The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p

+3
Hyro201
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Malicious Nightmares
7 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Do you support Hyro x Mia? xD

The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p - Page 6 Left1055%The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p - Page 6 Right10 55% 
[ 6 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p - Page 6 Left1045%The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p - Page 6 Right10 45% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p - Page 6 Empty Re: The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p

Post by Hyro201 8/24/2010, 5:32 pm

[ummm sure why not I got an hour before i was ordered to start on my considerable load of homework.]
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p - Page 6 Empty Re: The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/24/2010, 5:33 pm

[[Poor you.
xD
I'm free from homework ti'll I actually start school. *sits back and relaxes* smug]]

[[NOWYOUSTART.
-_-

I doubt you'll be able to come back after the homework, huh? :p]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 8/24/2010, 5:36 pm

[Umm no I won't be able to come back after my homework, like I said it is a considerable load. today was only the third day and i'm already swamped. I shudder to think of how much homework I would have if I were staying at that school]

[wait you want me to start after you got bit?]
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/24/2010, 5:39 pm

[[FUDGE CAKE.
xD]]

[[Pretty much, yeah.]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 8/24/2010, 5:51 pm

"She would make a good vampire." i said not at all worrying about her thirsting for my blood. No vampire could get their mouth close to me with the intent of trying to get blood. Although if i was distracted she could but... that would never happen I decided. I waved them on a winced as mia was bitten. It must be done i told myself. Now was the time to see if it worked.
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/24/2010, 6:00 pm

I shreiked loudly in pain, but let the time pass by as I became something I didn't expect to ever be. I tried to rise to my feet, only to collapse from the low strength I still had. "Hyro.." I mumbled, trying to focus my gaze to him.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 8/24/2010, 6:11 pm

"Welcome back my love." I whispered lovingly. I was happy she was back, more than that amazed, joyful, and whatever other word one could fit there but I still keep up my defenses up to make sure she could not bite.
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/24/2010, 6:15 pm

I at last managed to rise, and make my way towards him with the weakest of smiles I could manage, only to collapse in his arms. I sighed lightly.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 8/24/2010, 6:19 pm

"How are you feeling? Do you need a blood donor?" must keep control I repeated over and over making sure there was no way she could bite me. When a vampire had the blood of a reaper, the reaper did't tended not to last to long. It seemed reapers blood was a rare treat.
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/24/2010, 6:21 pm

"I... just... want..." I tried to think then and there of the only strange thing I seemlingly wanted at the moment. "...Blood..." I murmured, carefully pushing back his hood.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 8/24/2010, 6:28 pm

I back away slowly. "We will find you some" I pulled my robe closer around my neck for alittle bit more protection. "But I fear you would not be able to stop if you tasted my blood, my dear."
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/24/2010, 6:31 pm

"But Hyro.." I whined, tears slowly building up in my eyes as I tried my best to reveal his neck. "Just onceeeee..." I cried, taking a step closer as I quickly opened my mouth to press my fangs against his neck, quite lightly. But before I could sink them in, something seemed to be holding me back. Instead, I pulled away, glanced down and murmured; "But I can't... My love for you isn't allowing me to taste your blood..."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 8/25/2010, 5:26 pm

At this point I was a little frightened. I took a step back. I wanted more than anything to hug my best friend but I kbew that the risks of being bitten where high. Instead I just smiled and said " Mia I'm so glad that you're back!! " I smile bigger. I was glad that she was alive.
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/25/2010, 5:28 pm

[[Nat- If we play BH in a few mins, can we just do these songs?

-She Will Be Loved ; Maroon 5
-Lips Of An Angel ; Hinder

For the FIRST round?
2 of the easiest songs on Guitar Expert... for me. xD]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 8/25/2010, 5:31 pm

[[ But we could do that later for now let's do the RP considering that all of us ( exept for jessi) is on right now.... sorry]]
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/25/2010, 5:32 pm

[[I know. I read the PM.
I CALL DIBS ON USING HYRO FOR EXPERT GUITAR. 8D
You can do Hard Guitar.. with... one of your girls.. xD]]

[[Now we wait for Hyro to reply...]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 8/25/2010, 5:33 pm

"I took precautions long ago against vampires" I explained. "Although maybe your love does count for some of it." I smile with Nat just enjoying that she was once again alive. Grim reapers are not meant to live happily ever after a cruel voice whispered inside my head. Death I thought angerily did she ever give up?
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/25/2010, 5:36 pm

"But I..." I trailed off, glancing back up at him. "...I want blood..."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 8/25/2010, 5:40 pm

"Mia." I said. " I'm sure that you can drink animal blood? We don't want you to become used to our blood so I think it would be best to bite into something a little less important." I smile once again enjoying the fairly peaceful moment with Mia, Hyro and Jessy.
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 8/25/2010, 5:42 pm

"She would not have time to get used to my blood. If she even had one taste of my blood I would likely end up very close to Death and I do not want to be Death's version of a Grim reaper again." I said bluntly.
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/25/2010, 5:43 pm

"But... but... I want blood!!" I whined, revealing my fangs as I did so.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 8/25/2010, 5:55 pm

"Well let's see what animal she likes most I will go see if I can find a bear or something. [[ WB. I don't know what animals vampires eat!]] I quickly ran out of sight into the forest. I shaoeshifted into a cheetah to make it go faster.....In no time at all I brought back a pretty big bear. I dropped it at Mia's feet and quickly shapeshifted into a warewolf....My most confertable form. And since there was no full moon I would not turn into a wolf.
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/25/2010, 5:57 pm

I crouched down low, glaring at the bear, growling lowly. I was in high debate as to whether I should try... or not.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 8/25/2010, 6:02 pm

"Please Mia. If you don't try it soon you might be tempted to....." I paused. She could be tempted to bite Hyro...Or mabe even me. I turned to Mia. "....just....just try it."
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/25/2010, 6:03 pm

I shook my head, releasing a quiet sigh.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next