The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

The Little Thought Bubble Above My Head

Go down

Post by Mandy-Love on 7/20/2010, 4:26 pm

So mandy friends, so little time...

It's not that I'm not happy with this. But it's all so stressful. Ya see, school starts August 9th... Neutral And I still have a lot to do before I go back. My best friend is visiting me from California until Friday or Saturday. I'm thrilled, but it is a bit stressful. But I could never actually tell her that. She gets mad sort of easy, and, well, that's not gonna make me feel any better with an angry person living in my house for almost a full week. So, next Monday I'm going out to Tucson, Arizona, to visit my other good friend named Ariel. I havn't seen her in... *thinks* about 2 and a half months, and that was for about a half an hour. We used to hang out a lot more and when I moved, it was hard. Sad But oh well. That was before. Haha. What a Face So when I go to Tucson, I'll be there for about a week. Ariel's family is one of my favorite families I have ever met. And it's a large one too.

Ariel has a bunch of siblings. She has two older sister's named Shawna & Mandy. She's so funny. Ariel calls me Mandy sometimes, because she's knows that's my nickname, and it's pretty funny when Mandy thinks that Ariel is talking to her. Then there is her two younger siblings. Lynny, her little brother who's I think six, and Laura who's like two or something. They call her Chunka, because she's, well, a chubby baby. Haha. cheers

But they own a house in Arizona and California, and they come out to Arizona every summer for a few months. They just came out yesterday.

We just found a baby lizard in my backyard! Be back later! Bye!!! lol!
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Re: The Little Thought Bubble Above My Head

Post by conich on 7/20/2010, 10:18 pm

I love the picture you used! Its very cool looking! *Continuing in a sarcastic tone* And guess what! I just found a baby lizard in my room! Aint that just peachy? Not really, no. It scared me so bad... But it's ok now, my daddy got it cheesy
conich
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 749

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love on 7/21/2010, 8:56 pm

Ahaha.... yeah we have it in my backyard....
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down