The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled)

5 posters

Go down

The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) Empty The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled)

Post by Avé 10/6/2009, 12:20 am

I swear, I always seem to post these poems in pairs. Razz My first two poems that I posted on here, I posted one right after the other. Now look at this! Anyway, it's shortish, free verse, and... yeah. Enjoy.

Can you prove
that what doesn't
exist,
doesn't exist?
Can you prove
that was does
exist,
does exist?
In some cases
Yes
In other cases
No
But in all cases
there is doubt
and hope
and denial
and faith
In all cases
someone
is right
someone
is wrong
In my case
the case of me
the case of you
This is right
We are right
And right to be
together
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) Empty Re: The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled)

Post by rattyjol 10/6/2009, 12:40 am

That's awesome! Smile
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) Empty Re: The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled)

Post by Arianna 10/6/2009, 1:27 am

Yep, it is Smile
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 10/6/2009, 12:29 pm

Awesome!
I love how you switched tracks by starting with questions to make you think and then somehow you linked it to being with somebody. That's amazing. Good Job (:
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 3918The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 3919The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 4122The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 4123The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 4121The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 2005The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 4120The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 1703The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 1704The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 3920The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 1770The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 3918The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 3916The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 1697
Female Posts : 1778

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 10/6/2009, 5:12 pm

Awww! x3 That's really sweet! *wistful sigh*
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 1312The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 2412The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 3349The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 3548The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 10/7/2009, 7:04 pm

Awesome thanks guys. nod Anyone have ideas for a title?
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 10/7/2009, 7:10 pm

Cases? IDK.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 10/8/2009, 9:12 am

Proven Feelings?

I don't know.
I'm not very creative with titles.
One of my poems is just called "The Place". XD
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 3918The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 3919The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 4122The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 4123The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 4121The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 2005The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 4120The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 1703The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 1704The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 3920The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 1770The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 3918The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 3916The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 1697
Female Posts : 1778

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 10/8/2009, 4:24 pm

What about Proven? Very Happy (I know that's kinda a rip-off of Soph's, but I did come up with it by myself for the record. xD)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 1312The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 2412The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 3349The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 3548The Untitled (no, seriously, even though that would be a cool poem name... it really is untitled) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down