The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The General's Journal for August 21

+2
Arianna
iGrievous
6 posters

Go down

The General's Journal for August 21 Empty The General's Journal for August 21

Post by iGrievous 8/21/2009, 11:30 am

Hey, everyone. Today, we have. . . 10 days 'till September, and like 13 'till band starts, so I'm all psyched up. Today, I think my mom's getting our bells from the percussion director, so I'm gonna play 'em rapid like a machine gun.

Marching the streets with you in your hatty-thing
I can't help thinking this is how it ought to be
Smiling as we talk, thinking to myself,
Hey isn't this easy?
And you've got a smile that belongs in a poem,
I haven't seen it in a while, since I went back home.

That's a take on part of the second verse of You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift.

So, if you have ideas for how I can tell a girl I like her, plotted out, I would appreciate them. Here are my ideas so far:

1- Shad' asks the girl who her second choice of crush is, and if the girl tells Shad', then she'll tell me but not who it is. Then I get to go to the girl, and make a deal with her. I tell her another girl I like, if she tells me who her second choice is. If she agrees, I tell her I like her, and if she won't tell me who her second choice is, Shad'll blurt it out.

2- I gather our little club together, and say, "Okay, so I like someone new. . . Don't tell her, but I like _______", and of course, this girl is in our little club.

3- (Thanks to Pugs for this one.) I ask her what kind of way she'd like a guy to tell her he likes her. If she tells me how, I either repeat it there, or later.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

The General's Journal for August 21 Empty Re: The General's Journal for August 21

Post by Arianna 8/21/2009, 11:34 am

I like either 1 or 2 for how to tell her, but 3 would also be good Very Happy xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The General's Journal for August 21 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

The General's Journal for August 21 Empty Re: The General's Journal for August 21

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/21/2009, 12:53 pm

yeah i think they would all be good Smile
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/21/2009, 3:30 pm

I like number 1.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/21/2009, 10:55 pm

I like 3 the best. Smile
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/22/2009, 9:27 am

I love 'em all!! xD Haha. The first one, though . . . I'm not sure if I could make myself do that, so you might be better off with one of the others. rolleyes
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The General's Journal for August 21 1312The General's Journal for August 21 2412The General's Journal for August 21 3349The General's Journal for August 21 3548The General's Journal for August 21 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down