The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friaa Mountain [FAQ's, Polls/Questions and Discussion Thread]

2 posters

Go down

Friaa Mountain [FAQ's, Polls/Questions and Discussion Thread] Empty Friaa Mountain [FAQ's, Polls/Questions and Discussion Thread]

Post by Akeria 6/10/2009, 3:20 pm

Friaa Mountain

FAQ's

Q: Who is VFC?
A: VFC was the only ruler of Swift Pack, who lived for almost 300 years. All of Swift Pack were his kids. Eventually when he had three wives, they took everyone and led them down Friaa Mountain, trying to tell him that it wasn't safe up there. As it turned out they were right, and the top of the mountain blew off in a fiery explosion, killing VFC.

Q: Why three packs?
A: The three packs are to symbolize the three different wives who left VFC

Q: What do the names of these packs mean?
A: Galaxy stands for where all of the souls of the dead Swift wolves went, Moss, for the wolves who lived in the valley for so long, and Magma, for the substance that killed so many.

Q: Who was Lace?
A: Lace was the only survivor of Swift Pack, pregnant with six pups. These six pups happened to be Venus, Crestant, Cynder, Ash, Foliage and Autumn.

Q: Is Lace dead?
A: Yes.

Q: Does it matter which pack I join?
A: Not at all. All of the packs are friendly, and wolves from one pack can interact with wolves from another pack.

Q: Are there gatherings?
A: Yes. They are held on the second of every month (June 2nd... August 2nd...) and the times for each will be set later.

Q: Why is Book 1 called Tunnels of Doubt?
A: Very Happy That's for me to know, and you to find out... eventually. Smile

Questions!!!
(Mine for you Very Happy)
What do you think of the layout of the front page of Friaa Mountain?

**This will be updated to**
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Friaa Mountain [FAQ's, Polls/Questions and Discussion Thread] Empty Re: Friaa Mountain [FAQ's, Polls/Questions and Discussion Thread]

Post by Akeria 6/16/2009, 2:58 pm

Gah! Post now people!!
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Friaa Mountain [FAQ's, Polls/Questions and Discussion Thread] Empty Re: Friaa Mountain [FAQ's, Polls/Questions and Discussion Thread]

Post by shadowsowner888 6/16/2009, 9:50 pm

I never read this before now, but I just realized it's good to know this stuff! xD

I like the layout. =3 It's easy to read and stuff, and I like the pics! XD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Friaa Mountain [FAQ's, Polls/Questions and Discussion Thread] 1312Friaa Mountain [FAQ's, Polls/Questions and Discussion Thread] 2412Friaa Mountain [FAQ's, Polls/Questions and Discussion Thread] 3349Friaa Mountain [FAQ's, Polls/Questions and Discussion Thread] 3548Friaa Mountain [FAQ's, Polls/Questions and Discussion Thread] 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down