The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noah's moments of the day

Go down

Noah's moments of the day Empty Noah's moments of the day

Post by Noah the Flood 10/2/2009, 8:21 pm

Hmm...
Today was good.
But today was also bad.
Because some people are idiots. (Sorry if people don't like that word..)

But! Anyway, I'll just start of with stuff that happened yesterday

Yesterday was really fun.
Starting in Sixth Period Very Happy
We did all these experiments with physical and chemical changes. And my teacher made this powder explode!!
Though it gave off a too big of a sound wave, so we arn't gona do anymore explosions anymore. Our whole classs today was liek Awhhh xD
But then we had our Chorus Practice thingy.
GahhH! Site reading is so hard -_- I can tell you what the notes are, but I can't sing the pitches to save my life! GAHHHH! xP
But there were like, 6 highschoolers with them.
They are awesome xD
And I got maybe..two or three hugs yesterday? Two from High school girls, and one from a girl in my chorus classs xD I was just like 'Okay...' then I'd start laughing.

But lets start today.

FCA was really fun. We played some game called the chain game, which I don't feel like explaining, but like, twice I got to hook arms with Emmaa... smitten

Oh yeah, I never told you guys about her..
Well, if you didn't know (Pretty sure DL was the only one to know) I have a crush. Yeah, a crush, my first one for a long time!!!
Well its on this girl named Emma
And she's really sweet, and nice, and cute and funny. And she's smart, and can sing!! And we talked alot yesterday nod

But, anyyywhoo!
FCA was about Ester, annd I love that story BTW xD

After FCA we had Home Room, boring..

Health. Oh. My. Freaking. Goshhh!!!!!
This girl I know, Savvanah, gets on my nerves so much >.<
She was 'sposed to finish this little packet thing for our group, and she didn't, and I about yelled at her cause she said she didn't feel like doing it cause she was tired when I got home.
It took me like, 5 minutes to copy it down this morning. FIVE MINUTES!!!!!
GAH.
I don't like her. Or most people in my Health class. I'm so happy I change to Double Chorus starting Friday..!

Chorus..ugh..I got frustrated cause I can't do a 1-2-1 thing for some reason xD
I feel so stupid in there sometimes, cause everyone else is on a page either in the teens or higher in their packet. I'm on page...5. xP

LA was boringg! We had a study guide..which reminds me...our final for the nine weeks is on Monday xP
I HATE tests on Mondays!

Social Studies..went over a worksheet, read...we get new seats soo..yippie x)
I hate my seat. Its right infront of this really annoying, slacker kid Nick that A) either falls asleep or B) does annyoing stuff xP

Math...had a test and that was it xD I think I got it all, my Math teacher said I would do good cause I got all on the study guide right..I want to bring my grade up from an 88 to atleast a 92 or higher.

Lunch..I finaly got to sit near the people I talk to today!
Because this girl that I really hate decided she was gona start sitting where I usually sat. So I had to sit like, four or five people down from where my friends Holly, Mallory, JT, Jake, Emily, and Breana sit. But today, I got there before her and when she asked my to move I said "There is a seat right there you can sit" and it was like, one down from where I was sitting, so it wasn't like a big deal.

And in Science..we had a study guide.. finished it easily
But our class got in trouble cause people where talking. I can't wait till we get new seats..

And that was my daaay!!!!
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down