The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

fng

Go down

fng

Post by someday69 on 7/10/2010, 6:57 pm

Ok now,that knowbodies.read'in,this,i'm wast'in,burn;'in day'light,,,so,,,,where do i find a place to u-load,,(how'ever i do that)..where can a person put there stories??,,,cause I got a few,,I need to place on the net for like free,,right now....thanks in advark-vance...like there's anyone who give's a split-..anyway....if ya got the info..tell me the best..place's to give away..some super rightious store'ies..that lot'a people will trip on for age'es..// eon'ez to come...someday.
avatar
someday69
Inspired Novice
Inspired Novice

Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-07-10

Back to top Go down

Re: fng

Post by Malicious Nightmares on 7/10/2010, 9:17 pm

Whoa. I barely understood that post. O_o
It felt like I was going back throuhg my WI years, for a second. x_x
Um, anyway... yeah. Welcome to this site!
I hate to say it, but would you possibly mind attempting to use a tad better grammar? It would be highly appreciated. After all, 'tis a Writers' Site!

And as for your stories, you can post them in the "Compositions" Category. Just find the right section. Such as "Fanfiction", "Semi-Fanfiction" and "Original Works".

And, congrats. You just met Twig's Evilest User/The Shinigami Queen.
Hope ya have a good time here!

~Signed, The Shinigami Queen/Twig's Evilest User
avatar
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 20

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: fng

Post by amrgirl on 7/10/2010, 11:48 pm

Welcome to TWIG!

Pretty much, the first part of what Mia said. This is a writing site, so please try to use proper grammer and all that. Smile And, yes, it did take me a little bit to understand your post. And, again, like Mia said, you can post what you have written in the "Compositions" section. I'm sure that there would be quiet a few people on this site who would love to read what you have written. Smile
avatar
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Female Posts : 3651
Join date : 2009-10-02
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: fng

Post by shadowsowner888 on 7/11/2010, 7:37 am

Hey there, Someday. ^^ Welcome to Twig! I know others have said this, but please do use your best grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc, since you're on a writers site.

I hope you'll enjoy your time here. smiley

_________________

(Credit to Forry for this picture.)
avatar
shadowsowner888
Admin



Female Posts : 24391
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 23

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Re: fng

Post by Komoda on 7/11/2010, 10:46 pm

amrgirl wrote:Welcome to TWIG!

Pretty much, the first part of what Mia said. This is a writing site, so please try to use proper grammer and all that. Smile And, yes, it did take me a little bit to understand your post. And, again, like Mia said, you can post what you have written in the "Compositions" section. I'm sure that there would be quiet a few people on this site who would love to read what you have written. Smile
I think you mean 'proper grammar' and 'quite a few'.
avatar
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Posts : 6275
Join date : 2009-07-13

Back to top Go down

Re: fng

Post by Rai on 7/11/2010, 11:06 pm

Welcome to TWIG! Very Happy Also, like pretty much everyone else has said, please try to use proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Wink

Komoda, it's alright. Smile I understood her post just fine without those corrections, lol. Wink
avatar
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1321
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 518

Back to top Go down

Re: fng

Post by Komoda on 7/11/2010, 11:15 pm

Rai wrote:Welcome to TWIG! Very Happy Also, like pretty much everyone else has said, please try to use proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Wink

Komoda, it's alright. Smile I understood her post just fine without those corrections, lol. Wink
It's inappropriate to use incorrect grammar and spelling while correcting the grammar of another. I didn't post that to help you understand her post. Wink
avatar
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Posts : 6275
Join date : 2009-07-13

Back to top Go down

Re: fng

Post by Arianna on 7/12/2010, 4:54 am

Haha, I'm not gonna remind you about grammar and spelling 'cause others have already. Very Happy

But anyway, welcome to Twig! Have a great time here!

_________________
This signature was originally advertising something, but now it isn't. Instead, it's simply here for the sake of being here. Isn't that great?
avatar
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author


Posts : 7698
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 22

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Re: fng

Post by Malicious Nightmares on 7/12/2010, 8:37 am

Komoda wrote:
Rai wrote:Welcome to TWIG! Very Happy Also, like pretty much everyone else has said, please try to use proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Wink

Komoda, it's alright. Smile I understood her post just fine without those corrections, lol. Wink
It's inappropriate to use incorrect grammar and spelling while correcting the grammar of another. I didn't post that to help you understand her post. Wink

Did I fail at my post? O_o -wonders-
'Cause I know I still need to improve my grammar, and enhance my vocabulary. tongue
avatar
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 20

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: fng

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum