The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I still can't log into twig! Even when it's supposed to be done!

+10
conich
Cyn431
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Jade
Squeecky540
IDmangapasta
Taquito
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
shadowsowner888
Jinx
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I still can't log into twig! Even when it's supposed to be done! - Page 2 Empty Re: I still can't log into twig! Even when it's supposed to be done!

Post by shadowsowner888 8/12/2010, 9:43 am

Hmm, okay . . . in that case, could you go register with a new account, then PM me from there to tell me who you are? I'll merge the old account to that one, and change your username back - I'm suspecting the problem may be the apostrophe you've got in there, though, so I may not be able to change you back.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

I still can't log into twig! Even when it's supposed to be done! - Page 2 1312 I still can't log into twig! Even when it's supposed to be done! - Page 2 2412 I still can't log into twig! Even when it's supposed to be done! - Page 2 3349 I still can't log into twig! Even when it's supposed to be done! - Page 2 3548 I still can't log into twig! Even when it's supposed to be done! - Page 2 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

I still can't log into twig! Even when it's supposed to be done! - Page 2 Empty Re: I still can't log into twig! Even when it's supposed to be done!

Post by Yoshi'sLove 8/14/2010, 4:41 pm

Okay. Thanks.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

I still can't log into twig! Even when it's supposed to be done! - Page 2 Siggy I still can't log into twig! Even when it's supposed to be done! - Page 2 Siggy I still can't log into twig! Even when it's supposed to be done! - Page 2 Siggy I still can't log into twig! Even when it's supposed to be done! - Page 2 Siggy I still can't log into twig! Even when it's supposed to be done! - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2