The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¡Akeria's New Shop! ¡Woot! (Post away, order away.)

2 posters

Go down

¡Akeria's New Shop! ¡Woot! (Post away, order away.) Empty ¡Akeria's New Shop! ¡Woot! (Post away, order away.)

Post by Akeria 10/20/2009, 5:48 pm

What is this? What have you stumbled upon? Well... I can tell you... Maybe, if you're nice to me. It's Akeria's New Shop. But... (you ask) What can I get here? What can I do? What world have I entered? What is the square root of 121? All fantastic questions... Just step forth, and into the world, of Akeria's New Shop
Qu'est-ce qui est cela ? Sur lequel avez-vous trébuché ? Bien... Je peux vous dire... Peut-être, si vous êtes agréables à moi. C'est le Nouveau Magasin d'Akeria. Mais ... (vous demandez) que puis-je recevoir ici ? Que puis-je faire ? Dans que monde suis-je entré ? Quelle est la racine carrée de 121 ? Toutes les questions fantastiques... Marchez juste en avant et dans le monde, du Nouveau Magasin d'Akeria

I. Introduction
Well, we kind of did that part already... This is like... the conclusion of the introduction, if that at all seems oxymoron-ish, it is. Don't worry, you're not insane... Yeah... Alright. Happy happy joy joy. You may be wondering what's up with the really tiny french, and the correct answer to that would be: "I dun know... XP"

So. Order, because I'm Akeria, and I'm cool. (Oh, and my stuff is high quality yadda yadda yadda...)

II. Rules and Regulations
Wazzup. Aright, here come the rules, just so that y'all don't go nuts.
1. No more than two orders at a time (Avvy siggy sets count as one order)
2. Give me AT LEAST a week to do your order... I have a life, I'm on swim team, play, other fanchy schmancy stuff, and... I don't sit at the computer 24/7. Even though it may seem that way...
3. If I can't do something, I'll try it, but I'll be like "Yo, I dun know how to do that... I'll try." And I'll do my best.
4. I'll alert you by PM when your pick-up is ready.
4.5. Sometimes my interwebz likes to freak out. This means "No Uploading Was Determined" Or so Safari says. Yeah... I'm on to you, government... So, I'll tell you if I'm having issues with like uploading.
4.9. Also, I'll PM you the actual pretty picture thingie mabob. I dun like to hassle with the messy-ness that is the "Pick-Ups" post... Nada for me.
5. Use the form, stick to the form. "May the form be with you"

III. Da Form
Your Name:
Type of Artwork: (Type of Set, sets are listed below.)
Size: (In pixels, please. For avvies, the biggest I go is 100x100, and for siggies It's generally 200x400. Anything else, you have to specify the exactness of what you want. Don't forget to compensate for animation if you so want it.)
Pictures: (You can find them if you want... That'd be niceeeee. Very Happy I dun know what's in your brain, how do I know what picture you want? Limit for siggies is 6 pictures.)
Font: (Any font, really)
Size of Font: (Again, in pixels, please.)
Whadda ya wannit to saaaay: (Whadda ya wannit to saaaay?)

Dat's all.

IV. The List of SHAME
Just kidding. This is where I'll put the names of peoples who's orders I'm a workin' on.
Catbuster - "JOURNEY" Signature. Completed

V. Examples

PROMISES OF POLKA DOTS
(Avvy Siggy Set Group)
¡Akeria's New Shop! ¡Woot! (Post away, order away.) Promis10
¡Akeria's New Shop! ¡Woot! (Post away, order away.) Promis11
This set contians the "Splatter Paint Brush" as well as the font "You Are Loved".
¡Akeria's New Shop! ¡Woot! (Post away, order away.) Promis12
¡Akeria's New Shop! ¡Woot! (Post away, order away.) Promis13
This set contains the "Circular Paint Brush" as well as the font "Mizu Font"
¡Akeria's New Shop! ¡Woot! (Post away, order away.) Promis14
¡Akeria's New Shop! ¡Woot! (Post away, order away.) Promis15
This set contains the "Snowflake Brushes" as well as the font "Mizu Font"
The sets in "Promises of Polka Dots" usually don't have words on the avvies. The siggies can say whatever you want, and you can choose any brushes, and any font. The backgrounds are usually black, and the brushes can be whatever color.

REDUNDANTLY INTRIGUING
(Avvie and Siggy Set Group)
¡Akeria's New Shop! ¡Woot! (Post away, order away.) Redund10
¡Akeria's New Shop! ¡Woot! (Post away, order away.) Redund11
This set contains the "Linear Sphere Brushes" as well as the font "Mizu Font"
The sets in "Redundantly Intriguing" have transparent bacgrounds, and whatever color you want for the brushes and font. The avvies, again, usually don't have words, and the siggies can say whatever you want.

COORDINATELY DIFFERENT
(Siggy Group)
¡Akeria's New Shop! ¡Woot! (Post away, order away.) Pink10
¡Akeria's New Shop! ¡Woot! (Post away, order away.) Hallow10
¡Akeria's New Shop! ¡Woot! (Post away, order away.) Eragon13
These siggys are composed of pictures that have a common theme. For example, the theme in the first one is "Pink" I get these pictures from iconator, you just give me the theme. **I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THESE PICTURES, I DO TAKE CREDIT FOR PUTTING THEM TOGETHER** The theme can be anything from apples to zoos. I don't know. Movies, actors, anything. I will find the pics though... If you want to give me one, they can't have animation. Smile
**They're A-Commin!**

Last edited by Akeria on 10/28/2009, 8:45 pm; edited 8 times in total
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

¡Akeria's New Shop! ¡Woot! (Post away, order away.) Empty Re: ¡Akeria's New Shop! ¡Woot! (Post away, order away.)

Post by Akeria 10/25/2009, 9:57 pm

Reserved.
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

¡Akeria's New Shop! ¡Woot! (Post away, order away.) Empty Re: ¡Akeria's New Shop! ¡Woot! (Post away, order away.)

Post by Akeria 10/26/2009, 3:26 pm

Reserved.
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 10/26/2009, 3:58 pm

I would like to order something please ^^. Your Name:Catbuster
Type of Artwork: (Type of Set, sets are listed below.)COORDINATELY DIFFERENT
Size: (In pixels, please. For avvies, the biggest I go is 100x100, and for siggies It's generally 200x400. Anything else, you have to specify the exactness of what you want. Don't forget to compensate for animation if you so want it.) Well really any sze will do just not too tiny
Pictures: (You can find them if you want... That'd be niceeeee. Very Happy I dun know what's in your brain, how do I know what picture you want? Limit for siggies is 6 pictures.)Well I was kinda thinking something related to my story JOURNEY So maybe like the moon ( prefarbly a cresecent moon) and the sun and like fairies stuff like that . Font: maybe like that kinda flowey script like fancey you know all swirly and stuff
Size of Font: (Again, in pixels, please.)what ever you think works
Whadda ya wannit to saaaay: (Whadda ya wannit to saaaay?) JOURNEY

THANK YOU!! ^^

Last edited by catbuster on 10/26/2009, 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 10/26/2009, 4:16 pm

Uh, Catbuster, the type of sets are things like "Promises of Polka Dots" and "Redundantly Intriguing". Also, you didn't specify what font, what size, and what you wanted it to say... And I don't know your story, so could you be a teensey bit more specific of what you want? Like I said, I'm not a mind reader... I don't know what you're thinking.
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 10/26/2009, 11:35 pm

Ok sorry, I was just in a hurry xD so I will edit that.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 10/26/2009, 11:39 pm

It has been edited.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 10/27/2009, 11:59 am

Sure, I'll do it right now.
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 10/28/2009, 8:39 pm

Your order is finished. I sent it to you via PM.
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 10/28/2009, 9:21 pm

Omg, I loves it!!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 10/29/2009, 6:41 am

Smile You're welcome.
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 10/31/2009, 10:11 pm

Heeey, so since a was so extremely happy with my siggy I am going to order an avvie to match <3

Your Name:catbuster
Type of Artwork: (Type of Set, sets are listed below.) well I just wanted an avvie to kinda match the siggy you made me.
Size: (In pixels, please. For avvies, the biggest I go is 100x100, and for siggies It's generally 200x400. Anything else, you have to specify the exactness of what you want. Don't forget to compensate for animation if you so want it.) Uhhh, just the size you use for your avvies I guess just kind of medium I don't really know the pixel average xD
Pictures: (You can find them if you want... That'd be niceeeee. I dun know what's in your brain, how do I know what picture you want? Limit for siggies is 6 pictures.) Well just to sorta match my siggy so whatever you think would go well a fairy, the moon that kind of thing.
Font: (Any font, really) any font I don't care whatever looks best to you.
Size of Font: (Again, in pixels, please.)again I say whatever looks good to you.
Whadda ya wannit to saaaay: (Whadda ya wannit to saaaay?) don't matter.

Thank you oodles!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 11/1/2009, 4:15 pm

Sure. I can't do that today, with NaNo and what not... but I'll do it tomorrow after school.
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 11/2/2009, 9:40 pm

Kk, I can't wait!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 11/20/2009, 11:54 pm

Hey, I'm going to cancel my last order and make a new one!
Your Name:Catbuster
Type of Artwork: (Type of Set, sets are listed below.)Corradanitly different (sp?)
Size: (In pixels, please. For avvies, the biggest I go is 100x100, and for siggies It's generally 200x400. Anything else, you have to specify the exactness of what you want. Don't forget to compensate for animation if you so want it.) about the same size as my current siggy
Pictures: (You can find them if you want... That'd be niceeeee. I dun know what's in your brain, how do I know what picture you want? Limit for siggies is 6 pictures.)¡Akeria's New Shop! ¡Woot! (Post away, order away.) Siggypart¡Akeria's New Shop! ¡Woot! (Post away, order away.) Siggypart2¡Akeria's New Shop! ¡Woot! (Post away, order away.) Siggypart3¡Akeria's New Shop! ¡Woot! (Post away, order away.) Siggypart4
Font: (Any font, really) Whatever you think looks good.
Size of Font: (Again, in pixels, please.)Again whatever you think looks good.
Whadda ya wannit to saaaay: (Whadda ya wannit to saaaay?) Merry Christmas!

Thank you so much!!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down