The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Sugary Blog for the 15th

2 posters

Go down

Mo's Sugary Blog for the 15th Empty Mo's Sugary Blog for the 15th

Post by Komoda 9/15/2009, 6:50 pm

Omg! I had two good days in a row!! What a record. I must try to keep it this way.

September 15th

Okay, I'm going to skip the details of the first three periods because nothing interesting happened. Got 100% on a math test, no interesting animal abuse stories from my French teacher (though we did begin to read a story about sheep and a goat) and science was pretty decent, considering it's science, I guess. Luckily my only homework is some crossword puzzle that I don't understand. But I really like French because although I kinda suck at it, all we do is read for two days then answer questions about the story for the two days after. It's not a lot of work because the teacher does more talking than handing in assignments. He's really opinionated about stuff so he likes talking to us about all his opinions on religion, swears, animal abuse, the environment, etc.

So, anyway...
Lunch was really fun. Charly didn't have anyone to go with to A&W, so I went with her. I brought my own lunch and ate it there but I forgot a fork for my salad so we got one from the cashier lady. XP Then I got some fries.

I didn't realize they already salted the fries so I grabbed a pack of something from the condiment place, assuming the pack was salt, but it was sugar. Charly was like, "Oooh, you should give it to Nathan."
And I was like, "Oh, totally..."
Then she took it and stuffed it in her pocket.

XP Then after that we went back to the school to see that Ashlee, Christian and Matt were trapped in the Court Yard. Lol, someone locked them in. So we got the librarian, who was like our bestie when he worked at our elementary school, and he unlocked it for them. XP

Haha, then Charly showed Matt the pack of sugar. She was telling him how she was going to give it to Nathan, then Matt said, "No, Christine should be the one to give Nathan some sugar."

Then he said some other suggestive things after that. XP

Apparently I was so red that even my arms turned red. . . .

Well then.

Okay, then art was pretty fun. We're doing self portraits. Nathan was sitting behind me. nod

Oh, and in English, Nathan and I shared a laugh!!! Very Happy

Dylan was sitting in front of me, then Nathan (who sits beside me) murmured something to him, then Dylan was like, "I believe in miracles."

So Nathan and I both looked at each other then laughed. XP Dylan asked why Nathan told him to say that, then Nathan was explaining to Dylan how I thought that was funny for some reason, so I just said it was an inside joke. Ahaha. Oh my.

After that, I got some book from the library and we went back to class. Then I threw the sugar at Charly, Charly threw it at Nathan, and Nathan threw it at Connor. It missed, though, and hit the wall. So Connor grabbed it and tried to throw it back at Nathan, but it hit me instead. So I gave it back to Nathan and he threw it at Matt's face... So Matt dumped it in the garbage. Crying or Very sad

Matt is now shunned.

Aha, so that was my day. Sorry my school blogs aren't very interesting, but if I went into detail, it would be really long...

Yay! And Nathan accepted my friend request on Facebook! He's online, too, but I think it's best to get to know him in real life, first... nod

Other than that, my deep sea dragon hatched!! YAY!! :3

That's it for now! Bye-byes!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's Sugary Blog for the 15th Empty Re: Mo's Sugary Blog for the 15th

Post by shadowsowner888 9/16/2009, 5:28 pm

That was a lovely blog! ;D Congrats on your egg.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Sugary Blog for the 15th 1312Mo's Sugary Blog for the 15th 2412Mo's Sugary Blog for the 15th 3349Mo's Sugary Blog for the 15th 3548Mo's Sugary Blog for the 15th 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 9/16/2009, 6:26 pm

Thank you!! Smile
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/16/2009, 6:47 pm

Swelcome. x3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Sugary Blog for the 15th 1312Mo's Sugary Blog for the 15th 2412Mo's Sugary Blog for the 15th 3349Mo's Sugary Blog for the 15th 3548Mo's Sugary Blog for the 15th 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down