The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

& i keep my christmas lights on ♫ | on my front porch all year long ♪ ||

Go down

& i keep my christmas lights on ♫ | on my front porch all year long ♪ ||

Post by Cyn431 on 7/26/2010, 12:55 am

REDNECK WOMAN - GRETCHEN WILSON
Eh, I wouldn't call this much of a storyline. Heck, listen to me, this isn't anything close to a storyline. I was just looking at the date and thought "Oh, it's like Christmas in July!". Instantly this song came to my mind. It has been changed to a YouTube link upon Muffin's request.

1. Redneck Woman, by Gretchen Wilson. Yup, this is the only song today, 'cause I need to write this in the next hour, so I don't have time to use it on creativity, on the downside. But yeah. You might be wondering why this song in particular came to mind. Well, just look at the title. If your Christmas lights are on all year long, then they've got to be on during July at one point, so then you can celebrate Christmas in July! ;D

Thank you Forrey for passing the One Song In The Playlist virus. Razz

Last night was a lot of fun, much more fun than I expected to get out of that little end of summer -slash- birthday -slash- pizza -slash- ice cream cake party. We played Band Hero the entire first half. People kept alternating on who played drums, each one of them failing at least once on either beginner, easy or medium, while everybody did exceptionally well on beginner vocals, which are pretty much the easiest instrument paired with difficulty ever. I was on expert guitar the entire time, and it made me feel really special. ^^ But I wanted a break to play the drums at one point. Yeah, that wish never came true.

While eating our ice cream cake, we learned that one of my friends has ten different cultures in her blood. Greek, Polish, American, English, French, German... Oh, yay, I only remember a little over half of them. XD But I know I have Japanese, Polish, German, American, English/British, French and Hawaiian blood, if you count my mother being born in Hawaii as "Hawaiian". I will anyway, 'cause it sounds cool to be Hawaiian. Eat lots of pineapple or something.

We also learned another one of my friends is afraid of dogs. That was three hours after the two of mine had jumped all over her. Oops.

And later it was present time! A lot of it was jewelry. Claire number one gave me this teal and silver Japanese kanji charm bracelet, which I'm wearing now and absolutely love. She also gave me this teal butterfly choker (does that mean she wants to kill me through inaccurate Monarch Programming? o.O Nah, JK, they don't even know it exists), a clear necklace with a blue-green-orange teardrop gem that's a lot prettier than it sounds, a gold flower charm bracelet and a silver and navy blue bracelet that looks like it has peace signs all over it (too hippie, but cute anyway). Heather gave me a necklace too, that's purple and blue and pink and has a diamond like gem on it. :3 And a Target gift card for fifteen bucks. Claire number two got me a Sudoku book (yay math! applause) and this epic Japanese looking notebook in my favorite color combination (black, white and pink). Chanel got me a twenty dollar gift card to a local bread company that I've never gone to, as well as a necklace that was supposed to go to another friend of ours but she randomly said I could have it and I'm going to give it back to her sometime next week 'cause it makes me feel guilty having it. xP And Luiza gave me stuff from Victoria's Secret: body mist, sugar scrub, and (to my secret displeasure) the strongest green eyeshadow I have ever seen. Redheads may look in green, but when one doesn't wear makeup... Oh well. My mom said I can wear it in thirty years if I wanted to.

Let's move on to digital life. BBCode goes bye bye on Twig tomorrow, and while I understand it's for the best, I know I'm going to feel totally exposed. I love having my posts uniquely in indigo, but without BBCode, I can't do that, so I'll be stuck in plain ol' black Verdana. It's like those nightmares you have when you're running late for school and you don't realize you forgot to put on your pants or something. -.- But oh well, I'll get over it... Eventually...

It gives me a little bit of a break, though. The lack of BBCode gives me the opportunity to do the RP replies I'm in debt of creating, as well as rewriting that story I said I was going to rewrite. Based off of the poll results, I think I'm going to go with Painted as the title, but if it drastically changes by the time I wake up and get on by noon, then it'll be something else. Chances are you'll be able to see a thread called Painted up tomorrow, though. The one that everyone claims to have an intriguing storyline. Without the pedophilic parts... Eh heh.

When I was playing Guitar Hero Five downstairs with all of these terrible guitarists that thought they were capable of playing expert (I apologize if you were one of them Dx), I was able to get the Matt Bellamy character to sing All The Pretty Faces. It was the greatest musical video game union ever. Just felt like sharing that in case either Avvy or Forrey happened to read this.

Oh gosh, I've got twenty minutes left. o.O I gotta get moving. Before I leave this part of the blog, I am going to demand you to watch The Guild. Kthnxbai.

Thanks to Gri, Lucky and Muffin for topics. Very Happy I have one or two myself.

Cookie Dough
If there's anything you want to eat raw, it's a cookie. Well, if you're making a chocolate chip cookie based off of a gluten free casein free diet, don't eat a raw cookie, 'cause that tastes terrible. Anything else is quite the delicacy. :3 It's probably best with chunks of peanut butter and chocolate chips in it, and then you freeze it and make ice cream with it... or something.

Five-Leaf Clovers
They're luckier than four leaf clovers, because they were supposed to be four leaf clovers, but instead their genes and DNA and whatnot got mutated and it grew a fifth leaf. So if you find a five leaf clover you is going to get magic powers and go fly around like Supaman or something. o.o

Nommy Nommy Cheddar
It's the best kind of cheddar around! I like to have nommy nommy chitter chatter while I eat my nommy nommy cheddar. It's even better if it's nommy nommy chittery chattery cheddar like in those Cheez It commercials.

You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose
Eh, I'd rather pick which dime to put in the jukebox, thank you.

Natural Disasters
What, it's not like I caused it or anything. Rolling Eyes Though they do come awful naturally to me...

Paranormal Activity 2's Really Freaky Preview
It's really freaky peoples! *has no idea what this* But go get the paranormal activity app that you can use to make your dad think his head is being possessed! o.O

The Crossfire Music Video
On Forrey's blog, she featured the song Crossfire by recently turned solo artist Brandon Flowers. Instantly I became obsessed, because the song was amazing with the bass tones and guitar tune and the vocals and the lyrics and WOAH. So I had to go look at the music video, and I could have sworn I died or something. Sure ninjas aren't supposed to die that easily, but it reminded me so much of the Dragon Emporium it made me squeal like a tiny little mouse that just got its tail cut off. 'Cause there's this blonde that keeps killing ninjas in order to save his man, who somehow keeps getting captured by the ninjas and she keeps saving him and they both get all bloody and WOO HOO! It just fit... So well... :') AND THERE WAS FIRE TOO! 'Cause Crystal, the character the blonde reminded me of, will soon be cursed by fire, and so she'll be using that to save him, and and and... cheesy

in...

Wow. It was going to be FullMetal Alchemist again, but then I realized I only had ten minutes left and decided to ditch it. Dx Well, I'll try to get the four main in, but otherwise...

Edward Elric
Well, he's the FullMetal Alchemist of the land they live in. So he's an awesome warrior and stuff, but he's somewhat... troubled, but he seems to get out of it somehow. Oh, and he's loving towards family. You know, this reminds me of Mia. I don't know how loving she is towards family, considering how her dad isn't so happy about the conversion, but otherwise... (:

Alphonse Elric
He's a fighter too, and has love for his family, but isn't quite as strong as the FullMetal Alchemist. He's still strong, though, don't take anything wrong. Well, Mia's main partner in crime is WCL, if I stand correctly, so I'm thinking she could get by as Alphonse.

Father
He's the evil dude that's mercilessly and remorselessly trying to take over the world through means of alchemy. This makes me think of the Grim Reaper... Oh Hyro!

Sorry, I'm in a big hurry. xP

1. What are your thoughts on Victoria's Secret?
2. Are you a math lover or hater?
3. Is thirty nine hours equal to two days?
4. If you were given laughing gas, what crazy things would you say?

AllyCyn

Time Start: 11:02
Time End: 11:54
Time Edit: 3:16

Last edited by Cyn431 on 7/26/2010, 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Re: & i keep my christmas lights on ♫ | on my front porch all year long ♪ ||

Post by Avé on 7/26/2010, 1:03 am

MATTHEW BELLAMY. MINEMINEMINE.

1. What are your thoughts on Victoria's Secret? Hey, don't hate me for liking it. xD
2. Are you a math lover or hater? HATE. >:3
3. Is thirty nine hours equal to two days? I feel bad that I actually had to think about this question before answering. XD Er, no.
4. If you were given laughing gas, what crazy things would you say? The Guild, The Guild, The Guild!

Eek. I'm so glad you like The Guild now. ^^;
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda on 7/26/2010, 1:33 am

Never really got any products from there, actually. XD
I dunno about the subject itself, but my math teacher last year could totally be my mother in law. I'm not too fond of her son, but I'd marry him just so I could be related to her. She's that awesome.
No. *serious face*
Omg, Brad Pitt's accent is unbelievably MONKEY! here. And in that whole movie overall, really.
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny Gal on 7/26/2010, 1:39 pm

LOVE. i love their sweatpants.... XD
HATER. lol i'm to busy to solve math problems... i have my own lol
o.0 what? *read above*
hahahahaha wow nobody wants to know that most likely lol
Johnny Gal
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 781

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood on 7/26/2010, 2:11 pm

1. What are your thoughts on Victoria's Secret? Dislike..
2. Are you a math lover or hater? Lover! Very Happy
3. Is thirty nine hours equal to two days?Noooo....maybe...in like...an alien world though 0_0
4. If you were given laughing gas, what crazy things would you say? VORK! ZABOO! TINK! CLARA! BLADEZZ! CYD! MR. WIGGLY!
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 on 7/26/2010, 3:00 pm

I don't wanna ruin the playlist by saying this . . . but um, yeah, I'd prefer if you switched to a Youtube link. XD

That's so amazing that you're Japanese. *-* I thought I didn't know any Japanese people!

1. o______________________________O
2. Meh. XD It bores me.
3. Um, no. XD That's one day and fifteen hours. I'm not a mom, so I have no children to . . . erm, feed . . . so I'm not stupid.
4. I WANNA EAT YOUR PURPLE TOES. (Just ask the kids I babysit. :O I've said that to them before.)

(Credit to Forry for this picture.)
shadowsowner888
Admin

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lauren on 7/26/2010, 3:29 pm

PA2 preview came on when me & my friend went to see eclipse.

We screamed the loudest.

lauren
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 410

http://www.lilacxxlauren.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lauren on 7/26/2010, 3:31 pm

1. What are your thoughts on Victoria's Secret? Their stuff is pretty. One of the scents smells like bleach tho D:
Depends on who teaches me.
No?
You don't wanna know.

lauren
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 410

http://www.lilacxxlauren.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 on 7/26/2010, 3:35 pm

Hm. I feel like addressing people backwards.
@Eva: YESHHEISYOURSYOURSYOURS. I was just online on GH5, and all of a sudden Matt Bellamy comes out from his usual position at the drums and starts rocking out to All The Pretty Faces, so I was thinking BOO YAH! and it went downhill from there due to the stupid guitarists... (ha, how hypocritical of me to say that).

1. I'm not going to hate you. I just stand alongside Gretchen. Razz
2. I see you get along with most of society...
3. Oh wow. XD

It's a good show! ^^

@Om:
1. Before that party I hadn't either, so in a sense you're not alone, 'cause I've never actually been to VS myself.
2. Wow. :O See, my favorite math teachers are either married men or old enough to be my grandparent, so... Er, yeah.
3. Okai.
4. Holy crud, it is. o.o

@Dam: (Wow, that name came out interesting.)
1. I didn't know they sold sweatpants. o:
2. Nice. XD
3. Eh heh heh... Wow, I didn't notice earlier how well those two questions went together.
4. I'll take your word on that. nod

@Haon:
1. That would make sense. xD
2. Woo hoo! *highfive*
3. You know, you just totally gave me an idea on how to specify my plot for NaNoWriMo. ^^
4. OMG VORK AND CYD! cheesy Random thought: Cyd looks like Cyn in more ways than one.

@Niffum: (Great name. XDD)

Okie dokies then, and don't worry about it, I wasn't totally sure. I considered changing it last night, but by then I was on my iTouch, so... Razz

Yes, you do know Japanese people. ^^ I might only be a fourth compared to my grandmother's whole and my friend's half, but still.

1. O_______________________o
2. Ooh. :O
3. Yay not stupid people! applause
4. Now you're making me want to say that to my sister. If I do it enough, she'll repeat it at the dinner table and it would be so much fuuuuuuuuun.

@Zlbud: (... Woah.)
Haha, wow. xD Now I want to go find it on YouTube or something.

1. Oh nu. Bleach is ickeh. D:
2. Good point there.
3. GOOD ANSWER. What a Face
4. I'll take your word on that...
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 on 7/26/2010, 3:46 pm

Heehee, Niffum! *snicker* x3

Lol, okay. :3

:O Can I meet your grandma?! And dude, that's a fourth, that's exactly as much as L!

1. I admit I was in there once. XD My mom wanted to get my aunt a prank present.
4. Do it! :3

shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 on 7/26/2010, 4:25 pm

Niffum! :3

Deed complete. nod

Sure, but I'll tell you this, it won't be as easy as Facebook. d:
Woah, really? :O I just looked at Death Note Wiki to see what else he might have been, and it makes me really wish that the Russian part of him would turn Polish so I'd be even further related to him, and that the other part of him would be a sure French instead of Italian. 'Cause those statistics are wigging me out, and those tweaks would probably make it worse.

1. Ah, I see. XD I've never been there, I just got the present.
4. Later, 'cause she's happy right now eating her... whatever she's eating. Which might be my opportunity to ask for those Mike and Ike candies.
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 on 7/26/2010, 4:29 pm

Lol, oh my gosh. XD A Russian L would be interesting . . .

4. Yes yes yes! Very Happy I need the Mike and Ike!

shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 on 7/26/2010, 4:35 pm

Maybe Russian L would be brothers with Dimitri Belikov. smug

4. Cynnie snatched one! :3 You want it?
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares on 7/26/2010, 4:50 pm

1. What are your thoughts on Victoria's Secret? -gagging sound-
2. Are you a math lover or hater? HATER. E.E
3. Is thirty nine hours equal to two days? Haha, not at all. xD
4. If you were given laughing gas, what crazy things would you say? YOU'RE A BOOGER-BRAINED DOOGUS. 8D
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 on 7/26/2010, 5:15 pm

1. Splendiferous!
2. Ooh. o.e I'm going to play with my sudoku book elsewhere, then...
4. Why, thank you. ^^
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyPenny666 on 7/26/2010, 7:34 pm

That sounds like a fun party. Very Happy

You're Hawaiian? Shocked Awesome!

I have about 10 different cultures in my blood, too. *highfives Cyn's friend*

Five-leaf clovers are the BEST. MY mom found one once. Smile
You're blurb about nommy nommy cheddar is really funny. lol!

1. What are your thoughts on Victoria's Secret? Ugh.
2. Are you a math lover or hater? It depends on the type. But overall, I'm a hater.
3. Is thirty nine hours equal to two days? No, it is in fact 1.625 days. Woah, I just did that in my head in a few seconds. O.o
4. If you were given laughing gas, what crazy things would you say? *shriek* OW! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I like pie. *recites pi* 3.14159265358979323846...
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down