The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saddle's Blog for 7/21/10 ~ Messin' Around

+2
Avé
SaddleClub
6 posters

Go down

Saddle's Blog for 7/21/10 ~ Messin' Around Empty Saddle's Blog for 7/21/10 ~ Messin' Around

Post by SaddleClub 7/21/2010, 11:14 am

Saddle's Blog for 7/21/10 ~ Messin' Around 243886

If you read my last blog, you'll know that I find my blogs kinda boring. So for a while, I'm just gonna be messing around with some things to try to make my blogs slightly less plain. (I get bored)

So enjoy this blog -- which is in the font Georgia -- which the moving dancing guy welcomed you to.

Not much has happened today, considering it's only 10:45 in the morning. I had band camp. That was ok. But there are only four flute players so we're always told to play louder. xP And there's this one girl who annoys me sooooooo much. -_- She doesn't like set out to annoy me, but I don't like her and she's just generally annoying.

Right now, I'm looking for the prices of things online. Soda, chips, and hotdogs to be specific. All because my little town market can't just tell me the price and unit price. *sigh* I wish I didn't have to do this, but I do. It's for a Girl Scout thing. Ugh. This is the stupidest thing ever.

Trending Now
This is something random I decided to add. My homepage is Yahoo and every day there's a list of what's "Trending Now." So this is the part where I'll say what's apparently trending now and talk about what I think about each topic. Enjoy.

1. Whoppi Goldberg
I only vaguely know who she is so there isn't much to say.

2. Elena Kagan
Who?

3. Sheryl Crow
The name sounds familiar, but I don't know who she is.

4. Job Training
Well you need to be trained before you can work. They don't just hand doctors all their little tools and say, "Here you go, time to perform open heart surgery!" Yeah, that'd be baaaaad....

5. Jennifer Aniston
Another name I've heard but don't exactly know.

6. Ali Larter
Who?

7. Breast Cancer Drug
They have drugs for breast cancer? What does it do?

8. Don Rickles
Who?

9. Jersey Shore
Oh my gosh, that is the stupidest show ever. It gives New Jersey a bad name. It's just.....ugh, I don't even know what to call it. All I know is I'm proud to say I've never seen an episode of it ever and I never will.

10. Home Construction
Home construction is nice sometimes. It gives people better homes or more room to live in. Or there could be construction to install solar power panels to save energy! That's the best kind of home construction!!

Questions:
1. Do you by any chance know the price and unit price of hot dogs, any type of soda, or any type of chip?
2. I feel today's trending now topics were horrible. xP Do you think I should keep doing them or stop in case I get more horrible ones?
3. Anything you'd like to add?

With love,
~Saddle
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Saddle's Blog for 7/21/10 ~ Messin' Around Empty Re: Saddle's Blog for 7/21/10 ~ Messin' Around

Post by Avé 7/21/2010, 4:02 pm

I love Jennifer Aniston. XD
1. Do you by any chance know the price and unit price of hot dogs, any type of soda, or any type of chip? ... what? xDD
2. I feel today's trending now topics were horrible. xP Do you think I should keep doing them or stop in case I get more horrible ones? Maybe you should like, ask for topics and talk about them in each blog! It was your idea in the first place, anyway.
3. Anything you'd like to add? I love your blogs. Smile
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Saddle's Blog for 7/21/10 ~ Messin' Around Empty Re: Saddle's Blog for 7/21/10 ~ Messin' Around

Post by shadowsowner888 7/21/2010, 4:43 pm

1. Fraid not, darling. D:
2. Lol, keep doing them if you enjoy them! :3
3. You know, I love the smiley at the top. x) You should put him in every blog!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Saddle's Blog for 7/21/10 ~ Messin' Around 1312Saddle's Blog for 7/21/10 ~ Messin' Around 2412Saddle's Blog for 7/21/10 ~ Messin' Around 3349Saddle's Blog for 7/21/10 ~ Messin' Around 3548Saddle's Blog for 7/21/10 ~ Messin' Around 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/21/2010, 5:45 pm

1. Nah....
2. They were GREAT! They're better than my reviews. XP
3. Playlist girly!! Always do the playlist for one week (same one for a week) and just update it.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/22/2010, 12:06 pm

Avé wrote:I love Jennifer Aniston. XD
1. Do you by any chance know the price and unit price of hot dogs, any type of soda, or any type of chip? ... what? xDD
2. I feel today's trending now topics were horrible. xP Do you think I should keep doing them or stop in case I get more horrible ones? Maybe you should like, ask for topics and talk about them in each blog! It was your idea in the first place, anyway.
3. Anything you'd like to add? I love your blogs. Smile

1. Never mind, I found my paper xD
2. I could do that again Smile
3. Aw, thanks Smile

shadowsowner888 wrote:1. Fraid not, darling. D:
2. Lol, keep doing them if you enjoy them! :3
3. You know, I love the smiley at the top. x) You should put him in every blog!

1. S'okay xD
2. Okie dokie xD
3. I think I will, I like him too Very Happy

B wrote:1. Nah....
2. They were GREAT! They're better than my reviews. XP
3. Playlist girly!! Always do the playlist for one week (same one for a week) and just update it.

3. Haha, thanks xD
4. I used to do playlists last summer -- one song a day -- and that took too much work. xP But that sounds easier! xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyPenny666 7/22/2010, 12:29 pm

1. Do you by any chance know the price and unit price of hot dogs, any type of soda, or any type of chip? Sorry, I don't. xD
2. I feel today's trending now topics were horrible. xP Do you think I should keep doing them or stop in case I get more horrible ones? I really liked it. Smile
3. Anything you'd like to add? How did you get the emote to move across the screen? It's awesome!
LuckyPenny666
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/22/2010, 12:45 pm

2. Thanks Smile
3. Wink
Code:
[scroll]:dance:[/scroll]
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 7/22/2010, 2:45 pm

1. Do you by any chance know the price and unit price of hot dogs, any type of soda, or any type of chip? Nope.
2. I feel today's trending now topics were horrible. xP Do you think I should keep doing them or stop in case I get more horrible ones? Do the Twitter trending topics instead. nod
3. Anything you'd like to add? Nope.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Saddle's Blog for 7/21/10 ~ Messin' Around 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/22/2010, 3:12 pm

2. Ooooh, I forgot about those!!
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down