The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p

+3
Hyro201
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Malicious Nightmares
7 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Do you support Hyro x Mia? xD

The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p - Page 2 Left1055%The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p - Page 2 Right10 55% 
[ 6 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p - Page 2 Left1045%The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p - Page 2 Right10 45% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p - Page 2 Empty Re: The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/9/2010, 10:37 pm

I carefully pushed her away from me, sighing heavily as I hesitated on my decision. I had to know what Hyro thought, first.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p - Page 2 Empty Re: The Grim Reaper's Love Life ; Part 2 :p

Post by Manic drive 8/10/2010, 10:31 am

I could see the expression on her face. I wasn't quite sure what she was thinking so I shapeshifted into a master mindreader. I could feel some good and bad vibes. I then understood what she wanted. "Mia, if you truly want to do this, well I guess that it's not my decision." A tear ran down my cheek, but I managed to shapeshifte into a grim reaper. The only crearure that can call eachother from distences without making a sound. I called Hyro and patiently waited. In the meen time, talked to Mia. " You know, I don't see why you think that being a human is so terrible. Shapeshifters are as breakable as them yet we have learnt to survive!" I said unhappy of what she wanted to do to herself.
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/10/2010, 11:44 am

[[Meen time. Smooth Nat, smooth. smug
STOP FLIPPIN' TEXTING ME. X-X
I can't reply if I have to reply every two seconds. >,>]]

"As a human, I'm nowhere near being safe, when with Hyro.." I murmured in reply, almost willing to drop the knife. Instead, I forced myself to tighten my grip.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 8/10/2010, 11:51 am

In my master mindreader form I read Mia's mind. "Mia." I wispered. " Don't force yourself." I smiled.
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/10/2010, 11:54 am

"I can do whatever the heck I want!" I exclaimed.

[[I'm too excited for when you come over, Nat. :p
Wonder what my cous. will think of ya. ;3
S'long as Josh [Kumokada from Twig] doesn't tag along, we're fine. >_>
But BEAVER!. I miss Josh. :p Craziest cousin I have. 8D
I remember when I'd point my fake-sword at him. He'd scream, drop to his knees, and crawl away. Whew. xD
I think you two would get along nicely, Nat.]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 8/10/2010, 12:13 pm

"Oh Mia." I said. " Don't be to hard on your self. I have come to see you again. I'm trying to make you happy! Your my best friend and if it wasn't for that, I never would have decended from paradise. Although at the moment I feel that you wish never to see me again!" At this point I cried and cried. I just couldn't hold it in any longer.
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/10/2010, 12:17 pm

"Who would even go off caring, if I die?"

[[WB, m'dear Nat-Buddy. XP]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 8/10/2010, 12:40 pm

"Mia. How could you say that? Here are a couple small examples of who would care if you die. Hyro, Jessi........and me. Mia, I don't care what Hyro has to say about ME killing MYSELF, but if you die then I shall meet you in paradise. I've said this before but YOU ARE my best friend!" I stoped, not managing to smile. At this point my face was as wet from the tears as it could get. I just looked at Mia and hoped that Hyro would hear my call and be here soon.
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/10/2010, 1:00 pm

[[HYRO YOU NEED TO LOG ON. .,.]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 8/10/2010, 2:39 pm

Worried I got up and followed Mia. She was not hard to find emotions flared and lit up like a becon. To a Grim reaper, a being that was made to find mortal souls, she was all to easy to track down. "Mia are you ok?" I asked her.
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/10/2010, 2:41 pm

I glanced up at him, still with tear-filled eyes. "I..." just as I was to begin explaining it all, I rose the knife again. It was now or never.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 8/10/2010, 2:43 pm

I looked up at Hyro hoping that he would know who I was. I shapeshifted into a pheonix to let him know that it was me. Nat......The Master Shapeshifter. I glanced at Mia. I started crying again. I couldn't hold it in.
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 8/10/2010, 2:46 pm

"What are you doing" I practically Yelled. "Is this how you repay Nat for giving up her life for you? Is this how you use that gift?" I was in a state of disbelief. Why would she go and do this? What was the point?
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/10/2010, 2:49 pm

"But Hyro..." I began, my voice hinting along the edges of sadness by this point. "...Who's going to care, if I die? And don't tell me that you'll care, because I know you won't. Deep down, you're surely hoping I die."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 8/10/2010, 2:51 pm

"Mia." I managed to say. " Don't do this."I cried more hoping that I would soon run out of tears. "Listen to us! We do not want you to die! WE JUST WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY!" I suddenly lost controle. I shapshifted into a cheetah and ran as fast as I could. In a couple of seconds I was long gone. I just couldn't beleive it. I cried more than I ever had before. " Oh Mia!" I shouted. " WHY?!?!"
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 8/10/2010, 2:59 pm

"I care if you die. Since Nat brought you back to life she cares if you die." I said getting more annoyed by the second.
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/10/2010, 3:03 pm

"How can you prove that you care?!" I exclaimed, slightly angered by this time. There were too many distractions, too many things holding me back from my own death.

[[Oh my. Nat's air-guitaring beside me.
HEY. I KNOW THAT Through The Fire And Flames BY Dragonforce IS A NICE SONG BUT.. Chillax? xD]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 8/10/2010, 3:09 pm

Although I didn't know where I was, I took sometime to think. Does she really want to be my friend. Since I gave up my life for her she has been treating me like worthless garbage. Did I make the right decision? I feel lonely and unloved. I just wanted her to be happy. I thought some more.
Well I think that no mater what happens I have to stay positive. She is strugling. I have to try and feel the way she is feeling. Even though that might be impossible. By this point I still havn't stopped crying, but I still wanted to see her. So I shapeshifted into a pheonix and flew back to her, hoping that I wasn't to late....
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 8/10/2010, 3:20 pm

"I-I love you" I even though I had to force out the words, i like the way they sounded. Being a Grim Reaper comitment was not in my long list of instinct but just by allowing Mia to come back to the land of the living I had ignored my instincts and I would not allow her to just throw her life away.
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 8/10/2010, 3:25 pm

As i flew into the dead end where I had left Mia and Hyro, I heard it. Had Hyro just said what I think he said.....? This time instead of trying to kill anyone I simply smiled. I started walking towards Mia. I didn't say a word. I just smiled. Even though the tears had left stains on my face, I tried to look happy and calm.......Even though I really felt sad and scared.
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/10/2010, 3:27 pm

I never expected him to have ever said those very words, and I had to admit it. But just to know that he said them... made me suddenly go back to thinking deeply. "L- Love me..?" I mumbled as I came to laying the knife down beside me, only to rise to my feet and make my way towards him. I lightly layed one hand to his chest, and sighed. I glanced downward before murmuring; "Do you really? Is it really possible for the Grim Reaper to love someone..?" My eyes filed up with tears again, leaving me annoyed at the emotions. "And of all people... why did you have to choose me?"
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 8/10/2010, 3:37 pm

"Yes I love you. It is not easy to make the Grim reaper love you." I said feeling the word love get easier and easier to say. "But somehow you have made the second most powerful being fall in love. Something about you just makes me want to be near you."
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/10/2010, 3:40 pm

I kept myself close against him, eventually bringing myself to the point of smiling again. "I love you too." I replied at last, very lightly touching his face, still smiling.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 8/10/2010, 3:40 pm

I finally felt happy. The last time I felt this way was before I tried to kill Mia. I was hoping that this would stop Mia from killing herself. I just watched in awe, everything that was going on.
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/10/2010, 6:04 pm

[[Justin Bieber's Number 1 Fan. Oh my, Nat-Buddy. Oh my. -_-
It's like.. how can you flippin' like songs such as..
When I'm Gone ; 3 Doors Down
You're Going Down ; Sick Puppies
Paralyzer ; Finger Eleven
Bring Me To Life ; Evanescence
And such, but still like JB? It's a huge genre switch, y'know? o.o
But it's fine, I s'pose.
It's like you were today. Wondering how I can like Green Day & Slipknot. xD]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next