The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arianna's Back-to-School blog for the 24th of August

2 posters

Go down

Arianna's Back-to-School blog for the 24th of August Empty Arianna's Back-to-School blog for the 24th of August

Post by Arianna 8/24/2009, 12:24 pm

Back to school! Um, yay? Yeah, yay. Yay! xD
Well, today was my first day of school. Here's what happened.

I woke up at 6:30, to get to school by 7:50. We had an ambassadors meeting (it's this program for helping new kids find their way around the school) and then school started.
Lesson 1: We got sorted into our classes, then went to homeroom. We basically listened to our teacher talk about stuff like homework and working hard.
Lesson 2: Even more homeroom Very Happy Yay! We got shown our (full size Very Happy) lockers, but I need a new lock Razz
=== Break Time ===
Lesson 3: This was when we were actually supposed to have homeroom. We had an assembly.
Lesson 4: Double ICT. We talk about Code of Conduct on computer (no illegal downloading, only schoolwork, use the computers responsibly) and about our new project. Estimated time needed: 1 semester. Estimated Arianna time needed: 1 week.
Lesson 5: Continued Double ICT. The teacher says I can use PixelPuppy, so I'm already like half the way done. xD
=== Lunch Time ===
Lesson 6: Science, we talked about variation and DNA and then stood in a line with the highest first and the shortest last. I was the fifth to last. =P
Lesson 7: Spanish. We talk about our holidays in the past, so Yo fui a los estados unidos. nod But I don't think I got the sentence above right. no I'm a bit rusty on Spanish right now.

So yep, that was my day. Not very interesting, for you at least. xD
Oh, so you want to know my homework? Really? Oh, that's so nice of you. nod
Spanish - Chicos Chicas, dos libros
Science - ?
ICT - Bring headphones
Homeroom - Lock for locker

Now after such a boring blog you seriously deserve a picture. nod Here's the second part of my comic (but be warned, I only have 3 parts so far, so more might not be coming that soon)
Arianna's Back-to-School blog for the 24th of August Comic2
I think that the one before is on my blog for the 22nd nod

Bye,
Like a Star @ heaven Arianna Like a Star @ heaven
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Arianna's Back-to-School blog for the 24th of August 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Arianna's Back-to-School blog for the 24th of August Empty Re: Arianna's Back-to-School blog for the 24th of August

Post by shadowsowner888 8/25/2009, 9:57 am

Haha, your graphics tablet can do cool things. x3 Nice job!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Arianna's Back-to-School blog for the 24th of August 1312Arianna's Back-to-School blog for the 24th of August 2412Arianna's Back-to-School blog for the 24th of August 3349Arianna's Back-to-School blog for the 24th of August 3548Arianna's Back-to-School blog for the 24th of August 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Arianna's Back-to-School blog for the 24th of August Empty Re: Arianna's Back-to-School blog for the 24th of August

Post by Arianna 8/25/2009, 10:29 am

Thanks Very Happy Did you see the comic before it?
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Arianna's Back-to-School blog for the 24th of August 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/25/2009, 11:20 am

I don't think so. xD I kinda missed a lot of blogs.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Arianna's Back-to-School blog for the 24th of August 1312Arianna's Back-to-School blog for the 24th of August 2412Arianna's Back-to-School blog for the 24th of August 3349Arianna's Back-to-School blog for the 24th of August 3548Arianna's Back-to-School blog for the 24th of August 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down