The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TWG!

Go down

Welcome to TWG! Empty Welcome to TWG!

Post by shadowsowner888 6/8/2009, 9:09 am

Two separate messages - one for new members, and one for everyone! XD

#1:
Well, TWG is up! ;D My parents are cool with it - thank GOD - and so I’ll try and be on here every day when possible. Smile It took me a long time to get everything all put together, so I hope I did a good job! XD

Before you post somewhere, I ask you to please read the rules of that section - and of course, read the site rules before you do anything else. XD I know I have a lot of rules, but I wanted to make sure I get to everything before we need to have a rule against it. So, sorry if I seem too strict or anything. You guys don’t need to freak out trying to follow them all, though - I’m not gonna be doing anything drastic right away if someone doesn’t; right now the most I’ll probably do is just give them a reminder and/or edit/delete their post. I won’t be banning anybody or anything, lol. Just try and make an effort to “behave yourselves.” XD

Well, anyway, I hope ya’ll enjoy yourselves! Very Happy Your feedback on the site is appreciated.

Shadow

#2:
It's so nice to see my little site up, especially with unlimited bandwidth unlike the last site! Lol! Well, yeah, I hope we won't have to go through any more major issues like that again. Smile So have fun everyone!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Welcome to TWG! 1312Welcome to TWG! 2412Welcome to TWG! 3349Welcome to TWG! 3548Welcome to TWG! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum