The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Let me express...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let me express...

Post by Cyn431 on 7/9/2010, 9:35 pm

... How stupid this whole mumbo jumbo is.

(Mods, move this to the music section if you find it appropriate.)

Okay, so maybe you know that somebody on YouTube took an audio track of Obama saying "let me express", reversed it, and it said "serve Satan".

I'm not saying I like Obama, but really? Really? People also claim that they can't say "let me express" and reverse it on Audacity (like I did) in order to make it say "serve Satan", and that it was impossible. I didn't even TRY. I just mocked Obama's pitch and said it into the microphone—twice—then reversed the track with me saying "let me express" the second time. This is what I got: CLICK HERE.

Didn't that sound like "Serve Satan" to you?

This is just my little way to show to the world that all that Obama Satanism stuff is crap. Anybody can do the exact same thing. Just because he isn't Christian doesn't mean he's a Satanist. Get over it.

I don't think any of you are like this, but I felt like sharing that audio track. Eh heh. xD

Take care (you may need it any-a-hippo),

--| Cyn
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Re: Let me express...

Post by Rai on 7/9/2010, 9:39 pm

Oh.
*feels stupid.*
Lol.

I didn't think it was true before I clicked on the video, but then I thought it might be true. I'm so freaking gullible. XD *pokes Reeses*

Thanks for clearing this up, Tommm! Very Happy
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1321

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 on 7/9/2010, 9:59 pm

Haha. xD I wasn't sure whether to believe it or not either at first. Then I noticed how on the first video I heard it from there was so much dramatic music in the background and a whole bunch of unnecessary "persuasive" text at the end trying to say how this was so creepy and whatnot, and from there I figured the people were desperate for some scared faces. Razz

And now because of this, I've also found a strange pleasure in listening to myself say sserpxe em tel on TinyPic. o.0

Hehe, you're welcome Ra Ra! ^^
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl on 7/9/2010, 10:03 pm

I hadn't even heard of this before, but haters of any type are really annoying. They'll find any excuse to blame a person for anything.

Oh, and you have a pretty voice, if that doesn't sound creepy. Smile
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Female Posts : 3651

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 on 7/9/2010, 10:05 pm

I know, right? xP

Haha, thanks Anna. Smile I won't take it in a creepy way, no worries. xD
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea on 7/9/2010, 10:26 pm

My entire family and I are all Democrates(sp?). They all voted for him back in '08. I found it really offensive, and I knew that it was just straight up bullcrap. >:-(

But yeah, that's exactly what it sounded like to me.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 on 7/9/2010, 10:28 pm

Yeah, same here. I'm not even democrat and I knew that was just r-ded, if you know what I mean.

Okay, yay, I'm not deaf. xD I was pretty sure, but I wasn't fully sure on that.
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea on 7/9/2010, 10:32 pm

And also, just because Obama ain't a Christian DOES NOT mean he supports Satan. Heck, I ain't a Christrian, but there is NO way that I'm ever going to support the devil.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé on 7/9/2010, 11:15 pm

So, I don't like Obama. At all. XD But that gives me no reason to believe this is true. People can easily take things out of context to make it seem like something bad, and it's pretty stupid, if you ask me.

Ignorant Person wrote:
Cyn431 wrote:I don't think any of you are like this, but I felt like sharing that audio track. Eh heh.

:O Cyn! I found the letters that spell out Satan in your post! Are you trying to tell us something?

(Please don't take that offensively. I don't really think you're worshipping Satan. XD That's just what people tend to do.)
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 on 7/10/2010, 12:03 am

(this kind of replies to both Jessi and Ave)

Meh... To be honest, I'm in the same position, Ave. xD I don't disrespect him though. It's the stupid that I disrespect. Razz I'm not exactly Christian, now same position as Jessi—well, maybe inactive, 'cause we "celebrate" Christmas, but I'm not sure what I am—nor am I democratic, but I'm not going to accuse Obama of being Satanist. Not following Christianity (yet sticking to a monotheistic religion) doesn't make you Satanist. Not in the slightest.

And I don't take that offensively, Ave. no You know what I say back to ignorant person?

:O Cyn! I found the letters that spell out Satan in your post! Are you trying to tell us something?
Woah. Who's talking?
Well, I don't really know, but something like that. xD
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna on 7/11/2010, 1:15 pm

Ugh, I hate when people do stuff like this.

I'm a total Obama supporter. We voted for him in '08 and we have a snazzy Obama '08 sticker on our car. We're democrats. ;D

Secondly, even though I'm not a Christian, Obama is. What's all this junk of people saying he isn't? Wasn't he sworn in on the Bible or something? Plus, he wouldn't lie.

And then, people doing this? Satan? Seriously? I still think Satan's mythical, but... uh, lemme just say some people (namely the ones who made this) are braindead. Razz

My two cents.

Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda on 7/11/2010, 9:32 pm

Lol, this reminds me of the whole Revolution 9 thing. XD Even if Obama was a Satanist, I wouldn't care, personally. His religion shouldn't matter as long as he's not hurting anyone and is doing his job right. But either way, I highly doubt he is. People just don't have anything better to do other than make up things such as this.
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top