The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr

+18
Amber
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
iGrievous
Jinx
warriorcatlover
Komoda
SaddleClub
Akeria
Noah the Flood
sweetcreola
twilighter3000
itachiphan8823
Webkinz-lover#1
Malicious Nightmares
Jesus4Eternity
PugsRock
shadowsowner888
Arianna
22 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr Empty DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dragons!*

Post by Arianna 9/10/2009, 2:24 am

You may not post eggs in your badge slot.
They will be removed by a mod.
I am sorry, but that\'s how it\'s going to work.
You can put them on other sites, or put them in the nursery/nest/ER.
-Arianna

This club will be passed on to WL1 and Amanda. When they tell you to go to the other club, please go. Thanks Smile

Everyone, please listen:

Thsi club goes by in less than a week. You guys have permission from me to go to 2000, for now. I may raise/lower it according to Shadow when she gets back. Shadow, if you\'re reading this, and this isn\'t allowed, blame me not Arianna. XD

~Amanda

New thread! I just didn\'t feel good having it over 1000...
~Arianna

Well I\'ve noticed that a lot of us have DragCave accounts and eggs, so here\'s the club DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr Icon_biggrin

No form needed, just post the code (in the
Code:
[code][/code]
tags and normally) for your eggs and hatchlings and I\'ll put them on the first post so we can all get the clicks we need to let them survive.

Congrats to tons of dragons!!

DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr KKGG DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr TT7a DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr IMbY DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr OVXG DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr PQBX

Get more clicks for your eggs! Go to the nest, nursery (or if you have less than three days) or the ER!

Announcement by Akeria:
The front page was updated on 9-9-09 by me. I took off ALL adult dragons, except those who hadn\'t been on the \"Congrats!\" Section yet. Those are above now. Don\'t see your dragon? Post the link again, and I\\\'ll try and put it back up. DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr Icon_smile

New Rule!
You may not have more than one account. I am giving you 1 week time to transfer any hatchlings and dragons you want over to your main account, but then I will only allow a maximum of 5 eggs and hatchlings per person on this thread. It\'s just not fair otherwise. Thanks DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr Icon_biggrin

((Earlier Announcement))
I\\\'ve decided that \\\'m not going to support having two accounts. I\'m not going to expell you from the club or anything, but I\\\'d prefer if you switched over to one - it\'s just fairer for all of us. If you need help transferring the dragons, here\\\'s a guide about trading which you could just do one way: Trading Guide. Thanks for respecting this - I don\'t want any of our members to have their scrolls burnt.

Urgent! (please click) ((Eggs or Hatchlings with one or less cracks with 3 or less days))

Eggs! ((Any eggs))
Arianna: DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr PiPi DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr Pcv8 DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr LHrb DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr YTR7
~~~~~~~~~~
Saddle: None at the time
~~~~~~~~~~
Shadow:
DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr Oll5 DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr DJpI DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr THgs
~~~~~~~~~~
Amanda\'s Friend: None at the time
~~~~~~~~~~
Cody-kinz: None at the time
~~~~~~~~~~
Snakeboy: None at the time
~~~~~~~~~
iGri: DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr 0OGNDragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr QMkHDragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr XnCZDragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr 0Eau
~~~~~~~~~~
Pugs: None at the time
~~~~~~~~~~
Black Cat: DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr SWQd
~~~~~~~~~~
Miafire: None at the time
~~~~~~~~~~
Lyly: None at the time
~~~~~~~~~~
Brook: None at the time
~~~~~~~~~~
Itachi: None at the time
~~~~~~~~~~
Mo: DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr D8XbDragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr OS4SDragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr KjUR
~~~~~~~~~~
WCL: None at the time
~~~~~~~~~~
Amanda: DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr YMlvDragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr EuMZDragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr QS6eDragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr UTtG
~~~~~~~~~~
WL1: DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr 0XZODragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr HBoc

Hatchlings! ((Any hatchlings))
Arianna: DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr 73mX DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr FoGb DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr J8hh
~~~~~~~~~~
Snakeboy: None at the time
~~~~~~~~~~
Lyly: None at the time
~~~~~~~~~~
Itachi: None at the time
~~~~~~~~~~
iGri: DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr QeH2
~~~~~~~~~~
Pugs: None at the time
~~~~~~~~~~
Shadow: DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr Ppd9
~~~~~~~~~~
Black Cat: DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr 60R5 DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr GBmT DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr Ftov
~~~~~~~~~~
WL1: None at the time
~~~~~~~~~~
Rukia: None at the time
~~~~~~~~~
Mo: DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr SVV3
~~~~~~~~~
Danielle: None at the time
~~~~~~~~~
Saddle: None at the time
~~~~~~~~~
Cody-kinz: DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr JFUj DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr 9Y0R DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr JEjK DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr SAHk
~~~~~~~~~
Amanda: DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr 6Ym5
~~~~~~~~~

Amanda\'s Friend:DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr RcHO DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr ZUTe DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr IUt6 DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr MaWV
~~~~~~~~
Brook: None at the time
~~~~~~~~~
Miafire: DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr VsX9 DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr 5HIP DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr BEG0 DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr 8QNX

Last edited by Arianna on 9/13/2009, 2:34 pm; edited 10 times in total
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr Empty Re: DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr

Post by shadowsowner888 9/10/2009, 6:09 am

I'm back! xD What'd I miss? I see a lot of adult dragons . . .

I hope it's okay with you if I add my new egg up? ^^' You said we could do that, soo . . .
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr 1312DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr 2412DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr 3349DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr 3548DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr Empty Re: DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr

Post by PugsRock 9/10/2009, 6:48 am

Can you add my new eggs from my siggie?
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 9/10/2009, 7:06 am

Shad, is the anouncement thingy okay? *bites nails* XD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr Siggy
DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr SiggyDragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr Siggy
DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr SiggyDragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 9/10/2009, 7:15 am

Hey peeps. I'm going in a few. I'm hoping I randomly log on, with winged cuties. XD
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 9/10/2009, 7:35 am

Yay! Lexxis grew up! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2058

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 9/10/2009, 7:38 am

Wow, this is great! Lexxis grew up, Zennima got her wings, swirly egg has a huge hole and the other blue egg has a small one! Very Happy

Thanks for your clicks everyone! =]
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/10/2009, 7:53 am

I can do that for you, Pugs. x3

Yeah, that's fine, Amanda. Smile

Congrats, WL! Very Happy

Haha, all my original eggs grew up. x3 I'm so happy!! I bred two of them, and now I have another horse dragon egg.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr 1312DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr 2412DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr 3349DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr 3548DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 9/10/2009, 7:59 am

Can you add this egg to the front, too Shad?

Code:
[url=http://dragcave.net/view/hBoc][img]http://dragcave.net/image/hBoc.gif[/img][/url]

(It's the green one in my badge place thing. XD)
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 9/10/2009, 8:00 am

Wow, awesome, Shad, I wish I could breed, but all four of my adults are females. Razz And then my new winged hatchling of course, is also female. XD I hope cloud egg turns out a male. Razz
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/10/2009, 8:04 am

AUGH! xD The screen was having a seizure.

Anywho. Sure WL! Smile

Lawl, I only have one female to three males. Razz My guardian's a female too, though. x3 I think I'mma pair her with The Frilled Game.

For your sake, I hope so too. nod
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 9/10/2009, 8:05 am

Hah, you have more males, and I clearly cannot seem to get a male. XD

Anyway, congrats to your new egg and it's parents.
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/10/2009, 8:08 am

Lawl, too bad you can't trade adults. xD Maybe we could trade our balloon draggies then.

Thanks. ^^

I feel bad, though. Sad Cus I chose this egg, the other one got to go to someone else.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 9/10/2009, 8:14 am

Lol, yeah.

Oh, well, as long as he gets adopted, you can always check on him through the dragon's children links.. I hope he lives. I'll click him if he gets adopted.
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 9/10/2009, 8:17 am

Oh, and Shad, I just gotta tell you that when you edited my greenish/orange egg onto the front, you put it in my hatchling section, just wanted to tell you before I go to school. Thanks and good luck with your eggs. :]
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/10/2009, 8:18 am

Yeah, that's true. xD He did get adopted, which is good. He got adopted within a minute.

Or she.

I think I'm gonna think of it as a she, since it's a daydream dragon or whatever you call them. xD

Oh. xD Whoops. I'll fix that! Thanks for pointing it out.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 9/10/2009, 8:19 am

Thanks. Smile

Okay, now I gotta go. D:
Bye, Shad! =]
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/10/2009, 8:25 am

See ya! xP
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/10/2009, 9:37 am

New hatchling! But it only has a few days left Sad
DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr FPuf
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/10/2009, 9:40 am

Another Minty!
DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr PiPi
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by itachiphan8823 9/10/2009, 10:53 am

My dragon hatched, but I can't get over the way that it looks! It looks...weird!
itachiphan8823
itachiphan8823
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 7450

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 9/10/2009, 3:34 pm

OML, 2 of my hatchlings became an adult in less than a day!!! Can't wait for my other 2 to become adults too!
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4701

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 9/10/2009, 3:52 pm

Hey Arianna, can you add my dragons to the "Congrats" section thingy please?

DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr PVBM

DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr TJU1
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 9/10/2009, 4:06 pm

Hey, can you add this egg to my section thingy?

DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr VYqF

DragCave Club (Part 3) ---New Rule!!--- *Congrats to many dr Old9
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 9/10/2009, 4:10 pm

Wait, when you're dragon's an adult/hatchling, it shows the gender, is the one that looks like a little person a guy? If so, I have 3 guys and 1 girl dragon.
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next