The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Haven: Vampires, Werewolves, and Spies... oh my!

+3
The Mad Hatter
Noah the Flood
Taylor_Potter
7 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Half-Blood Haven: Vampires, Werewolves, and Spies... oh my! - Page 2 Empty Re: Half-Blood Haven: Vampires, Werewolves, and Spies... oh my!

Post by The Mad Hatter 10/23/2009, 5:52 pm

[And what am I? Chop liver? xD]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Half-Blood Haven: Vampires, Werewolves, and Spies... oh my! - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Half-Blood Haven: Vampires, Werewolves, and Spies... oh my! - Page 2 Empty Re: Half-Blood Haven: Vampires, Werewolves, and Spies... oh my!

Post by Dragon Lover 10/23/2009, 5:53 pm

{ugh. gimme like five minuets to see something...then I MAY be back. If not, I'll be back in a good two hours.}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 10/23/2009, 5:55 pm

(A'ight..)

(I asked if you wanted to RP WL xD)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 10/23/2009, 5:57 pm

[You cereal? o.o My brain ish not functionin' correctly this evenin'. no]
[Myrtle and Merlin?]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 10/23/2009, 5:58 pm

(I dun feel like Merlin right now...xD)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 10/23/2009, 6:04 pm

[But whyyyy? xP]
[You suck... xD JK! *hugs*]
[And I was gonna make somethin' baaad happen. xD]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 10/23/2009, 6:06 pm

(I might feel like him latah)
(Right now I feel like Dawn, Damien, Rex, and Hal)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 10/23/2009, 6:13 pm

[Ummmm.... Damien and Aveline? You start. xD BTW, let me know when you are in a Merlin mood.]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 10/23/2009, 6:15 pm

(She's a blackford right?)

Damien was sitting at a table in the Blackford Mansion, looking at a blueprint infront of him. He was trying to make a map of the mansion, and he was working on the first floor right now.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 10/23/2009, 6:16 pm

Aveline suddenly appeared sitting beside him, looking at the blueprints, a look of curiosity on her face. Her head tilted slightly, and she said truthfully, "It's gonna take you forever to make a map of the whole place."
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 10/23/2009, 6:17 pm

[WI was hacked?! o.o]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 10/23/2009, 6:30 pm

(What!?!?)

"Yeah, I know, but It'd be usefull in soooooo many different situations" He said, looking over at her with a small grin
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 10/23/2009, 6:33 pm

[It says this:]
[vBulletin:
Hacked by Darkc0ke and Mewl
evilzone . org]

[I looked at the website, and it's a hacking website.]

Aveline giggled quietly, "That's just the bottom floor. Imagine having to draw the entire place." She suggested, grinning at him. "My hand would fall off if I would have to draw that."
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 10/23/2009, 6:38 pm

(Doesn't say that on mine *shrugs*)

He shrugged "It'll take a long time, but it'll be worth it. Plus I want to find secret passage ways and such so it's gona take more then just drawing it, but.." he shrugged again "Like I said it'll be worth it" he set his pencil and ruler down and looked over at her again "So whats up with you?"
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 10/23/2009, 6:45 pm

Aveline smiled, leaning back in her seat, folding her hands lightly on the table. "Myrtle says she might release me as her apprentice." She said, "So then I'll get to become a full-blood."
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 10/23/2009, 6:47 pm

"Merlin released me a long while ago but he acts like he's my dad or older brother or something" Damien mumbled, taking out a blank sheet of paper and scribbling random doodles on it. Now, don't get him wrong, he loved Merlin like a brother, but it annoyed him sometimes.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 10/23/2009, 7:01 pm

The corner of Aveline's mouth tugged up slightly in amusement, and she resisted the urge to grin at what he had said. "Myrtle acts the same to me. Always likes to dress me." She stuck out her tongue, "At least Merlin doesn't chase you around the Mansion, forcing you to wear high heels."
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 10/23/2009, 7:09 pm

"Well, I guess that would be wierd if Merlin did that" Damien laughed, shrugging lightly
"Would be wierd if I what Damien?" Merlin asked, suddenly standing behind the two
"AAHH!" Damien faked screemed, jumping over and digging his face into Aveline's shoulder; A clasic Damien style flirty move.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 10/23/2009, 7:19 pm

Aveline's slim body automatically went rigid as Damien hid his face in her shoulder, and looked up at Merlin, grinning. Her long fangs became visible as she did this, but then it faded a little. "would you mind waking up Myrtle? I haven't seen her."
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 10/23/2009, 7:28 pm

"Sure" Merlin said with a shrug, suddenly dissapearing and knocking lightly on Myrtle's door.
Damien grinned, sitting up from her should. He laughed, winking at her slightly "So, when's Myr gona release you?"
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 10/23/2009, 7:35 pm

Myrtle did not reply; there seemed to be silence beyond the door. She was asleep; looking a bit dead, might I add. But Myrtle was known for sleeping like that very often. Occasionally, her nose would scrunch up, and she would whimper quietly. She was having another nightmare.

Aveline blushed slightly, and then replied, "I don't know. She won't tell me."
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 10/23/2009, 7:46 pm

Merlin sighed, hearing her wimper. He slowly opened the door and sat down beside her bed "Myrtle..Myrtle wake up" he said, lightly shaking her by the shoulder.
"Ohh that must suuuck" He said, nodding
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 10/23/2009, 7:55 pm

Myrtle had blood stains on the sides of her face, down her neck, and on her pajama shirt. Most of the older vampires, such as Myrtle, would cry blood. Her blood was almost the same color as her red hair, except the blood was darker. Being taken out by surprise, she sat up quickly, in a blur, her back pressed against the bedpost of her bed, fangs showing slightly as her breath quickened, eyes wide. "Don't sneak up on me like that." She swallowed.

"It does." Said Aveline truthfully, smiling slightly, staring at her hands. "She won't even give me a clue." She pouted.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 10/23/2009, 7:58 pm

Merlin sighed "It was the only way to wake you up" He said softly, looking at her with a calm expression "You were having a nightmare. Look, you've been crying too."

(I gots WB for Damien xD)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 10/23/2009, 8:05 pm

[Same. xD]

Myrtle's long fangs retracted, and a confused look came over her extremely pale face. "I was?" She asked, her voice having that little bit of a country accent to it as she said this. She passed the back of her hand over her face, causing the crimson stuff to rub off onto her hand. "Oh my." She gasped quietly, getting up quickly and walking to the bathroom. She stopped beside him, "Thank you, Merlin, for bein' such a gentleman." She smiled at him, kissing the top of his head politely and disappearing into the bathroom.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next