The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smile, Smile Crocodile - Akeria's Blog [Evening Edition]

3 posters

Go down

Smile, Smile Crocodile - Akeria's Blog [Evening Edition] Empty Smile, Smile Crocodile - Akeria's Blog [Evening Edition]

Post by Akeria 8/29/2009, 8:40 pm

I'm a bit happier now. I'm not thrilled, but... Well, I'm doing better. First off

Smile, Smile Crocodile - Akeria's Blog [Evening Edition] U5QiSmile, Smile Crocodile - Akeria's Blog [Evening Edition] E8IB < Click that. Now, if you please. I don't want them to die. Oh wait, I forgot... no one reads my blog...

I guess I'm not interesting enough for people to read about... Oh well.

What else... I didn't really do anything much today. Oh, I wrote two new entries on my new story; Diary Of The Middle Sister. It's in the Original Works section.

I haven't worked anymore on my NaNo novel. But, I need to finish my school work before I think about that.

Um... I posted the playlist in the last blog, so... Yeah. I'm all done. I'm going to go write another entry on my story.

-Akeria.
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Smile, Smile Crocodile - Akeria's Blog [Evening Edition] Empty Re: Smile, Smile Crocodile - Akeria's Blog [Evening Edition]

Post by Nightowl 8/29/2009, 8:59 pm

Hey, I read your blog. xD Anyways, I clicked on the eggies, and I'm glad you're writing more of the Diary story. I do enjoy that one a lot. Very Happy
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1041

Back to top Go down

Smile, Smile Crocodile - Akeria's Blog [Evening Edition] Empty Re: Smile, Smile Crocodile - Akeria's Blog [Evening Edition]

Post by SaddleClub 8/29/2009, 9:11 pm

I clicked your eggs. Smile
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 8/29/2009, 9:50 pm

Thank you, Sparrow. I'm glad you like my story. Thanks for clicking the eggs too.

Thanks, Saddle. Smile
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 8/29/2009, 11:29 pm

Swelcome Smile
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 8/29/2009, 11:33 pm

You're welcome, Keri. Very Happy
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1041

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down