The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arianna's Holiday Blog for the 23rd.

2 posters

Go down

Arianna's Holiday Blog for the 23rd. Empty Arianna's Holiday Blog for the 23rd.

Post by Arianna 10/23/2009, 11:12 am

Hello, all of my friends.
xD That was lame. xP So, let me see. What do I have to blog about today? Lots, I guess, 'cause I haven't blogged for like.. A week, I think. Or even more. 0.0
I know, I should blog more often. But in my defense, I've been trying to get good grades (and it worked. x3 I got 100% on both my English essay and on my math CAT (common assesment test), which were both 7+s. Awesome, right?) and I also had quite a lot to do. Well, I didn't really, but I have been spending time on Twig. And I could hardly get on yesterday, as I only got back home at like 9, because my sister had a choir concert.
And now I have 10 days of holidays, which is basically just awesome. Though I do have to do a lot of novel planning (I'm only on chapter 9 or 10... out of 40. xP) and I have some homework (though not too much), I will be on Twig a lot. Plus, I have to do the layout for Twigbook.
Let's get on to my week. It was pretty good, you could say. I didn't do much on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, except for going to cross country on Monday. Yesterday, I had both cross country and my sisters' choir concert. That took ages, but it was cool. I was also in choir for all three years, grades 3, 4, and 5, and I loved it - and then hated it. xD But all in all, it was pretty fun. The concert was cool, too, and my family only left the school very late, at like 9, because the concert started at like 7. Before that, in cross country, we ran in the rain. That wasn't so fun, but I was so happy when it was over. xD
Today was interesting, or not interesting, or normal. Yeah, that pretty much describes it, even though it doesn't reallly. xD But all that I've pretty much done today has been go to school and come back home. Which is cool. I had history homework due, which is annoying - I don't like history. But at least I gave it in on time. Then I had breaktime, and then I had German, where we finished a test. And then we had to write about what a kiss is. Yeah, I hate German. I really hate it more than anything in the world. Well, except PE maybe. xD After German we had English (I hate having two languages in a row) and we got our essays back. I'm so happy that I got 30 out of 30! Woot!
Moving on... We had science after that, and we did an experiment with hydrochloric acid, sulphuric acid, and sodium hydroxide. It wasn't that easy, because we kept messing it up. And then our teacher held us in for like... 10 minutes after lunch was to start. That was very annoying, 'cause I couldn't eat lunch in the dining room then, because I had nowhere to sit (translation: there was no where I wanted to sit) so I ended up going to my homeroom teachers room and talking with people. Including my crush's little sister. Smile She's in... grade 7, I think.
After lunch I had math and Spanish. Those are two awesome classes, and pair that with a Friday afternoon and the fact that my crush is in both of the classes, it makes them very awesome. Smile I finished the chapter that we were supposed to do in math, so I don't really have anything to do. Not complaining, though. xD
In Spanish we had a subsitute, and we did dialouges and the like, with question works and some verb, which I forget. And then... we had holidays!! x3 I love holidays! We've got 10 days of holidays (like I mentioned earlier,) but I know they'll fly by so quickly, like always.
Our friend's cat, Jade (pronouced Jade-y) is staying with us while they go to Turkey. She's sweet and all, but cats eat meat and I'm a vegetarian. xP At least I don't have to feed her. And I hope she doesn't come in my room, at all. :/
I don't have much else to say, but I've only written about 725 words, and I told myself that I'd write 1000. I didn't tell myself, I said I had to. xD So basically, I'm stuck here, and I've got to keep on writing.
Oh yep, another thing. I have acting after this. I hate acting. I would rather.... well, I'd rather do acting than get my computer time taken away, but I still hate it. It's filled with stupid smokers and we just do stupid stuff. Well, I'm sure it'd be cool if you like acting, but for someone like me, who literally hates acting (seriously. I can't even stand plays) it's absolute heck. The only good thing is that my friend Emilia is there. I'd die if she wasn't there. xP
I have to finish the PDF for Twigbook tomorrow, and I haven't even started. I better get working on it, but I don't have microsoft word on this computer and *gasp* when I accidentaly deleted my PM inbox, I deleted the Deds and Acks Shad sent me. Shad, if you read this, could you send them to me again? Thankies. Very Happy
I have 905 words now, which is pretty awesome. I guess I can speak about the adoptable site, then. In my opinion, it's cool, but the images (all of which I drew on GIMP. Or traced on GIMP) are really horrible. The problem is is that it's using GIF format, not PNG. Now I know a workaround, but that's only if you use the script on a site. Now before I go off into a long lecture about PHP and webdesign, I should cut this off. xD
Well, goodbye!
I've managed to keep this to 1003 words!
Arianna

EDIT: I'm not going to acting. I hate it. But I need to do an activity. Any ideas?
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Arianna's Holiday Blog for the 23rd. 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Arianna's Holiday Blog for the 23rd. Empty Re: Arianna's Holiday Blog for the 23rd.

Post by shadowsowner888 10/23/2009, 8:46 pm

OMG. xD That just sucks, cus I actually made some revisions to the deds and acks that I don't have anymore . . . um . . .

Well, I'll just kinda try and re-do them. I'll post 'em here just in case, instead of just PMing ya, in case it happens again. nod

Spoiler:
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Arianna's Holiday Blog for the 23rd. 1312Arianna's Holiday Blog for the 23rd. 2412Arianna's Holiday Blog for the 23rd. 3349Arianna's Holiday Blog for the 23rd. 3548Arianna's Holiday Blog for the 23rd. 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down