The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Moooo.

Go down

Moooo.

Post by Moony on 7/20/2010, 12:03 pm

So today, I'm probably gonna do the same thing as yesterday, sit around all day and be rlly bored. rainy But anyway, I might convince my aunt&grandma to take me to Despicable Me.. it looks epic. I'm a sucker for stuff like that. yayparty! Anyway, I'm excited for A Very Potter Sequel. I just watched AVPM last night to refresh my memory. I love it.
Ooh, I just found out I have to go with my grandma&other aunt to get my grandma's blood test.. but afterwards..

I MIGHT SEE DESPICABLE ME! Woo! Very Happy invisible trampoline

I'm still bored tho. I'm gonna find avatars on LiveJournal now. Very Happy Thank goodness for LiveJournal&Iconator, they're life savers. Otherwise I wouldn't have aweeesome avatars.. Very Happy

I have to go get ready soon. Neutral Oh well. I haven't been on here in forevah! D: I miss this place. Finally a place where all my friends and their dog don't go on. Very Happy I'm not the best writer around, I'm actually pretty bad.. ): Oh weell.
epicsamurai epicsamurai epicsamurai epicsamurai epicsamurai
MOO! g'night everybody!
*g'morning I mean.

Like a Star @ heaven

Ello. I am back. I got ready and now I'm talking to people on AIM and being bored. Still. I'm hungry now tho.

Like a Star @ heaven

It turns out my grandma's apointment wasn't until THURSDAY, so we ended up going to the mall. ^.^ I went to the Apple store and played with computers, and tried the iPad.. I went on the test AIM where it's a robot and it replies to everything you say in a second with random stuff. I found out Apple was founded on April Fools day. o: I went to Aeropostale and looked at clothes, then I almost got a Mad Hatter poster&notebook from Claires.. |= I saw Despicable Me and it was really cute. o: I'd give it four out of five stars. I went to Arby's and had a gyro and some curly fries. Now I think if I eat anymore, I'll die. Now I'm writing, looking for avatars (again), and drinking Dr. Pepper&Mtn. Dew mixed together.<3 I'm also talking to people on AIM. Very Happy
TwigAdopts is making me mad. I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO WORK IT!!!! ROAR!
Sorry. xD Hyper.. I want a dog. Neutral

Last edited by Moony on 7/20/2010, 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moony
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

twigadopts dislike me.
Female Posts : 309

http://moony.fourmotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Moooo.

Post by Avé on 7/20/2010, 2:03 pm

Despicable me? Ah, I wanna see that! Tell me if it's good. :3

Good luck on your avatar search. Is that where you got your current one? Because it's hilarious. ^^
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Moony on 7/20/2010, 7:50 pm

Avé wrote:Despicable me? Ah, I wanna see that! Tell me if it's good. :3

Good luck on your avatar search. Is that where you got your current one? Because it's hilarious. ^^

It was cute. Very Happy I'd give it 4 stars. Like a Star @ heaven Whoo. Very Happy

And I think I got it on glitter-graphics.com, but it was a while ago.. hmm..
And apparently Iconator has malware.. o___o
Moony
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

twigadopts dislike me.
Female Posts : 309

http://moony.fourmotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down