The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Most ever users online - SATURDAY the 31st at (vote for the time, link inside)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Most ever users online - SATURDAY the 31st at (vote for the time, link inside)

Post by Johnny Gal on 7/6/2010, 5:06 pm

MOST USERS ONLINE: ABOUT TO CHANGE

Hey guys! i was just thinking, if we have 500 users on this site, we should all try to log on at the same time to see how many people we could get online at once. i think if we have a date and time, say, Saturday at 6:00, we could have a bunch of users on line. I'm going to set up a poll asking what day we should have it on, and ill have that up for about four or five days. then once everybody votes on that, I'll set up another poll for the time of day it should be. Then I can post it here in big colorful letters the day thats most convenient for a lot of people to get on. or like... change the title or something. ehh? good, bad? (or ugly?)

so good? not good?

what do you guys think? Sorry if this is suppose to go somewhere else, i thought either this or the suggestion box. if it needs moved or there is something wrong with it oops you can delete it or whatever needs done. Razz


Thanks for reading!
- Johnny


Link to poll for day: CLICK! This voting has ended
Link to poll for the time: CLICK! this will close on the 29th.


Updates
The day has been chosen. it will be Saturday, the 31st.
The time is now being chosen, and the voting for that will end the 29th.


hope to see you all there!


Last edited by Johnny Gal on 7/15/2010, 9:19 am; edited 6 times in total
avatar
Johnny Gal
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Most ever users online - SATURDAY the 31st at (vote for the time, link inside)

Post by B on 7/6/2010, 5:49 pm

Not to be rude, but don't you think that this is a little too early to be doing this? We just set the record two days ago, so maybe we should wait about 5 or 6 months?
avatar
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404
Join date : 2010-03-27
Age : 19

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Most ever users online - SATURDAY the 31st at (vote for the time, link inside)

Post by Blue Aqua Wind on 7/6/2010, 5:54 pm

Smirf- Lol, she never really mentioned a specific date. :3 & 5 - 6 months, for what? x3

Anyways, I like the idea. Smile We did this on WT for New Year. We didn't break the record but it was still fun. :3 Plus, we did break the DCT Record. Very Happy It was amazing. Haha. xD
& ... yeah, I shouldn't get off topic. Lol. I like the idea. Very Happy It would be better on Summer, since people are out of school & they can get the time to get on TWIG. (:
avatar
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5263
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Most ever users online - SATURDAY the 31st at (vote for the time, link inside)

Post by Malicious Nightmares on 7/6/2010, 5:55 pm

This would be really cool! But not EVERYONE can get on, y'know?

My cousin Kumokada won't get on. My friends Ritsuka and Elementalstring won't, either. Nor will my real life best friend Sonic Wolf. :/
avatar
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 19

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Most ever users online - SATURDAY the 31st at (vote for the time, link inside)

Post by Blue Aqua Wind on 7/6/2010, 6:00 pm

Yeah. Not everyone can get on I guess. x3
But maybe there could be like an announcement & stuff. Haha(:
& if people tried to get on that would be great. & Mia, you could try asking them to get on. Maybe they will. xP
avatar
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5263
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Most ever users online - SATURDAY the 31st at (vote for the time, link inside)

Post by Malicious Nightmares on 7/6/2010, 6:05 pm

Blue Aqua Wind wrote:Yeah. Not everyone can get on I guess. x3
But maybe there could be like an announcement & stuff. Haha(:
& if people tried to get on that would be great. & Mia, you could try asking them to get on. Maybe they will. xP

You're kidding, right? tongue
Ritsuka forgot her password, and forgot her old email account password, too.
Kumokada's finds he's a tad too old for this. >_> He's not that much older than me! >///<
Elementalstring.... I don't have her phone number, anymore. DX
And lastly, Sonic Wolf [Genny]... her mom banned her from all chat websites, including Twig.
avatar
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 19

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Most ever users online - SATURDAY the 31st at (vote for the time, link inside)

Post by Johnny Gal on 7/6/2010, 6:08 pm

Smirf wrote:Not to be rude, but don't you think that this is a little too early to be doing this? We just set the record two days ago, so maybe we should wait about 5 or 6 months?

Awesome! thanks for your enthusiasm and being so optimistic!

Blue Aqua Wind wrote:Smirf- Lol, she never really mentioned a specific date. :3 & 5 - 6 months, for what? x3

Anyways, I like the idea. Smile We did this on WT for New Year. We didn't break the record but it was still fun. :3 Plus, we did break the DCT Record. Very Happy It was amazing. Haha. xD
& ... yeah, I shouldn't get off topic. Lol. I like the idea. Very Happy It would be better on Summer, since people are out of school & they can get the time to get on TWIG. (:
Thanks! off topicness is alright... i must be the master at it XD

Malicious Nightmares wrote:This would be really cool! But not EVERYONE can get on, y'know?

My cousin Kumokada won't get on. My friends Ritsuka and Elementalstring won't, either. Nor will my real life best friend Sonic Wolf. :/
Aww! well i know we cant get everyone online at once... but i bet if we had a set time we could get more than 60!

Blue Aqua Wind wrote:Yeah. Not everyone can get on I guess. x3
But maybe there could be like an announcement & stuff. Haha(:
& if people tried to get on that would be great. & Mia, you could try asking them to get on. Maybe they will. xP
An announcement would be awesome! XD any mods out there? *hint hint*

Malicious Nightmares wrote:
Blue Aqua Wind wrote:Yeah. Not everyone can get on I guess. x3
But maybe there could be like an announcement & stuff. Haha(:
& if people tried to get on that would be great. & Mia, you could try asking them to get on. Maybe they will. xP

You're kidding, right? tongue
Ritsuka forgot her password, and forgot her old email account password, too.
Kumokada's finds he's a tad too old for this. >_> He's not that much older than me! >///<
Elementalstring.... I don't have her phone number, anymore. DX
And lastly, Sonic Wolf [Genny]... her mom banned her from all chat websites, including Twig.
Once again, aww. Sad
XD lol


Last edited by Johnny Gal on 7/6/2010, 6:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
avatar
Johnny Gal
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Most ever users online - SATURDAY the 31st at (vote for the time, link inside)

Post by Cyn431 on 7/6/2010, 6:09 pm

Mia does have a point that not everybody can get on, but I bet more than sixty could do it. (:

Smirf also has somewhat of a point too, which I could agree or disagree with. I won't approach that though.

In the end I'll end up tagging along. nod
avatar
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Posts : 5161
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: Most ever users online - SATURDAY the 31st at (vote for the time, link inside)

Post by Johnny Gal on 7/6/2010, 6:14 pm

Cyn431 wrote:Mia does have a point that not everybody can get on, but I bet more than sixty could do it. (:

Smirf also has somewhat of a point too, which I could agree or disagree with. I won't approach that though.

In the end I'll end up tagging along. nod

XD thanks! yeah i didn't think everyone could get on what with the sleeping accounts, but i was just trying for more than 60. :3
avatar
Johnny Gal
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Most ever users online - SATURDAY the 31st at (vote for the time, link inside)

Post by Malicious Nightmares on 7/6/2010, 6:14 pm

Some users might never get on, since their last log in times are still marked under "Never". rolleyes
Oh and, Reeses, remember not to use red ink, it's reserved for the Twig Staff. wink
avatar
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 19

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Most ever users online - SATURDAY the 31st at (vote for the time, link inside)

Post by Johnny Gal on 7/6/2010, 6:16 pm

Malicious Nightmares wrote:Some users might never get on, since their last log in times are still marked under "Never". rolleyes
Oh and, Reeses, remember not to use red ink, it's reserved for the Twig Staff. wink
oh oops i def didnt know that. Shocked lol i'll change it to like... something else XD
avatar
Johnny Gal
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Most ever users online - SATURDAY the 31st at (vote for the time, link inside)

Post by Malicious Nightmares on 7/6/2010, 6:19 pm

hi there!
It's fine. X3
avatar
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 19

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Most ever users online - SATURDAY the 31st at (vote for the time, link inside)

Post by Blue Aqua Wind on 7/6/2010, 6:22 pm

Malicious Nightmares wrote:
Blue Aqua Wind wrote:Yeah. Not everyone can get on I guess. x3
But maybe there could be like an announcement & stuff. Haha(:
& if people tried to get on that would be great. & Mia, you could try asking them to get on. Maybe they will. xP

You're kidding, right? tongue
Ritsuka forgot her password, and forgot her old email account password, too.
Kumokada's finds he's a tad too old for this. >_> He's not that much older than me! >///<
Elementalstring.... I don't have her phone number, anymore. DX
And lastly, Sonic Wolf [Genny]... her mom banned her from all chat websites, including Twig.


wellll. no, i wasn't kidding. xD
but i didn't know that, sooo. :3 sorry they can't get on though. xP
avatar
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5263
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Most ever users online - SATURDAY the 31st at (vote for the time, link inside)

Post by Blue Aqua Wind on 7/6/2010, 6:24 pm

Johnny Gal wrote:
Smirf wrote:Not to be rude, but don't you think that this is a little too early to be doing this? We just set the record two days ago, so maybe we should wait about 5 or 6 months?

Awesome! thanks for your enthusiasm and being so optimistic!

Blue Aqua Wind wrote:Smirf- Lol, she never really mentioned a specific date. :3 & 5 - 6 months, for what? x3

Anyways, I like the idea. Smile We did this on WT for New Year. We didn't break the record but it was still fun. :3 Plus, we did break the DCT Record. Very Happy It was amazing. Haha. xD
& ... yeah, I shouldn't get off topic. Lol. I like the idea. Very Happy It would be better on Summer, since people are out of school & they can get the time to get on TWIG. (:
Thanks! off topicness is alright... i must be the master at it XD

Malicious Nightmares wrote:This would be really cool! But not EVERYONE can get on, y'know?

My cousin Kumokada won't get on. My friends Ritsuka and Elementalstring won't, either. Nor will my real life best friend Sonic Wolf. :/
Aww! well i know we cant get everyone online at once... but i bet if we had a set time we could get more than 60!

Blue Aqua Wind wrote:Yeah. Not everyone can get on I guess. x3
But maybe there could be like an announcement & stuff. Haha(:
& if people tried to get on that would be great. & Mia, you could try asking them to get on. Maybe they will. xP
An announcement would be awesome! XD any mods out there? *hint hint*

Malicious Nightmares wrote:
Blue Aqua Wind wrote:Yeah. Not everyone can get on I guess. x3
But maybe there could be like an announcement & stuff. Haha(:
& if people tried to get on that would be great. & Mia, you could try asking them to get on. Maybe they will. xP

You're kidding, right? tongue
Ritsuka forgot her password, and forgot her old email account password, too.
Kumokada's finds he's a tad too old for this. >_> He's not that much older than me! >///<
Elementalstring.... I don't have her phone number, anymore. DX
And lastly, Sonic Wolf [Genny]... her mom banned her from all chat websites, including Twig.
Once again, aww. Sad
XD lol

dudeeee. i love your sarcasm. :3
ahh, jk. anywayyys. you're welcome. haha, off-topic-ness ftw. xD
it's fun(:
& yeah, an announcement would be prettyyy cool. ^^
avatar
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5263
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Most ever users online - SATURDAY the 31st at (vote for the time, link inside)

Post by Johnny Gal on 7/6/2010, 6:27 pm

dudeeee. i love your sarcasm. :3
ahh, jk. anywayyys. you're welcome. haha, off-topic-ness ftw. xD
it's fun(:
& yeah, an announcement would be prettyyy cool. ^^

XD me and sarcasm come as a package deal... just ask my bf XD
lol of course -pickles- off topicness rocks!
lol lets hope for the announcement... our only possible way of accomplishing anything XD
avatar
Johnny Gal
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Most ever users online - SATURDAY the 31st at (vote for the time, link inside)

Post by shadowsowner888 on 7/6/2010, 6:28 pm

Blue is a color reserved for the mod and admin as well. Wink

Anyway, this sounds like a fun little idea. applause I'm just gonna sit back and watch you guys plan it out, then, and I'll try to be on during the time that gets chosen, but life might end up getting in the way. XD

_________________

(Credit to Forry for this picture.)
avatar
shadowsowner888
Admin



Female Posts : 24391
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 22

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Most ever users online - SATURDAY the 31st at (vote for the time, link inside)

Post by Johnny Gal on 7/6/2010, 6:32 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:Blue is a color reserved for the mod and admin as well. Wink

Anyway, this sounds like a fun little idea. applause I'm just gonna sit back and watch you guys plan it out, then, and I'll try to be on during the time that gets chosen, but life might end up getting in the way. XD

ugh. blue. XD is Green alright?
Ok cool thanks!
avatar
Johnny Gal
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Most ever users online - SATURDAY the 31st at (vote for the time, link inside)

Post by Blue Aqua Wind on 7/6/2010, 6:40 pm

Johnny Gal wrote:
dudeeee. i love your sarcasm. :3
ahh, jk. anywayyys. you're welcome. haha, off-topic-ness ftw. xD
it's fun(:
& yeah, an announcement would be prettyyy cool. ^^

XD me and sarcasm come as a package deal... just ask my bf XD
lol of course -pickles- off topicness rocks!
lol lets hope for the announcement... our only possible way of accomplishing anything XD

hahaha. win. xD
sarcasm is a fun way of humor though(:
but it can come out a little mean. :O soooo, yeah. it's not fun for everyone. xD
& indeeeed(:
well, yeah. pretty much. xD unless we find our own uber-cool publicity strategy, then. :3
avatar
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5263
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Most ever users online - SATURDAY the 31st at (vote for the time, link inside)

Post by Blue Aqua Wind on 7/6/2010, 6:41 pm

& haha, thanks Shad(:

& yepp. i think green is alrightt. it's just blue & red we can't use.
avatar
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5263
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Most ever users online - SATURDAY the 31st at (vote for the time, link inside)

Post by Malicious Nightmares on 7/6/2010, 6:42 pm

Johnny Gal wrote:
shadowsowner888 wrote:Blue is a color reserved for the mod and admin as well. Wink

Anyway, this sounds like a fun little idea. applause I'm just gonna sit back and watch you guys plan it out, then, and I'll try to be on during the time that gets chosen, but life might end up getting in the way. XD

ugh. blue. XD is Green alright?
Ok cool thanks!

Ever color is fine, except for red and blue. :3
avatar
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 19

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Most ever users online - SATURDAY the 31st at (vote for the time, link inside)

Post by Johnny Gal on 7/6/2010, 7:03 pm

XD it would be my luck... the first two colors i pick. XD
avatar
Johnny Gal
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Most ever users online - SATURDAY the 31st at (vote for the time, link inside)

Post by Jesus4Eternity on 7/6/2010, 10:04 pm

Well, personally, I think having the most users online thing is more an accomplishment when it's not planned. It's really awesome to see how many people are online at some random time, instead of planning it and seeing how many people comply. Like, if we all plan to get on, it's not really like we all felt like getting on at the same time- we were trying to. Whereas if it's just some random time we were all on, isn't it more of an accomplishment? That's just me, though.

_________________


Tell the message of Jesus Christ every day, and, when necessary, use words.

Going to church on Sundays doesn't make you a Christian more than being in a garage makes you a car.

Why do I do all this? Because if you knew what I know about Jesus, I would want you to tell me.
avatar
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author




Female Posts : 16258
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 616

Back to top Go down

Re: Most ever users online - SATURDAY the 31st at (vote for the time, link inside)

Post by Johnny Gal on 7/7/2010, 7:50 am

Yeah, i was kinda thinking about that... and i kinda agree with you, kind of don't at the same time though. if we get a lot of members online at once, then it gives us something to look up to and continue to try to overpass. i understand that 60 is a lot right now, but when we get like, really popular and there are like... a kagillion (yes, that is a word i just added it to the dictionary XD) people on the site, we still want to have something that we can try to work past, otherwise its just going to change every couple days and we wont be striving for anything.

I think.
XD but thats just where im looking at it from i guess and everyone's opinion and availability are the body if anything happens lol

Thank ya
- Johnny

avatar
Johnny Gal
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Most ever users online - SATURDAY the 31st at (vote for the time, link inside)

Post by Arianna on 7/7/2010, 11:22 am

I don't think that artificially growing stuff like this is that fun. I won't be able to log on, because the time zone that I'm in simply doesn't allow it.

Plus, I think it's much more fun when things like this randomly happen, without any organization. :3

_________________
This signature was originally advertising something, but now it isn't. Instead, it's simply here for the sake of being here. Isn't that great?
avatar
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author


Posts : 7698
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 21

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Most ever users online - SATURDAY the 31st at (vote for the time, link inside)

Post by Blue Aqua Wind on 7/7/2010, 11:28 am

It was still really fun when we did it on the other site. & it was organized. :3
In fact, I think it was even more fun than if it would've been random. xP 'Cause we had already planned stuff that we'd do(:
avatar
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5263
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Most ever users online - SATURDAY the 31st at (vote for the time, link inside)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum