The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computeradmit's Profile!

2 posters

Go down

Computeradmit's Profile! Empty Computeradmit's Profile!

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/23/2009, 8:14 pm

Welcome to my profile!

my interview !

interveiwer: Hello Brook
Brooke: Hey

What do you like to do when you aren't on the computer?
Uh well let's see i like to hang out with my friend Alyssa an her brother Andrew Alyssa is 11 an Andrew is 14 i am in the middle an to other kids on the street we like to polay kick ball an all these different games. I also play softball I take it very seriously i play first base.

Do you enjoy school?
Yes i do i love school specially all the drama that comes with it! I will be going back on the 26th of August. I am a bit scard i am going into the seventh grade i am scard to see who will be in my class. I am not scard of the teachers or the learning. I love reading class an science math not to much. I also do choir in school i have had 7 solos all togother an i hope for more! This year we will be starting show choir which is singing an dancing we will be competeing!

What do you like to watch on t.v.?
Well One Tree Hill is my favorite show it premiure September 14th i am so excited! I also like 10 Things I Hate About You that is a good show! I really like Nancy Grace i think she is really cool!

What i kind of music do you enjoy?
I like the station 96.5 I like Don't Trust Me. My to favorite songs write now are I Gotta Feeling and Good Girls Go Bad! I recently bought the new Demi Lovato Cd an Mitchel Musso Cd i wasn't a big fan of her but my mom let me pick out to Cds so i picked her an him. I really wanted the Mitchel one an i am so happy that i got it i am glad i got Demi to i didn't think i would like it but i love it!

What are some if your favorite movies?
Uh well i like Twilight i would have to say that is my favorite! I also like the movie called 10 Things I Hate About You... uh an 17 Again i think those are really good! I love Zac Efrron an Robert Pattison i think they are really cool. I think my favorite girl movie star would have to be Selena Gomez for some reason i really like her!

What is your fave color?
I would have to say lime green an black i think those colors look really good togother an i just like them. But sometimes it depends on what it is for a car i would have to say a yellow car i think yellow for a car is alwsome i like eclipse comfirtabales that is my dream car my cousin in law said they weren't that exspensive that was a good thing to here!lol.

~ new ~
Tommorrow I am going to see Band Slam and Gijoe! I have been wanting to see Gijoe badly i am so excited i love the main guy in it! When i saw that he was in it I knew i had to see it i think that is the only reason i want to lol. I am gona go with some of my friends we might end up seeing 3 lol.

Hey I started school Wensday an I love it me an my friend aren't in homeroom togother but we have a lot of the same class alwmost like all of them except for a class called trans math which I have because regular math is to easy but trans math for advance is boring! I love school so far everyone I have gotton along with thats a good thing because i usually don't an then one of my teachers is pregneant me an my friend all thought she might have been ot had just had one an today she told us she was she is due in march. I have nine periods all my teachers are in there early 20's so there nice an they let us listen to music an everything it is cool. I had choir i love choir it is only the second day an we already started singing a song. I will be trying out for show choir I hope to get in but I am a bit nervous to try. Well I will keep you updated thanks for reading!
[flash(425,350)]http://www.profileplaylist.net/mc/mp3player_new.swf?config=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.indimusic.us%2Fext%2Fpc%2Fconfig_pink.xml&mywidth=195&myheight=190&playlist_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.indimusic.us%2Floadplaylist.php%3Fplaylist%3D69080659%26t%3D1251078007&wid=os[/flash]

Last edited by computeradmit on 8/27/2009, 3:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Computeradmit's Profile! Empty Re: Computeradmit's Profile!

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/23/2009, 9:27 pm

....................................reserved ..........................................
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/24/2009, 10:14 am

You may post now!
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 8/24/2009, 10:39 am

Hey Brook! Nice profile!
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Computeradmit's Profile! 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/24/2009, 10:41 am

Cool thanks!
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down