The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me

+6
The Newms
Cyn431
DragonStar
Malicious Nightmares
Noah the Flood
Avé
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me - Page 2 Empty Re: dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me

Post by FOREIGN?! 7/24/2010, 11:39 pm

BY THE WAY, THE QUOTE IN YOUR SIGGY, I JUST SAW IT A FEW DAYS AGO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND WAS LIKE OMIGOSH. o:

YAY SHE REPLIED! Very Happy (I scream too much. o.o)

...I don't hate you three years ago. ._.

1. What was your favorite song on the playlist? BAAAABY, BABBBBBY BLUUUE EEEYYYYESSS.
2. If you can read this, you're not blind. Veronica. ._.
3. Did you watch The Guild? WATCH? PSH, LOVE.
4. My sister's 16th was on the 20th and I haven't gotten her a present yet. Is that bad? Yup. I was gonna get her sixteen swedish fish, but, you know. D:
5. Do you like Kesha? I am jealous of her indian headdress. >.>
6. Say something.
7. What's your favorite type of sushi? ANY TYPE OF SUSHI.
8. Have you seen Inception yet? nope.
9. Topics for the next blog?Pride & Prejudice, Emma Watson, Sense & Sensibility, and copper kettles.
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me - Page 2 Empty Re: dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me

Post by Avé 7/25/2010, 2:38 am

Shadow -

3. Yay! -freaks out-
4. Well. See, er. I have no reasons.
5. I guess she sounds okay in Goodbye - that's the one that Musi posted, right?
6. Hehe, yay!
7. Oh my. -facepalm-
8. As does Leo. *-*
9. ... L-pop? o.0

Newms -

Yes, yes you did! ^^
Ha. Well, to tell you the truth, I like them - SYKE! Wait for the next blog.
"HEY, WHO WANTS TO GO SEE INCEPTION WITH NEWMS AND I?"
That'll work. :3

Cyn -

2. Voir, j'ai totalement oublié ce que nous parlions. J'ai donc commencé à parler dans une langue nouvelle. Ouais, c'est ça. Pwnage.
3. ^^ Yay, I hope you get addicted!
5. And relish. ._.
7. Nice. XD

Forrey Von Trapp -

2. -slowly backs away-
3. <333 YAY.
4. Ha. That would work. XD
5. Eh. I'll get you it someday, dear.
6. o: YOU CHEATER.
7. Je vois...
8. We should see it together. :3 You could come with Newms and I!
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/25/2010, 10:03 pm

5. nod Yep.
8. wallbash Ineedtoseeitneedtoseeit!
9. >D Why yes. It could be the music of a strange, unknown country, or an abbreviation for a lollipop, or a clever way of me bringing L into the picture without seeming obvious . . .
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me - Page 2 1312dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me - Page 2 2412dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me - Page 2 3349dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me - Page 2 3548dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me - Page 2 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/25/2010, 10:27 pm

5. Ah! In that case, she does sound decent in Goodbye.
8. Come see it with Newms and I! :3
9. Oy vey... I'll have to listen to some of this strange L-pop some time. Or suck on it. Wait, that sounds wrong. XD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/25/2010, 10:37 pm

5. Lol, glad you think so. x3
8. YESYESYES. But I won't be eating popcorn, mind you. Because Saddle and I still have our bet. nod
9. >3 Yeah, and that's exactly what it has to do with L.
But now I'm ashamed, because I shouldn't be talking like this. D:
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me - Page 2 1312dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me - Page 2 2412dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me - Page 2 3349dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me - Page 2 3548dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me - Page 2 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/25/2010, 11:30 pm

8. Still? I remember hearing about it, like, six months ago. Gosh. XD How long has it been going on?
9. ... wow. XD Do I really have to use the term 'Naughty Woda' more than twice in one week? ._.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/26/2010, 2:37 pm

8. Hmm . . . *hunts down post* Since March 1st, 11:22 PM central time. nod So nearly five months!
9. I will shut up now. *zips lips innocently* :3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/26/2010, 2:42 pm

8. Wow. o.0 And what exactly is the bet?
9. Good. nod
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/26/2010, 3:14 pm

8. Well, really, we weren't betting anything. XD We just have to go as long as we can without eating popcorn at the movies, or we feel shame.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/26/2010, 3:21 pm

8. o: I could never do that. What about just eating popcorn at home?
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/26/2010, 3:26 pm

8. Well . . . I don't think we ever talked about that. XD To be safe, though, I just don't eat popcorn at all. There was this stuff I ate at the drive-in one time, but that doesn't count because it was only shaped like popcorn. It was just mushy random stuff. o_O

I can cope cus it lets me get runts every time, though, lol. x3 Maybe I should talk to Saddle about making the bet a little more challenging, though, or else nobody's ever gonna lose . . .
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/26/2010, 5:36 pm

That... fake popcorn sounds rather disgusting. XD

Make the bet even more challenging?! I would lose after, like... a day. o.0
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/26/2010, 9:11 pm

Actually, it was good. :3 Though I'm sure it was horribly unhealthy.

Lol, well, I was thinking that we could just refrain from solid food at all. >D Then we'd have to stick to drinks . . . now that would be a challenge for me, since I love my munchies.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/26/2010, 10:44 pm

Ew. o.0

Woah. Are you serious? XDD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/26/2010, 10:47 pm

Lol, yes. xD But I don't know if Saddle will actually agree to that.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/26/2010, 10:48 pm

o: No solid food?! Oh dear... bless your heart. XD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/26/2010, 10:58 pm

Just at the [i]movies[/i]. XD It could be an effective way to be healthier, you know!

(And I know the bbcode won't work there right now, but I don't care. xD)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/26/2010, 11:00 pm

MY BLOG IS... RUINED. D:

Sorry. XD

OH. I thought you meant all the time. That's true, it could be healthier. :nod:
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/26/2010, 11:17 pm

Along with everyone else's. ;-; It's so horrible.

Lol, yeah, I was wondering if I clarified that . . . XD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2