The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site- This one here not the new one was the hieght of twigs hayday

Go down

This site- This one here not the new one was the hieght of twigs hayday Empty This site- This one here not the new one was the hieght of twigs hayday

Heh here I am writing on a dead sight out of nostalgia, knowing I won't ever get a response or anything, nah twig is too far gone for that. I remember this site fondly the friends i made the crappy poems I created and can only wonder where it went wrong.

This site was a close knit community a family really at the end of the day. when I visited this site it was always when i was at my lowest and needed some people to help cheer me up or just to write something to get something off my chest. it never failed that when i did five minutes later there was a reply or maybe some new work for me to read to realize I wasn't alone in this.

But looking at this new the ones that came after this one the great one I feel only sadness and lonely. This site wasn't the most popular but there was always 10-20 people on during the day. the new one? 4 if your lucky maybe 5. It feels so dead so tired, maybe im imagining it but I miss the group that visited this site here as the new one seems lifeless.

I don't know no one will read this and i know that but I just feel sad and needed to get it off my chest
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit