The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

& golf and alcohol don't mix ♪ | that's why I don't drink and drive ♫ ||

Go down

& golf and alcohol don't mix ♪ | that's why I don't drink and drive ♫ ||

Post by Cyn431 on 7/19/2010, 12:57 pm

The Toothbrush Song - Songs To Wear Pants To

The Playlist
It's on shuffle today, 'cause I reckon these can be played in any order you want. Also, you must must must click on the link. It's technically part of the playlist too, I just couldn't find an audio track for it.

1. Dental Care, by Owl City. Well, it's kind of self-explanatory, is it not? A guy getting his teeth done and how he protects them, all that cheesy yet incredibly witty stuff.
2. Fences, by Paramore. I don't know about you, but when I listen to this song, I get the idea this may be talking about a dentist appointment, even though it all suggests that it has to do with other things. XD Listen to the lyrics carefully and keep your favorite orthodontist in mind. (♪ I'm sitting in a room made up of only big white walls ... Don't you know by now you can't turn back ... It's obvious that you're dying, dying ... Oooooopen wiiiiiide ... So smile ... You'll go out in style ... You're just a mess ... ♫)
3. My Shiny Teeth and Me, by Chip Skylark. ... I had to do it, okay? I knew it was on Playlist from a previous search that somehow showed that to me, and I searched for it again, and there it was. And it fit well with the theme. So I had to put it in. Are you going to kill me? Fairly Oddparents never did anything to you. Eh heh heh... ^^; *is totally overreacting for no reason*
4. The Toothbrush Song, by Songs To Wear Pants To. Pretty self-explanatory like the first song. It's about brushing yo teeth fuu. Razz At least listen to it just for the ending. The ending is an epic win. Seriously. JUST LISTEN.

... Reality Check.

Hey, it's been a while since I've talked to you all. 'Ello there! I had intentions to begin my daily blogs on Wednesday, but due to other events I had to postpone that to today. Let's go over those past few days, shall we?

Wednesday. I got to wake up at 7:40 in the morning to go to the eye doctor! Woo hoo! Considering we excluded the retina photos, I have to admit it was pretty awesome barring the dilation and other eye drops, 'cause as long as we didn't take those photos it was all free with our insurance. ^^ Well, okay, I'll give a little slack to say my new glasses cost four dollars, same applying to my mom's, and my dad's costing sixty-four dollars while my sister's cost nineteen, but otherwise it was alllllll free. If there were absolutely no discounts, my sister would have cost seven-hundred dollars altogether and my dad would have cost a thousand. So it wasn't too bad.

Anyway. Right now my glasses are these brown Catherine DeNeuve ones, but within the next three weeks I'll have these fiery red Bebe ones. grin I think they look splendiferous, and my dad says their his favorite frames so far out of the four I've chosen in the past few years. So I feel really good about my decision.

Thursday. My uncle from Chicago came down to Missouri to see us. ;D Though we didn't do a whole lot that first day. Pretty much all we did was play some Apples To Apples and watch Whose Line Is It Anyway. Which is pretty awesome considering ice cream was part of the package deal.

Friday. Ah, now on the second day we had a lot of fun. Maybe the only extra thing was going to the movies, but still, I don't get to do that all that often, so it was something big for me. Especially because it was Toy Story 3. applause Oh my gosh, that movie was one of the greatest things I ever laid my eyes on, but it actually made me laugh-cry, which is practically impossible for me. I was probably the oldest person there too that wasn't an adult, and I was laugh-crying over a happy ending. Why do I say laugh-crying instead of just crying? Well, I have a feeling I've lost my tear ducts, 'cause in spite of how hard I was doing all that, I couldn't feel a single tear. At all. Is that good or bad? Anyway, I was almost "laugh-crying" in the beginning, got a little closer at this one spot in the middle, but I was going full out at the ending. Greatest movie ending ever. The only complaint I have is improper Spanish. >.> Why is that an issue? Go see the movie yourself and find out.
After the movies we played Uno and watched more Whose Line Is It Anyway, and that was pretty much the end of the day there.

Saturday. It was almost boring on Saturday. I mean, it was fun to go to Borders and spend twenty seven bucks, but there's not a whole lot f excitement to come out of that. I ordered Poirot Investigates by Agatha Christie online, and from the store I bought Immortal by Gillian Shields as well as Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. (Something tells me a few of you just started smiling.) I'll have a little ramble about VA down in the Scatterbrain Special with my pleasures, displeasures and oh-my-gosh-I'm-going-to-dies, if that makes sense. After that we hung out at the pet store, which was really boring 'cause we did absolutely nothing, and I can't remember after that.

Sunday. Guess what? (What?) IT'S TODAY! Woo hoo, I love today! invisible trampoline Let's see, today I got to eat some chocolate M&M cookies from a local store's bakery, and it is ah-mazing. I'd tell you where they came from, but that would reveal some too-personal information. Let's see, I also played a good lot of Guitar Hero 5 today, and I finished cutting out those birthday party invitations (would you like one?), and... Yeah, that's it. And I walked the dogs, but that's nothing special. Then again, the only thing that's really special about today is the cookie. Heh heh.

TWIGWOOD
in FullMetal Alchemist

My mom threw away the list of films, and I can remember five of them, but not all six that were on the paper. The Uninvited, Valentine's Day, FullMetal Alchemist, Lord of the Rings and Diablo II were the ones I remembered. There was one more too, but I can't remember it. xP I just picked the first one that I wouldn't have to do lots of research on. I'll only do the characters I can identify though, so this will probably be brief.

... Wait. *starts searching through files* Oh Twigwoooooooooooood!

Looks like he went on vacation. Huh. I guess he was serious when he said he wanted to go to Siberia the first chance he got.

So can you guess what one of the four questions is going to be?

For now, you may enjoy this little picture. Which I don't think works.

THE SCATTERBRAIN SPECIAL

Vampire Academy
Last night I spent about two hours reading the first hundred or so pages, getting to chapter... Eight, I think. Well, I finished number seven and then I stopped. It's good, yes, though I am able to put it down. The plots decent, and the characters are... coolish... And yet I cannot stand this book in the slightest. Well, not the book, really, but the publishing company: Razor Bill. Why?

Improper grammar and punctuation.

Tell me, in what situation should you be granted permission to start a sentence written in current English with the words "Me she gave"? There is no situation in which such should be done. So why was it in this book? I don't know, but I found myself rereading that portion of the book five times in disbelief.

And that was only the beginning, even if it was the end for grammatical errors for a while. Somewhere I found in the middle of Lissa speaking a quotation mark, so I figured her part of the conversation had concluded, but I read ahead for punctuation, and lookie there! Another quotation mark without a partner! Shortly after that, somebody found it appropriate to replace a comma with a period. Either that, or they didn't bother to capitalize the letter of the next sentence. Based off of the context, I think it was the former, but if it was the latter, oh my gosh I'm going to slap somebody. That was about where I was going to throw the book against the wall.

There were a couple misplaced punctuation marks here and there afterward, but that was really it for the night. I read about twenty more pages tonight, and I found three more errors. Let's see... "... she'd often begged me for a pet ..." Double pretense, not good. "You don't know even know what you're talking about." (said Dimitri) A double know, eh? "... Now this ..." Okay, now I'm going to scream. Who italicizes "his" but not the beginning letter "t" of the word? Really, who? That's terrible!

Now, if this had six hundred or more pages, I might give them some slack. This is barely half of that. You know, I think I found one or no errors when reading the Harry Potter books, and the last three were all near or over the 600-page mark. I found two in The Host, maybe three. This book has 325 pages and I've already found about six.

Oh. My. God.

Yeah, I think I'm going to have to slam this book against something.

The Dream
Brace yourselves, this is going to be awkward.

So last night my dream started with myself playing some rainbow version of that Backyardigans world race thing, supposedly with my sister. It was pretend, though, because we were just running around the house pretending to do color-based challenges while climbing mountains, crossing deserts and traveling some other land form I can't recall. Parts of the house were recognizable while others weren't, like I was in someone else's house. In the end, apparently I had to go to my basement and blow up the night sky a purple color...? I dunno. I open the basement door...

... And suddenly my vision changes as if I'm a TV screen, picking up the live feed of a live-recorded event somewhere in Los Angeles, if that makes sense. It's some sort of comedy, talk and game show set out on an American Idol style stage along with a huge audience. There talk part is much more prominent than the rest of the show, but the other parts did exist.

The game part didn't kick in until my vision had once more changed to one where I was a member of the live front audience. The setting had changed, too. We were in an unrecognizable part of my house, the living room specifically. Most of it was tinted a dark blue from the now very dim lighting as some brief pointless clip was shown on a screen in front of us all. There were three smoothly transitioning slides, all of which containing a character's picture to the right and a name to the left. First there was a cloaked girl with a shadowed over face, and her shown name was something like Iziz. Or at least it contained those letters. Next there was a guy whose face and name I couldn't see (wow, I'm even vision impaired in my dreams). Finally there was some baby-gun thing with the name Q. I would go in detail about Q, but I could get in trouble for making somebody throw up. O_o The reason I say that was pointless is the fact they had no relevance to the previous and future parts of the dream.

So back to the game. The host dude, who happened to look like Ryan Seacrest, explained that there were ten platinum coins scattered on the floor we stood on at the time. When one made contact with a coin, the person absorbed it, kind of like in Mario. But if somebody punched someone that held a coin, one would fall out just like in Mario also, and it's up for grabs to be taken by anyone, even its original holder if he or she is fast enough. The goal is to obtain all ten of them, and once somebody had them all, they won a private jet that didn't need fuel to run. Random, but okay. Also, we were aided with this sort of video game vision, because in the bottom right corner of our eyesight there was this little box that could be mentally opened up to reveal the nicknames of who held coins and how many, though no faces could be shown.

Got it? ReadysetGO.

Amazingly I get a hold of two coins. Soon after I snook off to the outskirts where not nearly as many people stood. Out of curiosity I chose to open up that little box in the corner of my vision. Here's something strange for you: Cyn431 had two coins, Avé had one, and Noah the Flood had seven. Why Twig was involved, I have no idea, nor do I know why those two in particular were the other two at this party thing.

A minute later I ran into this guy that looked like an eighteen year old Jim Carrey. We had casual conversation, so that was nice. Just as I was leaving I lightly punched him, and out came a coin, which I guiltlessly stole. So that meant eighteen year old Jim Carrey was the equal of Noah. I don't picture him at all like that, but that's what happened. XD

After that I ended up getting chased by Noah Carrey (it's a mixture between the two identities, nothing personal Razz) through my kitchen to the door that led to my deck, which then featured two brief staircases to the fenced backyard, but in the dark rain I quickly found out that the gate was wide open so I ran through that, and then back through my front door to the foyer, all of the preceding recognizable except for the staircases. Then there was a little bathroom scene, but I feel that details would be greatly unappreciated, so I'll skip that. In the end he did get his coin back.

Let's see... I also remember this guy with boxy glasses in the backyard getting beat up when he had no coins, as well as a bunch of other older teenagers playing poker in the laundry room, and some dude telling me I should have remained in the backyard longer so I could pick up a good date (... what the heck.). Otherwise that was it.

You know what's really weird, though? A few months ago I had a dream almost exactly like that. The whole Backyardigans thing was identical, but the party was a little different. I won $250 in the original dream for some parody I made of Jesse Jackson or whatever, and while the whole game still worked like Mario, it was something other than coins. But yeah, excluding those two things, they were exactly the same. Is that supposed to say something?

Palm Trees
They're tall. They have coconuts. They make monkeys act awkward. Especially on Casper. And they're fun to knock against people's heads because they're annoying like that. So indirectly, palm trees win. ^^

Elmo
La da da da, la da da da, ELMO'S WORLD!
No, it's Cyn's Song!
No, it's Elmo's World!
Who the heck is this other's voice?
ELMO'S WORLD!
WHAT THE HECK!
ELMO'S WORLD!
DUDE, SHUT UP!
ELMO'S WORLD!
... Well, wasn't that awkward.

When it comes, it'll explode in your face. o.o
No, seriously, those fireworks are gonna be HUGE! We'll be able to blow up China with those unintentionally and yet intentionally at the same time 'cause fireworks are awesome like that. cheesy

Popping Balloons
When you pop a balloon, the high pressure within it is quickly released into the low pressure in the outside world, therefore creating wind. It also makes lots of kids cry, and teenagers like me scream because they're still afraid of balloon popping.

Six Flags
I'd prefer only one flag, thank you, and one that isn't considered a penalty.
(Though there's a Six Flags fairly close to my house, I'm rather ignorant about it, therefore don't feel like talking about it. Besides, I have no interest in going there again anyway. Razz The only thing I ride is Shazam! because everything else scares me, especially The Mine Train and Mr. Freeze. O.o)

House Keys
Since when was Dr. House married to Alicia Keys? And I thought Alicia was the girl? O_o
... *cough* Sorry, I had the sudden urge to do that. xD

Pictures
What if I prefer photographs? Razz The song "Take A Picture" by Filter is good though. And I have nothing more to say 'cause I'm lame at this hour.

Cell Phones
I've got one that I never use. While they are massively popular and useful, I believe they're also one of the world's most wanted killers. Just take one into your car, you'll see what it does.

Blank DVDs
You mean like the ones from America that Obama tried to give to the people of Britain?

Movies
Um um um... I went to see one this weekend! What a Face And I like them more so over TV. 'Cause you get to see a whole story in two hours. Most of the time anyway.

Video Games
Best form of entertainment ever, next to music. Especially Guitar Hero. You get to exercise your fingers, your brain, play video games and listen to music all at the same time. *.*

MP3
Music Player generation Three. I think that's what it stands for. I have no idea though. It's just like below.

iPods
Best MP3 ever. Even if all of them have their idiotic moments now and then. But whatever you do, don't pronounce the D a certain way on its own like it's a third syllable. It's very disrespectful.

Speakers
I have to speak in front of a large group of people? What? *runs away screaming*

Computers
It's what I'm using now.

Internet
I'm using this now too. Aren't I a great multitasker?

Time
It's running away... o:

CDs
It's like a DVD with no pictures.

Dogs
CUTE.

Statues
... Eh, I gotta skip. I've only got ten minutes left and I really want to post this.

Baseball Caps
Agitating.

Cameras
Gotta hate them...

Books
As long as their literary conventions aren't as bad as those in Vampire Academy, gotta love them...

Caramel Frappé
My Me Time: When I'm finding six unacceptable grammatical and punctuation errors in a novella on the way to McDonald's, which I'm being forced to eat.

Vibram Fivefinger Shoes
They're so hard to describe. That's how epic they are. *.*

The Game of Ninja
You must play it in your dreams. Now.

Why Was Heather's Post Messed Up?
Copy-Pasting in Firefox is absolutely terrible.

Did Nemo Die From the BP Oil Spill?
... That took place in Australia, not the Gulf of Mexico. Either way it was the Pacific Ocean.

Vibram Fivefinger Shoes = Ugly
On my math teacher? Yes.

Say "Your Mom" to Everything
Your mom.

Bratty Younger Siblings
If they're younger, that means they're less mature. That's your answer. Or at least what my tired it's-five-minutes-to-midnight brain can provide.

Toe Trucks
Is that what Toeyota is coming out with next?

Mac v. Laptop
What about a Mac Laptop?

Dreidel
PRETTY. *.* And blue.

Lady Gaga = Awesome (Explain Reasoning)
Sorry, I was at a bar when I said that, and you know that nobody means what they say when they're drinkin'.

Can Cyn make questions before curfew hits?

1. Tell me, are you brushing your teeth?
2. Fifty points from Hufflepuff.
3. What welcome home present will you give Twigwood?
4. Say something insane to Mr. Scatterbrain.

WHEW.

You see, I was just about to post this when BAM! My internet went out. >.> So you won't get this until the morning when I get my internet back. It still technically finished at the bottom below though. So I apologize for having to wait that extra day. I guarantee a second blog tomorrow—or, rather, today.

Toodles,

—Cyn

12:01 AM

Original Word Count: 105463
Word Count After Blog: 108821
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Re: & golf and alcohol don't mix ♪ | that's why I don't drink and drive ♫ ||

Post by Avé on 7/19/2010, 3:34 pm

Aw, Twigwood is on vacay? :'( Did he go with The List :O, or are they on seperate planes? D:

1. Tell me, are you brushing your teeth? ... right now? No.
2. Fifty points from Hufflepuff. Hufflepuff... that's the house in Harry Potter, right? The one that the girl is in? That Harry goes out with? No, wait, that's the one that Edward Cullen Cedric Diggory is in, right?
3. What welcome home present will you give Twigwood? I'll give him my Robert Downey Jr. gif. -nodnod-
4. Say something insane to Mr. Scatterbrain. Oh dear. Um... since you obviously don't think Lady Gaga is awesome you should talk about why Ave thinks she is! ._.
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Miami on 7/19/2010, 3:55 pm

THE UNINVITED IS HORRIBLE.
K, so just saying... I hated it.
Miami
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Female Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda on 7/19/2010, 3:55 pm

Twigwood... never

Dental Care is such a cute song. <3
My Shiny Teeth and Me... Reminds me of Near. XDD

I'm not talented enough to do that and type.
That's alright. I'm Ravenclaw. grin
Would he by chance fancy some sunshine dust?
Insanity's never been my strong point... Hyde's kitten noise, however... Now that's something I'm well acquainted with. nod
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 on 7/19/2010, 3:58 pm

. . . iPotties? x)

1. Tell me, are you brushing your teeth? Nope . . . I guess that's why my teeth aren't shiny. D:
2. Fifty points from Hufflepuff. I reject the points! >.> I want Tamaki instead - NO WAIT I CAN'T. D: I'm not allowed to have Tamaki.
3. What welcome home present will you give Twigwood? Tamaki, cus I really need to get rid of him.
4. Say something insane to Mr. Scatterbrain. I think you look pink. But seriously, what if pink isn't really pink? :O What if it's actually yellow, and our eyes are messed up, so we just can't tell?

(Credit to Forry for this picture.)
shadowsowner888
Admin

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna on 7/19/2010, 4:01 pm

1. Tell me, are you brushing your teeth? I don't think so.
2. Fifty points from Hufflepuff. In 3rd grade, we had four tables in the classroom, all named after the Harry Potter house-things. I think I was in all of them at some time because we changed pretty often. Gryffindor is the coolest because it sounds cool, I've decided. Also, I've never read Harry Potter, except for the one time my friend in 3rd or 4th grade was reading it and I read over her shoulder. I thought it was boring and talked too much about Harry, and I've never read them. Okay, I'll stop rambling.
3. What welcome home present will you give Twigwood? A knife. Pointed at his chest. While I (a) threaten him to make him give me Tamaki and (b) tell him he's got to put me in one of his lists. nod
4. Say something insane to Mr. Scatterbrain. I've rambled enough already.

Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 on 7/19/2010, 4:33 pm

ARIARI. Take Tamaki from me, take him right now, before I give him to Twigwood! D: I don't want him!

shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub on 7/19/2010, 4:47 pm

I LOVE DENTAL CARE!!! xD

Not right now xD
Ok then. Poor Hufflepuffs.
Who?
Something insane. (C'mon, I had to xD)
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 on 7/19/2010, 5:21 pm

@Avvy:
I dunno. Do you happen to have The List :O's cell phone number? He might know.

2. Yes, it's the one Mr. Sparkle was in. nod
3. Woah. :O
4. You know, I just made this somewhat inappropriate yet slightly witty revelation about Mister/Lady Gaga. o.o Randomness.
I think I can do the latter... Without bringing the bar back into it. xD

@Miami: Tell that to Leah. *pokes absent said Twig member*

@Mo: Near? XD Oh wow. Wait a minute, I remember that video! :O Now I've got to ditch Iron Maiden to find it again.

2. Woo hoo! applause I have a feeling I'm that too, but I haven't checked in a while.
3. It depends if he went with The List :O to Tanzania or if he went to Siberia. He'd probably like it if it were the latter. ;D
4. *clicks link* Holy shrimp. O.O That's epic.

@Muffin: *gasp* She just disrespected the iPod. o:

1. Awweh. D: Don't worry, mine aren't either.
2. Have you been watching OHSHC? smug
3. Hm. Twigwood would probably be amused to do OHSHC...
4. Mr. Scatterbrain says he's actually blurple, neither pink nor yellow. :O

@Ari:

2. Gryffindor is probably the most appreciated, yeah. It does talk about Harry a lot, and I guess learning about the main character sometimes isn't of interest. *shrug*
3. He'll really enjoy that. *-*

@Saddle: Yay Dental Care! applause

2. That's what they get for having Mr. Sparkle. Rolling Eyes
4. Nice. XD
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub on 7/19/2010, 6:18 pm

Cyn431 wrote:@Saddle: Yay Dental Care! applause

2. That's what they get for having Mr. Sparkle. Rolling Eyes
4. Nice. XD

It's so random but so great cheesy

2. Um, who's Mr. Sparkle? xD
4. It was too tempting xD
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 on 7/19/2010, 6:22 pm

I know, right? cheesy It's a shame the Key of Awesome can't appreciate poetry and wits...

2. Cedric Diggory. :O
4. If it hadn't been midnight when I wrote that blog, I probably would have expected someone to do it, 'cause I think along the same lines half the time. XD
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub on 7/19/2010, 6:25 pm

Yeah, they can't grasp the awesomeness of it

2. Ohhhhh xD
4. I was surprised no one thought of it before me xD
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miami on 7/19/2010, 9:50 pm

@Cyn: Noooo clue who that is. But I didn't like it. I dun wanna tell you why, because it'd spoil it if you haven't seen it yet, but it was so dumb. -angrypoutfacegrrrrrr-
Miami
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Female Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover on 7/19/2010, 9:52 pm

1. Tell
me, are you brushing your teeth?
I will be in about an hour or so. ^_^
2. Fifty points
from Hufflepuff.
*snickers* Hahaha, stupid Hufflepuff...Lost fifty points...hahahaha....
3. What welcome home present will
you give Twigwood?
Uhm, like, uh...A HUGE SQUISHY HUG. That squishes it. And possibly dents its wind pipe. I hope not, but you never know!
4. Say something insane to Mr.
Scatterbrain.
SIX! HAM SANDWICH! PARACHUTE! RIP! SNORE!
hi. [:
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 on 7/19/2010, 10:44 pm

@Miami: leah_hope92. nod And it's totally fine. I don't have intentions to watch the movie though, just do it for Twigwood at some point.

@Heatheroo:
1. Listen to the Toothbrush Song while you brush! :O
2. Eh heh. ^^
4. ... Hi! hi there! Mr. Scatterbrain was rather intrigued by your word choice.
Six ham sandwiches were eaten, and then that eating person took a parachute that led him to be told RIP, and while being told RIP he was found snoring.
What a great story. xD
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyPenny666 on 7/20/2010, 12:21 pm

That picture is EPIC. cheesy

Those typos in VA sound so annoying. xP

But Cyn, the more flags, the more fun! nod Besides, the idea of six flags is historic. Isn't it great that Six Flags is incorporating history into its name?

Why don't you like cameras?

I believe Nemo actually died in the oil spill off of the Great Barrier Reef a few months ago. Sad

Not only are driedels pretty, but they are used for a game where the winner recieves a heap of chocolate coins. grin

1. Tell me, are you brushing your teeth? Yes. O.o That's really creepy.
2. Fifty points from Hufflepuff. HA! TAKE THAT, EDWARD!
3. What welcome home present will you give Twigwood? I'm planning on exploding the H-O-L-L-Y in the Hollwood sign and replacing it with T-W-I-G. I also promise to donate a free stack of brownies. Very Happy 
4. Say something insane to Mr. Scatterbrain. Who is Mr. Scatterbrain? Since I don't know him, I can't say anything to him. My parents always told me to not talk to strangers. nod
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 on 7/20/2010, 2:05 pm

Bwahahaha! >D

2. Actually, no, I haven't! XD Just staring at pictures and reading the first five pages of the manga, really.
3. YESYESYES.
4. o_O That's intense!

shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous on 7/20/2010, 3:35 pm

@ House Keys
Well said! xD

@Video games
I'd love to just play GH or RB all day if it was all music I actually like!

Ooh, you're gonna do a LotR twigwood? Sweetness!

1. Not currently.
2. How incomprehensious of you.
3. My all. Just like in the passionate songs.
4. Have a Footos: The Fresh Fighter! It'll help you overcome stuck parking spaces, limoes blocking the street crossing, and backstage security guards!

Thx to myself for the wonderful siggie.

Goodbye Jimmy, farewell youth.
Must be on my way, I've had enough of you.
Was a young man, proud and true.
Just a simple boy with nothing left to lose.

-Dave Grohl, Word Forward
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 on 7/20/2010, 7:23 pm

@Lucky:
I had a greater one that was associated with Question 2, but I couldn't find it again. T.T So I settled for that one.

They are. I've never been forced to take out my blue pen before, and then go off and use it on average .83 times a chapter. :O

But when I did Color Guard duty in fifth grade (I was one of only two people that volunteered), I had to fold up three flags every Friday, taking away a ton of my art time, and then put them back up every Monday, no matter what the weather. D: I can't do double the duty. More flags is not more fun.
Plus I hate history. Razz It limits our possibilities of being original.

I just... don't. I think I'll elaborate on that in this next bloggeh here.

There was an oil spill by the Great Barrier Reef? Sad Oh noes, poor Nemo!

I love that part! ;D

1. Whoa. :O ♪ Oh we're gonna brush our teeth! HEY HEY! ♫
2. You understood! *gives twenty win points*
3. Epic. *.* He'll love it.
4. Good answer. xD

@Muffin: o.O

2. *shoves Hulu.com in Muffin's face* Go. Now. o.e
3. I have that on the new eeny-meeny-miny-mo list now. But I can't remember the other movie that I forgot! D: It was one of Mia's suggestions... Ummmm... *goes digging through past blogs*
4. It is! :O

@Gri:
Why, thank you. XD

YES! That would be awesome. I already enjoy at least half of all Guitar Hero songs, but some of the really metal ones I just want to toss out the window. >.> Now, as for Band Hero... Eh, it's not as bad, but if I don't like something, it's holy-shrimp-I'm-gonna-scream bad. I haven't played Rock Band (1 or 2) enough to know what I do and don't like. If I remember correctly, I only know two off of the second and five off the first.[/ramble]

Once it gets picked off of the eeny-meeny-miny-mo list, yup. ^^

4. That reminds me, I need to go look up that Foo Fighters album on Rhapsody, right about now. But I can't leave my song obsession of the day. T.T Spare me Geddy Lee, Neil Peart and Alex (Lifeson?), but I'm betraying you guys for Rhapsody.
Anyway, Mr. Scatterbrain says that may help him sometime in the future and thanks you very much. Very Happy
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 on 7/21/2010, 4:32 pm

2. Oh, don't worry, we're good. Very Happy I'm halfway through episode four now.
3. x3 Yay! Lol, I hope you find that other one . . .

shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down