 2 Siggy PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) - Page 2 Siggy PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next