Twig has now moved to this address.

dearest ave, take thou into account - don't want no paper gangster

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

dearest ave, take thou into account - don't want no paper gangster

Post by Avé on 7/20/2010, 5:21 am

YOU THINK YOU HAVE IT BAD

ANGEL'S TALE - HYDE

I couldn't find that on Playlist, so you really should click the link and just listen to it there. Kudos to Mo for being the reason I listened to it in the first place. :3

ten rules of being human
1. You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it's yours to keep for the entire period.
2. You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called, "life."
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial, error, and experimentation. The "failed" experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiments that ultimately "work."
4. Lessons are repeated until they are learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can go on to the next lesson.
5. Learning lessons does not end. There's no part of life that doesn't contain its lessons. If you're alive, that means there are still lessons to be learned.
6. "There" is no better a place than "here." When your "there" has become a "here", you will simply obtain another "there" that will again look better than "here."
7. Other people are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.
8. What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
9. Your answers lie within you. The answers to life's questions lie within you. All you need to do is look, listen, and trust.
10. You will forget all this.

- cherie carter-scott
" " "
So. Howdy?

I think I'll start out with a paragraph all about Lady Gaga. See, a few of my expierences during the past week involved discussions about her or her music, and I figured her many haters may cringe when seeing her name scattered around my blog. So I decided to simply cram all of it into this one little paragraph. Skip over it if you like! Heh. Anyway, my obsession for Miss Gaga has only grown during the past month. I brought her CD up to our house in Oregon with us, and somehow I have these relatives that are a nun and a priest. They came over to visit us one day, and Love Game started playing. Oy... it was not pretty. Oh! And I dressed my cousins up as girls and had them dance to Boys Boys Boys. It was rather amusing. Gosh, and watching my one uncle, who loves Lady Gaga, fight with my other uncle, who particularly dislikes her, over whether she was a girl or not... well, that was slightly hilarious as well.

See? That wasn't too bad.

Oregon has been really fun so far. My cousins and I went on this 20 mile bike ride, and while that really doesn't sound like a lot - and it wouldn't be if it were on a gravel road -, it was on this dirt path, mostly uphill, and filled with many rocks. ._. I still love mountain biking, though. My whole family is into it. Granted, they all live in Oregon, where you can actually mountain bike. I swear, there is nothing to do in Florida other than surf and stalk tourists on the beach, and the occasional trip to Universal.

Anyway! The neighbor's son was really nice. We, er, talked a lot, went on a date... hehe. -swoons- It wasn't necessarily an official date, but hey, we biked to the mall, got milkshakes, and he payed. Sounds like something to me. XD Just kidding. He was fun, though. I'll miss him, now that were down in Albany again.

And then our grandparent's 50th anniversary party... oh dear. It was eventful, to say the least. There were 40 people there and my mom made me sing Through the Years. I hate that song after having to listen to it so many times. >.< While the party was fun, I talked to this one guy there who was a philosopher and... he... talked... like... this... He reminded me of Mr. Harvey. You know, that rapist from The Lovely Bones? Yeah. Him. The fact that he was 52 and he talked so much about this 19 year old girl that he loved hanging out with really didn't help to counter that at all.

Oh. Forrey's coming up in a few days and I'm so psyched. ^_^

" " "
Now please allow me to be seriously fangirly for a moment.

OH MY GOD THE FIRST EPISODE OF DEGRASSI SEASON 10 PREMIERED TONIGHT AND IT WAS SO GOOD. Just saying. I'm rather obsessed, I'll have you know. Jane had to watch the love of her life get married and Fiona kissed her gorgeous brother, Declan. Yay for incest!

... er, twincest.

" " "
Now. I'm going to rant really quickly about two things.

asdfghjkl. I hate when people steal ideas. And I especially hate it when it's not something you can really say, "Oh, hey, I made that!" or something like that to. When it's something that you kind of came up with, but you can't really claim it or anything. So then someone uses the idea, and you want to do something about it, though you can't, because it wasn't ever necessarily 'yours'.

And another thing. I really hate when you do so much for somebody and all they do in return is act like you'll never be good enough for them. And it's not like you expect the same kind of respect, but sometimes a little appreciation is nice.

" " "
So now, out of pure boredom, I am going to write five random facts about me. Hey, this is my blog. But feel free to do the same! :3

Hehe. One, I could live on sushi, Swedish Fsh, and xxx Vitamin Water alone. Two, I absolutely terrified of deep water, spiders, and ovens. Three, if you buy me a pack of gum before a plane flight or a road trip, you can be positive that I will chew all of it before the ride is over. Heck, I just did it yesterday. Four, I love the dark. I think everything is simpler when the lights are out. I know that sounds really stupid, but it feels that way. And five, I always have and always will cherish the smell of a Hot Pocket in the microwave.

Um, moving on.

'The List' :O

See, this is basically where I post the first thing that comes to my head when I look at this phrase or word. It was originally going to be what I think about it, but my answers soon turned into words, songs, and gifs. Hehe. Enjoy!

1. How I shouldn't be using these songs with the swear words

Guess who suggested this topic. ._.

Well, anyway, no, I should not be using songs with swear words. Which is why this blog's songs are completely (for the most part) swear word free!

2. Cream

Um. I hate whipped cream, just to let you know. And cream cheese is really awesome on bagels. :3

3. What the world would do if Shadow were a boy

Well... her name would be Light Yagami and she would rule the world. It happened once on the cbox, you know.

4. Food, Turkish Delight, and Bagels

Food is good for when you're hungry, if you haven't already figured that out. And quite honestly, I have no idea what turkish delight is. But bagels are yummy!

5. USB Cords

Um... hey, look, a pie.

6. Keys, gloves, bottles

Keys... we need 'em. GLOVEWORLD IS COOL. Bottles... er, I don't know what to say. Someday I'll throttle a bottle with a lottle of fear. Yeah, that made no sense.

7. Teloren and Lazuri

Oy vey iz mir. I don't know much about their story, though I do know Mia has dedicated many poems to them and the whole deal with their romance is rather sad.

8. WCL

Well, she's one of Mia's best friends, and though we've never talked, she seems extremely awesome. ^^

9. Unicorns, lampshades, elephant tusks, and illegal truffle dealing

I've never liked unicorns. Lampshades are needed. Elephant tusks look cool when they're ainted. Illegal truffle dealing is - wait. Let me guess. Forrey suggested this, didn't she? How did I guess? -eyeroll-

10. Piano keys, chickens, and rings

Piano keys fascinate me. I can't say the same about chickens and rings, though.

11. L:

I swear, that's a slight smile. Not a smirk. I'm sure of it!

12. Spray paint and pressure blisters

Spray paint is good and pressur blisters aren't. Hey, I can tell right from wrong. ^^

13. Kindro

She's my wife! And um, she's really awesome and is a great friend. -nodnod-

Ah, now for the question type of things. What else did you expect?

Your favorite song on the playlist?
What's your opinion on Lady Gaga?
Do you watch Degrassi?
I don't want a paper gangster.
Have you ever seen the movie Tommy?
Do you like sushi, Swedish Fish, or xxx Vitamin Water?
Please, share five facts about yourself and one about the person who posted above you.
What's a good present for a sister turning 16 tomorrow? (And no, 16 dollars does not suffice.)
Should I open up a template shop?
I bet you'll answer this question wrong.
Since I can't come up with creative ways to ask this question like Cyn can, er... topics for the next blog?

Well, I'm out. Night!

Midnight rush with a pen in my hand,
Avvy

Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Re: dearest ave, take thou into account - don't want no paper gangster

Post by kindro on 7/20/2010, 5:41 am

I feel so special, that you wrote about me! :3 Yeah, I suggested the topic, but, whatever.

Your favorite song on the playlist? Sweet Home Alabama. :3
What's your opinion on Lady Gaga? She's nottta guy. xD
Do you watch Degrassi? I wish. We don't get the channel Teen Nick
I don't want a paper gangster. Won't sign my life to someone whose got the flavor, but don't have no follow through.
Have you ever seen the movie Tommy? Pardon?
Do you like sushi, Swedish Fish, or xxx Vitamin Water? ALLTHREE. :3
Please, share five facts about yourself and one about the person who posted above you. Uhm, Alright.
One: Everyone in my family hates Sushi, except me and my eldest brother.
Two: I have an awesomecooliolicious boyfriend.
Three: Er..I went outside today, and wrote a really long poem.
Four: I feel at ease when I'm outside.
Five: I fear the dark sometimes.
FACTABOUTAVE: She's my wife. <33
What's a good present for a sister turning 16 tomorrow? (And no, 16 dollars does not suffice.) A FISH! XD I saw Foreign's post on your status. Funny stuff..!
Should I open up a template shop? Mmhmm.
I bet you'll answer this question wrong. That's right!
Since I can't come up with creative ways to ask this question like Cyn can, er... topics for the next blog? Foreign. XD
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1069

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé on 7/20/2010, 5:48 am

Hehe. ^^

1. I love that one. :3
2. We've established that. nod
3. Aw. D:
4. <33 I love this song.
5. It's a movie. Razz
6. YAY.
8. Haha, you saw that?

Last edited by Avé on 7/20/2010, 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro on 7/20/2010, 5:50 am

Teehee! :3

8.Yupppppp. :3 I was stalking my wifeyy's profile, so I decided to read her status. xD jkjk
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1069

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé on 7/20/2010, 5:59 am

8. I don't know if I should be glad that you love me enough to stalk me or not. o.0
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 on 7/20/2010, 2:17 pm

Hmmm . . . well, I'm still in the process of listening to it, but I rather like We Are Young. x3

Meh. She's okay, but I'm not a fan. xD

Do you watch Degrassi?
Nope. xD

Me neither! xP I want a real one.

I think my buddeh told me about that once. :O But nope, never seen it.

Well. I like the one of those I've actually consumed. xD Guess which one it is.

Please, share five facts about yourself and one about the person who posted above you.
1. I hatehatehate making mistakes, I think that's my worst fear.
2. I can't stand pink, except when it's in a heart around the letter L.
3. I . . . am a professional freelance writer with an editor. o.e *mindblown breathing*
4. Number three has been a part of my life for nearly the past year, and I didn't realize it until now.
5. I love the feeling I get when I think about kissing and stuff. x3 Like a little bit of lightning twinkling through my heart!
Ave, above me, is apparently a cheater. Shame, Ave. XD

What's a good present for a sister turning 16 tomorrow? (And no, 16 dollars does not suffice.)
A big gift card? XD Idk.

DO IT OMG.

You're absolutely correct, my dear friend. :3 Have I ever told you how much I love you?

Since I can't come up with creative ways to ask this question like Cyn can, er... topics for the next blog?
Apples to Apples, and noses, and bloody monkeys.

(Credit to Forry for this picture.)
shadowsowner888
Admin

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé on 7/20/2010, 2:24 pm

1. Seriously? o: See, I wouldn't have expected you to like that one.
2. I suppose that's understandable. nod
3. Well, you should! XD
4. Hmph. We should protest. ._.
6. Um. Sushi? ^^
7. Oh dear, I agree with you about number five. And how is Ave a cheater?! O:
9. OKAY MAYBE.
10. You're telling me you love me and yet the answer to this question is supposedly wrong. Are you saying you don't love me? D:
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 on 7/20/2010, 2:40 pm

1. Haha, idk, it's just catchy. applause
3. *insert excuses here* Um, maybe someday. XD What's it about?
4. Yes! We'll need five thousand boxes of Mike and Ike and a glue gun. *pounds fist*
6. I wish. ;-;
7. smug
9. Yay! Very Happy
10. Of course not! Why would you even suggest such a thing? *sniffle* I think I'm gonna cry now! I feel so . . . so rejected! D:

shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé on 7/20/2010, 3:22 pm

1. Well then. XD Yay for 3oh!3, I suppose!
3. It's this Canadian highschool drama. I usually don't like shows like that, but meh, it's my weakness.
4. You're forgetting the army of mountain goats. ._.
6. Right. xD Swedish fish?
7. WHATDIDYOUMEAN? D:
10. I... I didn't mean it. D: I take it back!
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 on 7/20/2010, 3:31 pm

3. Canadian, you say? ^u^
4. Oh, of course! We're gonna meet them on our way there!
6. NOMNOMNOM, we have a winner! (Cus nom is better onomatopoeia than ding. tongue)
7. smug smug
10. No, it's too late. ;-; You've already wounded me. And only a . . . a teddy bear named Mike Wazowski . . . will make it better.

shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé on 7/20/2010, 3:37 pm

3. Oh dear. Yes, it's Canadian, just like Mo. XD
4. Ah, okay, it's all good now. -nod- And you told the mountain goats to watch out for the black hole of abyss, right?
6. ... I find BLUBBLUBBLUB better onomatopoeia than both ding and nom. nod
7. -holds knife to L's throat- Tell me or I will... ._.
10. -hands Woda a teddy bear named Mike Wazowski- Am I forgiven? D:
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 on 7/20/2010, 4:03 pm

jslfjksadf SEPARATE WAYS (WORLDS APART).
I lavs you. ^^

Gosh, and watching my one uncle, who loves Lady Gaga, fight with my other uncle, who particularly dislikes her, over whether she was a girl or not... well, that was slightly hilarious as well.
I also particularly enjoy your second uncle. xD That sounded so weird.

Who knew Bert could be so... haunting. o.o

1. Your favorite song on the playlist? SEPARATE WAYS (WORLDS APART). :33333333 Hey, look, Cyn chose a song! American Pie was second, though, even if it was off by half a mile. Sweet Home Alabama was five feet behind that. And I haven't reached the other two songs yet.
2. What's your opinion on Lady Gaga? *pokes your second uncle* His opinion, basically.
3. Do you watch Degrassi? *pokes Cyn's mom* She won't let me, and even then, I sometimes question if I want to.
4. I don't want a paper gangster. Me either. But I got one in the mail. So I gave him to Oreo. And he ate him. nod
5. Have you ever seen the movie Tommy? Sounds vaguely familiar... But nope.
6. Do you like sushi, Swedish Fish, or xxx Vitamin Water? I choose Fanta Orange. Razz
7. Please, share five facts about yourself and one about the person who posted above you. ICHI. Outside of elective classes, Cyn's favorite subject is math, algebra specifically. NI. Cyn can't stand the majority of foods that most kids like, such as macaroni and cheese, spaghetti, french fries, tater tots—really anything involving potatoes or pasta. SAN. Cyn read Vampire Academy in a total of four and a half hours maximum. SHI. If Cyn does not get to listen to at least five songs a day, her brain will explode from undernourishment. Trust me, you don't want that to happen, it took five days to clean up the mess last time. GO. Cyn + Boy from School = Oh, whose head is that over there with a shotgun wound in the center of his forehead? (Cyn wishes she could be serious when saying that.)
And something about Avveh... Her computer doesn't like Tinypic. xD
What's a good present for a sister turning 16 tomorrow? (And no, 16 dollars does not suffice.) The movie Sixteen Candles. nod
Should I open up a template shop? If you wants to. You'd have lots of orders to juggle alongside the ones in your avatar/siggie/banner shop (I just know a template shop of yours would be a very popular shop), but hey, if you find it manageable, shoot for it. Very Happy
I bet you'll answer this question wrong. Wrong.
Since I can't come up with creative ways to ask this question like Cyn can, er... topics for the next blog? Eh heh. xD
Your opinion on Ketchup—also known as Ke$ha... um... Blue (Da Ba Dee)... Cooke Monster turned Veggie Monster... Elmo learning the word "I"... What would happen if Mia was turned into a Strigoi... Any of those would work.
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 on 7/20/2010, 4:08 pm

3. :3333333333333333333333333
4. Um - oh, of course! *starts slowly backing away*
6. But you can't type BLUBBLUBBLUB as easily as NOMNOMNOM!
7. NO NO NO NO L! D: . . . okay. I'll tell you! Do you know the muffin man?
10. . . . c: yes. *noms on teddy*

shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé on 7/20/2010, 4:25 pm

Cyn -

Hehe. ^^

I know, it's scary. o.0

1. Haha, you finally chose a song. xD I've been waiting for that day to come.
2. I'll have you know that my second uncle does not like to be poked. ._.
4. Who's Oreo? o:
6. Well, I suppose that's good enough. XD
7. -high five- Yay for not liking pasta!
8. What's that? o.0
9. Razz I'll take that into consideration.
10. WRONG.
11. Which Mia were you talking about? XD

Hm. You seemed to have stopped numbering your questions after number 7. xD

Shadow -

3. -facepalm- I should have known.
4. The mountain goats are going to die because of you! :O
6. Yes you can! BLUBBLUBBLUB. HA.
7. ... why yes, I do. He's my next door neighbor.
10. Hehe. :3 That teddy's poisonous, just to let you know.
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 on 7/20/2010, 4:33 pm

3. Where can I find this . . . show? x3
4. What?! D: But, um, I thought their fur was abyss-resistant!
6. But BLUBBLUBBLUB has twelve letters, and you have to type some twice in a row! NOMNOMNOM has nine, and you never repeat letters right next to each other! smug
7. Well. She's married to the muffin man.
10. D: So I'm gonna die?

shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 on 7/20/2010, 4:39 pm

1. I did! o: I guess it was easy since that's been in my all-time top five for the past two or three years now.
2. Oops. Sorry Ave's second uncle. *puts bandaid over poked spot*
4. He's my doggie. And he's trying to steal Tootsie's roll right now. :O (Literally.)
6. Yay for adequacy! applause
7. *high five* It's just too stringy. o.o
8. It's like Tommy... Only different plot and characters. XD
9. Yes, do take it into account!
10. Well, you said I would answer the question—or rather the statement—wrong, so I answered "Wrong." smug But I guess it's wrong anyway. D:
11. Do the Shinigami Mia so it makes more sense to the other bloggie peoples. xD

Yes, 'cause I wasn't brave enough to go any further. ○.○
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé on 7/20/2010, 4:56 pm

Shadow -

3. Hehe. TeenNick. nod
4. Oh, dear. You have a lot to learn. ._. -sigh- Now we've lost our army of mountain goats.
6. But, but, but - fish 'BLUBBLUBBLUB'! Which makes it just that much cooler!
7. Wait, who is?! D:
10. -nods slowly- I'm afraid so, dear.

Cyn -

4. Well, Oreo's a cute name. XD Is he black and white? o:
8. Wait, I thought you didn't know what Tommy was. XD
10. ... WRONG.
11. Alright, alright, I'll do that.

XDD
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 on 7/20/2010, 5:20 pm

3. Ooooh. >.> Curse our lack of cable . . . to the internet, then! *conveniently forgetting I'm already there*
4. I . . . I'm sorry! ._. I didn't mean to! Is there anything I can do to atone for my sins?
6. But the Cookie Monster NOMNOMNOMs! nod
7. THE MUFFIN MAN! :O
10. *sniffle* I . . . okay. D: It's what I deserve, anyway. Did you hear? I was working with the mafia.

shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé on 7/20/2010, 5:30 pm

3. xDD Go to hulu. You should watch the newest episode. It was legit. nod
4. ... you could buy me an ice cream cone. :3
6. But... but... fish are cooler...
7. The muffin man is married to the muffin man? o.0
10. o: But Mello worked with the mafia! Does this mean that...? Oh dear. First you kill the mountain goats, then you go off with my fiance. I see how it is. ._.
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 on 7/20/2010, 5:53 pm

3. I was honestly planning on looking it up when I got off Twig, but dinner . . . umm . . . I hope that gives me a good excuse. XD
4. All right. :3 Can I bring L?
6. But the Cookie Monster is . . . awesomer. Cool
7. Yes! And don't you deny it!
10. AUGH NO! D: I didn't mean it like that!

shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé on 7/20/2010, 6:05 pm

3. Sure you do. Razz
4. If you can find him. -giggle- -closes the door to her room-
6. But fish are... BLUBBLUBBLUBer.
7. -sigh- I had been planning on marrying him! All my childhood dreams, ruined.
10. ... I see how it is. -_-
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 on 7/20/2010, 6:16 pm

4. He's black with a white stripe down his chest. :O
8. I know what Tommy is: a movie. Razz Sixteen Candles is a movie too, except it has a different plot and characters.
10. LEFT.
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé on 7/20/2010, 6:29 pm

4. Aww, he sounds adorable! :3
8. OH! I get what you mean now.
10. Right?
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda on 7/20/2010, 6:33 pm

Sorry I replied to only the questions, but I'm worried I might forget to send it if I make the post really huge. It happens every time... -.-

Angel's Tale. It's a beautiful song. You may also enjoy Evergreen if you liked it.

She's got style. I like her.

Do you watch Degrassi?

My sis loved it when we were younger.

Me neither.

No...

Like them all.

1. I'm a horrible person.
2. I ruined two good people.
3. I take things too far.
4. I'm evidently not in the greatest mood.
5. I really enjoy your blogs.

About Ave:
Mello's #1 fangirl? X3

Hmm... A necklace? I always see jewelry as a good way you can remember someone by.

That would be sweet.

You probably bet right.

Hmm... Can't think of any. What would the world be without colour? *uncreative*
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé on 7/20/2010, 7:35 pm

It's fine. (:

1. Well, I'll go listen to it right now!
2. Yay. :3
7. D: You're not a horrible person, Mo. But, er, thank you.
8. I may have to consider that.
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next