The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pugs Blog - I've Been Trying to Think of a Title for Too Long

2 posters

Go down

Pugs Blog - I've Been Trying to Think of a Title for Too Long Empty Pugs Blog - I've Been Trying to Think of a Title for Too Long

Post by PugsRock 7/29/2010, 7:04 pm

Okay. So.
This is going to be kind of random.
But whatever.

First, I've been reading Cup o Joe, and I guess Airplanes is on some peoples minds. That don't like the song. But I think, for a rap, it's pretty good.

And airplanes-shooting stars... they're pretty similar.

And some parts of the rap are actually really good. Like where B.O.B says something about going back before he got paid and rapping to stay relevant.

I mean, it's a lot better than some Flo Rida song about partying.

So, whatever. Everyone has their opinions.

I made a room video tour thing (thanks, Noah). But it's not very good. I sound like I'm 11 (I'm not. xD) So I'm going to record a new one tomorrow.

Nothing huge is going on in my life now. I've been hanging out with friends... I keep waking up in the middle of the night and it's soo annoying.

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE IS AMAZING.
Does anyone watch the show here?
I talk about it a lot in my blogs, but I have a feeling no one watches it. xD

If you do, I like Billy. (:

Um... Dolly went to the vet today. She got her ears cleaned. Yay.

I have camp next week, which means not much time for Twig, so sorry about that. Sad

And that's about all I have to say now. (:

~Pugs
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Pugs Blog - I've Been Trying to Think of a Title for Too Long Empty Re: Pugs Blog - I've Been Trying to Think of a Title for Too Long

Post by shadowsowner888 7/29/2010, 7:07 pm

Yay blog! :3

I agree with you on Airplanes, for the record. XD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Pugs Blog - I've Been Trying to Think of a Title for Too Long 1312Pugs Blog - I've Been Trying to Think of a Title for Too Long 2412Pugs Blog - I've Been Trying to Think of a Title for Too Long 3349Pugs Blog - I've Been Trying to Think of a Title for Too Long 3548Pugs Blog - I've Been Trying to Think of a Title for Too Long 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Pugs Blog - I've Been Trying to Think of a Title for Too Long Empty Re: Pugs Blog - I've Been Trying to Think of a Title for Too Long

Post by PugsRock 7/29/2010, 7:08 pm

Yay Shadow! :3

Ooh, cool. xD I thought people would think I'm stupid or something. xD

PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/29/2010, 9:27 pm

XD Lol, that's why I haven't already stated my opinion. You're seriously right, though. Some parts of the rap are good, and airplanes are similar to shooting stars, even if just cus they look the same from all the way down on the ground.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Pugs Blog - I've Been Trying to Think of a Title for Too Long 1312Pugs Blog - I've Been Trying to Think of a Title for Too Long 2412Pugs Blog - I've Been Trying to Think of a Title for Too Long 3349Pugs Blog - I've Been Trying to Think of a Title for Too Long 3548Pugs Blog - I've Been Trying to Think of a Title for Too Long 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 7/30/2010, 1:34 pm

Thanks. (: They're pretty similar, so I don't get what they're mad about. It's not like they said planets or aliens or something.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/30/2010, 1:40 pm

Can we pretend that aliens in the night sky are like shooting stars?

. . . yeah, that would be a dumb song. XD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 7/30/2010, 3:07 pm

Yup. xD

BTW, watch this guy's videos!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/MysteryGuitarMan#p/c/CF81022FAB19616C/0/JutcZ1W7bQs
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/30/2010, 3:24 pm

Lol, omg. XD That's epic!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 7/30/2010, 3:29 pm

I know!! (: I've been looking at the videos for soo long. xD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/30/2010, 3:29 pm

XD Lol, doesn't he make you want a green screen so bad? There's so many amazing things to do with that . . .
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 7/30/2010, 3:30 pm

Yes! (: Like.. you can do some things on a Mac, but it doesn't look good at all. xD Like the one with the musical picture frames... epic. xD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/30/2010, 3:48 pm

Haha, yeah. XD I mean, the Mac software really does need an actual greenscreen to work properly. I tried hanging sheets up one time, and it worked better than just using the actual background, but it still wasn't quite enough . . .
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 7/30/2010, 4:14 pm

I always get holes in my videos. xDD Kind of annoying.

Still watching videos.... I don't know when I'm going to stop. xDD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down