The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Wasn't Sure Where to Put This

4 posters

Go down

I Wasn't Sure Where to Put This Empty I Wasn't Sure Where to Put This

Post by Kyonn 8/29/2009, 11:21 am

Hi guys. I'm Kyonn, but you can call me Ky. Akeria is my sister, as many of you probably know, but I have an announcement.

She's in really bad shape. She's been upset for at least three days, and she keeps going up into her room and crying, almost uncontrollably. She did tell me not to post this, so please don't tell her... But I think you guys need to know.

She and I really don't talk much. I'm her step-brother, but we're close enough to be real siblings. I don't get to see her all that much, but when I do, she's usually a happy person. Now, she's depressed. I don't know how else to say it. She won't tell anyone what's wrong, and please don't tell her or anything, but I honestly don't know what to say to her anymore. She won't talk, and she's stopped eating.

I don't think it has anything to do with the people on here, though... just be nice to her. She did say that she feels too depended on when she's on here, and that's a very, very, very small part of the problem. I think the other part is her Dad. He hasn't called in a while... She's starting to get really worried about him. He didn't get her a birthday present. Could you immagine? Not getting a present from your own father? I can't.

Just... be nice to her. She's coming downstairs now, so I can't type much more (I'm on her laptop...)
Kyonn
Kyonn
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Male Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

I Wasn't Sure Where to Put This Empty Re: I Wasn't Sure Where to Put This

Post by PugsRock 8/29/2009, 11:41 am

Hi, Ky. You sound like a very nice step-brother.

Thanks for telling us this. I really don't think you should keep it to yourself. If she's stopped eating and is so upset, you should talk to someone. Does your mom know?

I wish there was something I could do, like jump through the screen and talk to you guys. Maybe she can ask her mom about her dad. Can Akeria call him?

I'll be nice to her.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 8/29/2009, 12:08 pm

No, guys. I can't call him. He changed all of his phone numbers and he moved, so I don't even know where he lives now.

Ky, I really didn't want you to post this. I told you not to, why can't you listen?

My mom doesn't care, Pugs. She's the one that let this happen. I'm not in bad shape, and Ky lied, I am eating. He just needs to calm down.
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/29/2009, 5:00 pm

Aw, Keri, I'm sorry things are so tough for you right now. Sad I'll pray for you.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

I Wasn't Sure Where to Put This 1312I Wasn't Sure Where to Put This 2412I Wasn't Sure Where to Put This 3349I Wasn't Sure Where to Put This 3548I Wasn't Sure Where to Put This 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum