The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<3--[EMILY IS BACK (;]---<<

3 posters

Go down

<3--[EMILY IS BACK (;]---<< Empty <3--[EMILY IS BACK (;]---<<

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 6/25/2010, 6:12 pm

Hey Guys!

Sorry I haven't been posting Blogs as much. Just busy I guess and as some of you know, I was dealing with the death of a close friend of mine.

Well... I have some good news for you (: I'm not really depressed anymore. I just have a bittersweet feeling in me whenever I think back on all the memories we share together. But, I'm holding on, and even though I don't want to, I'm going to move past this. I promise him, wherever he is in heaven right now, that I'll live for him and I'll make him proud. I'll be someone worth living for.

Which reminds me... My poem that I wrote for him, I'll Always Live For You, is in lead right now for Featured Poem Of The Month, which made me happy yesterday when I found out. xD

Anyways, onto a different topic, since I've been mopping about that for a while now(I'm sure you guys are getting sick of my blogs xD) I'm sitting on a chair that has no back. It's really uncomfortable, but the back broke last night when my friends slept over and one of my friends fell backwards. It was HILARIOUS! (:

So, this last week I've been going to a tennis camp with three of my friends. It's exhausting but we love playing tennis and we get to spend time together. Today my mom signed me up to go to a volleyball camp with two of them next week. Guess what? I was the lost slot available! How lucky is that? Anyways, back to tennis camp. I think I learned a lot and here's the best part... Us four are planning on taking private lessons together once school start, which means that my best friend whose going to a different high school will be able to see us once a week!(She was one of the people there)!!!! Hurray!!! (:

So, two of my friends slept over last night. They both were going to camp with me(one of my best friends whose the one going to a different high school got sick so she couldn't go, but we're planning on having another one next Friday so we can go and see Eclipse too!). It was SOO fun last night! My friend brought us each candy(she got herself chocolate ball thingies and sour patch kids, my other friend candy corn, and my sour gummies. YUM!). We watched The Office for a while until my friend shut down our whole cable by pressing a switch. xD

They helped me pick out costumes for Halloween. Me, my best friend whose going to a different high school, and my other best friend who got the candy corn, are being the Kardashians! I'm going to be Kourtney, the candy-corn one will be Khloe, and the not going to our high school one is going to be Kim.(Confused by my code names yet? Razz) We got the CUTEST dresses that are on sale for ONLY $13 dollars. Which reminds me, I just got the cutest PINK bag for only $5 dollars! I LOVE CRAZY PINK SALES<3

Here's the dresses -

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=GU-263645&page=9&cgname=OSCLODRSVIL&rfnbr=2667

I'm going to where yellow, candy corn is wearing orange, and not same high school friend is wearing Pink. PERFECTION! (:

I know that it's only June, but we already made plans for Halloween. And if there's going to be a party on Halloween, which there probably will be, then we'll get in our costumes after wards. Go Holidays With Best Friends! The two of my friends who are going to Volleyball camp with me are at Sarasota together this weekend, at not the same highschool as me's best friend's beach condo. (wow that was a lot to get out). They've been planning it for a while, though. And I kind of need a break to catch up... Besides, why go to the beach when everything's slick with oil? :\

Which brings us to. . . MUSIC!

Play list I made just for you guys to listen to! xD

*I hope you can see it*

Here are the songs and why I chose them...

All the Right Moves - Well, to start off with, it's just a GREAT song. Perfect for me and my best friends(I know, it should be my best friends and I. Whatever. xD) and it's GREAT for a party. Plus, I love how it is sung and the beat to it.

Hot Mess - Me & My 2 best friend's who are going to volleyball's song! Well, one of a few. I absolutely LOVE this song! It could be our theme song, really xD Plus, once again, it has an amazing beat and is perfect for parties/best friends dancing while hanging out. And stuff. I don't know what I'm saying anymore, I just played 8 hours of tennis and I'm exhausted xD

Nothin' On You - Me and my best friend who is going to a different high school than me's song Sad Whenever we're in the car, or at home, or whatever, it comes on. ALWAYS. So, we made it our best friend song. I'm gonna miss her SOOOO much. Sad On the bright side, if everything goes right, we might be doing tennis together with our other 2 tennis camp friends(one of them being our other best friend).. So, let's see how things work out! I'll definitely blog about it, if there are any updates. (:

My First Kiss - Umm, 3OH!3 + Ke$ha = HAS TO BE A PERFECT SONG<3. I actually HATED it at first and I get a lot of jokes about it since I haven't had my first kiss. I've had dozens of chances, but just haven't found the one yet(if you read my first couple of blogs, you'd know what I'm babbling about xD)

Chicken Fried - Once again, just a PERFECT summer right. And I love it x10000000000000000000. more than Sweet Home Alabama *shivers*. And normally I hate country, other than Taylor Swift. So yeah, it's a pretty awesome song. Plus Fried Chicken is Delicious. (I'll explain my vegetarianism later) Just a little bit 'o chicken fried♥️

Cooler Than Me - FAVORITE SONG. I saw it in a few people's siggies here and when I finally heard it like a week or two ago for the first time it reminded me of all of you guys! I LOVE IT! It's definitely a breath of fresh air when it comes to music. Plus it's so true... Why should we try to be better than everyone? If I could write you a song to make you fall in love, then I'd already have you up under my arm~

Airplanes - Ugh. My luck was not good at the end of the day today. xD You see, whenever I serve, I HAVE to chew gum or I don't make it. I didn't have gum and was, of course, very unlucky and kept missing. This was like the last hour or so, but other than that, I actually did pretty good today. Besides, this is just a really cool song and something fun and exciting to listen to.

I had a small sad Avril Lavigne song obsession and even though I do love her music, I'm not like going all emo or anything... xD Which reminds me, I finally got the band schelduel for next year and have missed like 5 things... Oh well. I'll say I was on vacation or something... xDDD

Okay, so about my vegetarianism... I lost like about 10 pounds after going vegan for 3 months, which really wasn't good because I was already 10-15 pounds underweight(might be 20, idk how tall I am, like 5'5 I think...? I keep growing and shrinking. Razz) so I was creepily skinny and had to stop. I'm just going to go organ and start eating a lot healthier from now on. Plus I still won't drink milk. Yuck.

MONIQUE COMES BACK TOMORROW!!! She's going to Victoria Secrets with me at this strip mall(connected out door stores) to see if they have it. If not, then I have to order it online Sad But she's been at her grandparents for like, half a month, so I've hardly seen her. Bleh bleh bleh. I really miss her, though. We've been texting and I've been talking to "his" best friend, which is really helping. Almost like old times... (:

Here's a sad poem I found... I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! It's really sweet.

Here's a sad little Poem I found (I DID NOT WRITE IT)

When Tomorrow Starts Without Me

When tomorrow starts without me,
and I'm not there to see;
If the sun should rise and find your eyes
all filled with tears for me;
I wish so much you wouldn't cry
the way you did today,
While thinking of the many things
we didn't get to say.
I know how much you love me,
as much as I love you,
And each time you think of me,
I know you'll miss me, too.
But when tomorrow starts without me,
please try and understand,
That an angel came and called my name
and took me by the hand,
And said my place was ready
in heaven far above,
And that I'd have to leave behind
all those I dearly love.
But as I turned to walk away,
a tear fell from my eye,
For all my life I'd always thought
I didn't want to die.
I had so much to live for
and so much yet to do,
It seemed almost impossible
that I am leaving you.
I thought of all the yesterdays,
the good ones and the bad,
I thougth of all the love we shared
and all the fun we had.
If I could relive yesterday,
I thought, just for a while,
I'd say good-bye and kiss you
and maybe see your smile.
But then I fully realized
that this could never be.
For emptiness and memories
would take the place of me.
And when I thought of worldly things
that I'd miss come tomorrow,
I thought of you, and when I did,
my heart was filled with sorrow.
But when I walked through heaven's gates,
I felt so much at home.
When God look down and smiled at me,
from His great golden throne.
He said, "This is eternity
and all I've promised you,
Today your life on earth is past,
but here it starts anew.
I promise no tomorrow,
but today will always last,
And since each day's the same day,
there's no longing for the past.
But you have been so faithful,
so trusting and so true,
Though there were times you did some things
you knew you shouldn't do.
But you have been forgiven,
and now at last your free.
So won't you take my hand
and share my life with me?"
So when tomorrow starts without me,
don't think we're far apart,
For everytime you think of me,
I'm right here in your heart.

Well that's it for now, folks! Glad my friends LOVED their presents. I have to redo mine though, since it got all screwed up xD I don't mind. It's kinda fun to make the bracelets, anyways.

QUESTIONS

1.How has your summer been?
2.How are you and your friends?
3.How much of my blog did you actually read? *don't lie!* Razz
4. What are your favorite songs?

Last edited by <3--[Emily]--<< on 6/25/2010, 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
<3--[EMILY IS BACK (;]---<< Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

<3--[EMILY IS BACK (;]---<< Empty Re: <3--[EMILY IS BACK (;]---<<

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/25/2010, 6:20 pm

Dang, taht was alot of read xD. And I'm working on a playlist and Cooler Than Me is on there 'cause I luffs that song. XDD I'm so happy for you and I sooooo luv those dresses.

1. Pretty darn good. Except for the little girl who went to the bathroom on my leg this morning. XD
2. Pretty good, everything is solved (:
3. All of it *seriously!!*
4. I like Cooler Than Me, Secret, and Hot Mess by Cobra Starshio and Ashley Tisdale (:

It's soooo weird but my three friends and I sighned up for a Volleyball camp next week O.o
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

<3--[EMILY IS BACK (;]---<< Siggy<3--[EMILY IS BACK (;]---<< Siggy<3--[EMILY IS BACK (;]---<< Siggy<3--[EMILY IS BACK (;]---<< Siggy<3--[EMILY IS BACK (;]---<< Siggy<3--[EMILY IS BACK (;]---<< Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/25/2010, 10:08 pm

QUESTIONS

1.How has your summer been? Well, right now it's crap. [I already told you why, since everybody lives soo far away. :/]
2.How are you and your friends? Haha, I already told you this too. xD Maddi's moving to another state, everybody's going to a different school of course [that includes me even though the private school I go to is Kindergarten thru 12th.]
3.How much of my blog did you actually read? *don't lie!* All of it, no joke. And I enjoy reading your blogs.
4. What are your favorite songs? All The Right Moves [obviously, since it was on my b-day playlist *thanks again for that! (:*, Nothin' On You, Airplanes, My First Kiss.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 6/25/2010, 10:26 pm

I was just listening to that song Leah xD

& Thanks both for reading the whole thing xD

I'm going to bed... And your welcome Leah! I love how you put this disney things for my birthday (:
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -