The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

+2
Jesus4Eternity
shadowsowner888
6 posters

Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 9/5/2009, 9:47 am

I'm hyperly excited. Very Happy WOOT! I'm gonna see Jamie in about . . . four and a fourth hours!! YAY! I don't think I'm gonna be brave enough to tell him how I feel, though, lol.

Twigbook is almost ready!! I need to ask my parents still if I can join the site, but after I do, then I just gotta get the book set up! ^^ I'm really excited.

Gah. o.0 I just had a cramp. And now - *twists* it's gone. It was there for five seconds. I really don't get it.

Ooooh. I wanna read Breaking Dawn agaaaaain! Very Happy

I'm really sorry to say this - I'm so sorry Nick - but I have to be honest. Crying or Very sad I'm having doubts. Cus Joe's better for me than Nick . . . I mean . . . Joe's like Jamie! And we've got similar personalities . . . I'M SORRY NICK!! I dunno what to do now . . .

*sigh* We're leaving for vacation tomorrow. xP I don't wanna.

Well, thanks for reading my short and dysfunctional blog! Click my egg and hatchlings. Very Happy
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 8WFLThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! LfcPThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! OqERThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! MSe7The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! ScJT
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by Jesus4Eternity 9/5/2009, 9:48 am

Random.

No Seven things? LOL
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Siggy
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! SiggyThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Siggy
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! SiggyThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by Komoda 9/5/2009, 9:50 am

That's amazing, Ado! I hope you have a fun time with Jamie, even if you don't tell him.

Yay!! Twigbook ftw! Smile

I clicked 'em. I like the names. XP

Nice blog!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 9/5/2009, 10:08 am

Shad' said that Joe wears old spice deodorant, like me.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/5/2009, 10:23 am

Nope. xP No time!!

Thanks! Very Happy

Joe Jonas. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 9/5/2009, 10:27 am

Isn't Joe Jonas related to Nick?
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 9/5/2009, 10:34 am

That'll be hard on Nick, Shad. Dump him for his brother. XD, can't you like both?
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/5/2009, 10:48 am

Aw, seriously. You've only been engaged (or was it married?) to Nick for like a month. xD
Have a fun time with Jamie!
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/5/2009, 11:22 am

Yes. xD

Razz Yeaaaah . . . but . . . I'm married to Nick so it's hard . . .

I know. xP But I was never married to Edward for very long, either.
I will. Very Happy
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 9/6/2009, 7:34 am

I knew it.
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/6/2009, 8:43 am

Knew what? xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down