The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The General's Journal for August 25

+2
Jinx
iGrievous
6 posters

Go down

The General's Journal for August 25 Empty The General's Journal for August 25

Post by iGrievous 8/25/2009, 3:23 pm

Hello, all.

I've just found that it is much fun to make up science in your story, such as explaining how a laser bolt is fired. You should try it sometime, if you haven't already, I've found it to be one of my favorite parts of making up stuff in a story.

Now, this is a special occasion, as I haven't had a fresh audience in many a second, and I believe I will treat you to a little song take.

I woke up on my bed,
I thought that it was real.
At first I started to walk,
Then I screamed.

You can’t understand,
When you’re not really trying,
To get first chair. I'll tell you why I screamed.

I got fourth chair, then I awoke and prayed.
That it wasn't my fate.
And then I slipped away. (Into sleep, again.)

That was a take on Real World by AAR, and it was inspired by the fact that I keep having dreams about getting third or fourth chair in band, when I was trying for first.

So, my plans for today are not set in stone, I never follow a schedule. But here are my plans:

2:30-tomorrow: Nothing yet

So, how are you this fine day? Anyone like the Beetles, or the Beatles, however you spell it? Well, I heard they're making a Beatles or Beetles Rockband™️ and I want it!

So, as usual, I have some ideas for telling a girl I slightly like her. The poll will come soon if I make one, but here are our ideas so far:

1- Shad' asks the girl who her second choice of crush is, and if the girl tells Shad', then she'll tell me but not who it is. Then I get to go to the girl, and make a deal with her. I tell her another girl I like, if she tells me who her second choice is. If she agrees, I tell her I like her, and if she won't tell me who her second choice is, Shad'll blurt it out.

2- I gather our little club together, and say, "Okay, so I like someone new. . . Don't tell her, but I like _______", and of course, this girl is in our little club.

3- I ask her what kind of way she'd like a guy to tell her he likes her. If she tells me how, I either repeat it there, or later.

4- I slip a note in her music telling her I like her, either signed guess who, or Nicklaus. [Not favorable]

5- I slip a letter in the mail box, saying that I like her, with the return address signed guess who. I could bring up the subject of love letters, and hopefully, she would tell me, and I either tell her I wrote something just like that, or just say I wrote it.

6- I send a letter to her after her B-day party (If I was invited) saying I like her, and maybe suggest she compare the handwriting to her B-day cards.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

The General's Journal for August 25 Empty Re: The General's Journal for August 25

Post by Jinx 8/25/2009, 3:27 pm

I love the beatles Very Happy
1,and 3 are the best,to me atleast

Last edited by Black Cat on 8/25/2009, 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

The General's Journal for August 25 Empty Re: The General's Journal for August 25

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/25/2009, 3:28 pm

Uh well I would so go with 1st way of telling her that is what i would chose lol.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 8/25/2009, 3:55 pm

Well, we'll see what the polls get.

I knew you would, Black Cat. You seem like that type.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/25/2009, 3:56 pm

I like six.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 8/25/2009, 4:34 pm

Da first Smile
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 8/25/2009, 5:31 pm

Anyone have any suggestions? Remember, if you give me some, you can always recycle them, and use them in your own story, if there's romance. And I might give rep.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Epileptic Lies 8/25/2009, 7:06 pm

I like 3 (:
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4283

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=13086766

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down