The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The General's Journal for September 11

3 posters

Go down

The General's Journal for September 11 Empty The General's Journal for September 11

Post by iGrievous 9/11/2009, 4:36 pm

Hey, it's Patriot Day!

Years ago, the twin towers were blown up by some terrorists in a plane, or something, but my mom got all these theories, about why how and what exactly happened. I don't remember them well, but don't be sure you know the whole story. Although, maybe you do . . .
But, as far as I know, I was a little three year old baby at the time, and I wasn't doing anything. A guy at a totus tuus thing me and Shad' were doing said that he had a really tough gym coach that came in his class room, and was crying when it happened.

Yesterday, I went to a band orientation meeting, returned my marching stuff, and got new music. Some of them are Illinois-themed, because this year, we're doing a tribute to Illinois. I wish we'd do a tribute to Howard Shore, or John Williams, gosh!

I kinda figured some stuff out. I guess I feel awkward, because maybe I don't like the girl who likes me, as much as I thought I did. . . But I still kinda like her, although not as much as she likes me, I would assume.

And I still can't get over her. I'm done fighting that, right now I'm neutral, and I still can't get her out of my head! But here's some news, I'm pretty sure I saw some of her family at the meeting. There was a guy I assumed was her dad, a little demonic looking sibling, and a teenage looking brother that kinda reminds me of myself. Strange. . .

So, who wants some music? I do. I added Green Grass and High Tides to my playlist, which is the second longest song I know, both of which are due to a very intense guitar solo. The longest is Free Bird, by Lynnyrd Skynnyrd, which is not on this playlist, as it is on my iTunes one, but I'd be happy to put it on, if someone requests it.

Today, I might go with the 'Atearas' to some amusement parky thingy. It's supposed to be for the little teen club that our homeschool group has, but the place is public, so I can go too!

By the way, I really want in in that teen club.

That's it, I think.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

The General's Journal for September 11 Empty Re: The General's Journal for September 11

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 9/11/2009, 5:09 pm

Oh thats cool we talked about it in school I can't belive one of the plans where gona blow up the white house luckly they crashed into a field in pennsylvaina.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

The General's Journal for September 11 Empty Re: The General's Journal for September 11

Post by shadowsowner888 9/12/2009, 10:43 am

Nice blog. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The General's Journal for September 11 1312The General's Journal for September 11 2412The General's Journal for September 11 3349The General's Journal for September 11 3548The General's Journal for September 11 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down