The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Well, hello there. YES, it's me. 7/24/10

Go down

Well, hello there. YES, it's me. 7/24/10

Post by Horsey on 7/24/2010, 11:05 pm

I HAVE RETURNED.
And I'm sorry to say...that I already miss camp.

I got home and I'm like..."I want to go back"
My friends and I had so much fun together

Who knew people could be such idiots? Camp just made my entire year. Seriously. I can't wait to go back next year.

We swam in the pool every day, had a scavenger hunt with 120+ kids all over our campus, a huge dance party, Faith Enrichment, Church, and awkward nights in Cabin 4.

Honestly, I am really disoriented right now, so I'm not going to go into the whole 50,000 word long blog out what I did each day at camp. Because I don't feel like it. It's 11pm at night for me and for the entire week prior I've been getting up at 6:45am. Uuuugh.

When my dad picked my sibs and us up from camp, we ran home to get a bite to eat and relax for about an hour before heading off to a big 80th-birthday-party-picnic-reunion-thing. We weren't there long, but I got to see all of my baby cousins so it was enjoyable :]. Oh, and so far I failed to mention that it was 100 degrees or possibly higher today...Razz.

So when my family and I got home, my dad gave me a choice for my birthday since I turn 13 in exactly two weeks from today. We want to do something special since it's kinda...big. So he told me we can either go horse-back riding on a trail together for an hour, or he can just give me the amount of money the riding would cost and...ect.

I chose horse-back riding. Because other than once around in a paddock, I've never been riding horses by myself. I've always been lead by someone, and this trail isn't. It'll be just me and them for an hour and our horses. Honestly, I have no need for the money. My parents won't let me buy an xbox, I don't want an itouch, I have a phone, and a laptop. And I love horses. Plus, spending time with family will be great. It was an easy choice =).

Then we just kinda hung out inside and adjusted back to normal life.

It's kinda creepy how quiet it is.
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]
Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum